BLAK SUNDAY...WHAT'S NEXT FOR PATS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

BLAK SUNDAY...WHAT'S NEXT FOR PATS?

sox put a blak cloud on everything with that bad karma. bel got outcoached in the second half. made no adjustments as josh clearly outadjusted him. brady was like orton and vversa. Bc got that their buttts handed to them also. what  a weekend,hopefully others cant easily duplicate what happened today versus pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: BLAK SUNDAY...WHAT'S NEXT FOR PATS?

SEAU CANT GET HERE SOON ENOUGH. SO MANY CHANCES...what if the whistle hadnt prematurely blown? what if springs makes an interceptn on that last throw by the immortal orton? what if brady doesnt underthrow a wide open welker? so many what ifs...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

WAAAAAA  WAAAAAAAA get a grip !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

What's next for the Patriots?

A loss to the 0-5 Titans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

LOOK, U TROLLS.. Signs of the pats demise is way overblown. we will sit bak, gather our thoughts, trust things with bill and go from there! Tn will be beat down and all will b good in world again...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrainDoctorDanny. Show BrainDoctorDanny's posts

Switching Bailey to cover Welker late was a really smart move by Josh.

Why didn't they throw to Moss???

Josh knows that Welker is the money-guy in crunch time.

How'd he know that?

Oh yah...he had  THAT job last year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

In Response to Re: BLAK SUNDAY...WHAT'S NEXT FOR PATS?:
    [QUOTE]Switching Bailey to cover Welker late was a really smart move by Josh. Why didn't they throw to Moss??? Josh knows that Welker is the money-guy in crunch time. How'd he know that? Oh yah...he had  THAT job last year.
    Posted by BrainDoctorDanny[/QUOTE]

Why didn't they throw to Moss? Because Brady can't hit him when he's wide open! Lst year Cassel 11-5 this year Brady maybe 10-6 at best. We'll at least Bill will have a rest like he stated he would appreciate last year by not making the playoffs! Brady and Belicheck has lost their way!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gibba192471. Show gibba192471's posts

Good God people, Come back from the edge!! You must be joking right? We wonder why we get blasted for being fair weather? People .... they are 3-2 and we have the best QB and Coach in the league. Brady is missing open guy, that's right open guys, if you really don't thing after next week or the week after Brady won't be hitting these wide open guys, Your nuts! The Pats are going to be fine. I will bet they are peeking in the late parts of the season.

I'll go out on a limb right now, I bet at the end of the season we have a top 10 defense, Brady will have thrown for 4000 yards and 30 plus TDs. I see them holding the Vince Lombardi Trophy when it's all said and done.

Come back from the ledge my friends and watch our under dogs win it all again!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Brady couldn't reach Moss. He's playing scared, he had to go to his slot receiver most the game and under-threw him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gibba192471. Show gibba192471's posts

Let me guess baddawg, J-E-T-S mess mess mess fan right? What a troll!!! You have to come here to our paper to sling mud. What a tool. Hey bet next time they meet the Sanchize they beat him like a redheaded Step child!! Go Pats!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Sanchez isn't your only problem. You have a quarterback that's playing scared and a coach that cheats to gain an edge. Tough times are ahead for the NE Patriots.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevewaugh. Show stevewaugh's posts

Pats will be Okay..  The combined record for last three Pats Opponents were 11-3 (Falcons,Ravens & broncos).. They won 2 out of 3 games..  Relax!! Pats will be fine.. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanNPhilly. Show SoxFanNPhilly's posts

two games with throw-back uniforms and two losses. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Of course, we might very well be okay...  but we've had two sh--tty losses out of 5 and the other 3 have been way too close for comfort.  And we are much less than almost all of us expected---and predicted. 

And please can this team learn to put a team away after catching a break or two...  my god we were up 10-0 before Denver took a breath and we just damn took our pedal off the metal.  7 more points over the nex 44 minutes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]Good God people, Come back from the edge!! You must be joking right? We wonder why we get blasted for being fair weather? People .... they are 3-2 and we have the best QB and Coach in the league. Brady is missing open guy, that's right open guys, if you really don't thing after next week or the week after Brady won't be hitting these wide open guys, Your nuts! The Pats are going to be fine. I will bet they are peeking in the late parts of the season. I'll go out on a limb right now, I bet at the end of the season we have a top 10 defense, Brady will have thrown for 4000 yards and 30 plus TDs. I see them holding the Vince Lombardi Trophy when it's all said and done. Come back from the ledge my friends and watch our under dogs win it all again!
    Posted by gibba192471[/QUOTE]

GIBBA - "JUST SAY SO TO DRUGS!!!"
    Sealed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]Let me guess baddawg, J-E-T-S mess mess mess fan right? What a troll!!! You have to come here to our paper to sling mud. What a tool. Hey bet next time they meet the Sanchize they beat him like a redheaded Step child!! Go Pats!!
    Posted by gibba192471[/QUOTE]

Gibba - Is your outburst at Mark Sanchez due to holy hell day for anything Boston yesterday?  Ahhhhhhh Red Sox fan too........got it!Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]Pats will be Okay..  The combined record for last three Pats Opponents were 11-3 (Falcons,Ravens & broncos).. They won 2 out of 3 games..  Relax!! Pats will be fine.. 
    Posted by stevewaugh[/QUOTE]

Steve - So I guess, you're counting that win against the Bills?  Where the opposing K/O Returner gift-wrapped that game?  Got it!Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevewaugh. Show stevewaugh's posts

Hey MYJETS,, 

Just because the opposing team screws up and pats take advantage of it, i shouldn't count it as a win??

Worry about your jets!!! Pats will be fine..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriot666. Show Patriot666's posts

We will be fine, Brady will shake off the rust and set records by the end of the season.  The defense is coming along and should be dominate soon.  Another ring is on the way and the fair weather fans can stay home.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

[QUOTE]Hey MYJETS,,  Just because the opposing team screws up and pats take advantage of it, i shouldn't count it as a win?? Worry about your jets!!! Pats will be fine..
    Posted by stevewaugh[/QUOTE]

Not what was implied...........but oh well Sealed

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1r3d12. Show m1r3d12's posts

It's because of the throwbacks...were playing like the old Pats

Sections
Shortcuts