Blame the Offense for that last drive!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

Blame the Offense for that last drive!

I don't know about you guys, but the defense handed great field position with a huge stop and the offense couldn't move the ball 15 more yards for field goal range! I've been listening to the radio and everyone is saying the defense was just OK:? are up kidding me??? It was the offense that made this thing close! The defense gave up 14 points to what most considered the class of the AFC and handed the game to the offense with 5 minutes and change to go on the Ravens 45. I think people are forgetting the offense gave up the 3 TD! Give the defense it's credit! They deserve it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aces1. Show aces1's posts

Re: Blame the Offense for that last drive!

That was scary.  ARe you telling me that at the 45 of baltimore with 351 to go, you run the ball twice, into the best rush defense?  HUH!!!   Makes no sense, and almost lost it for them...  I was scratching my head on that one.  I am sure that if that hapens again, he will throw short to get in field goal range.  JEESH, we dodged a bullet!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_483130. Show user_483130's posts

Agreed - the playing calling when the offense took the ball w/ 5 min was awful - 2 lame runs and a Brady misfire. The old Pats would have come out throwing and finished the Ravens off.

Also agree on the defense - I think this will be a top notch unit as year progresses. I thought Guyton palyed great game - I think Pats never went out for another LB because they wanted to see what they had w/ Guyton.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patpscyho. Show patpscyho's posts

In Response to Blame the Offense for that last drive!:
    [QUOTE]I don't know about you guys, but the defense handed great field position with a huge stop and the offense couldn't move the ball 15 more yards for field goal range! I've been listening to the radio and everyone is saying the defense was just OK:? are up kidding me??? It was the offense that made this thing close! The defense gave up 14 points to what most considered the class of the AFC and handed the game to the offense with 5 minutes and change to go on the Ravens 45. I think people are forgetting the offense gave up the 3 TD! Give the defense it's credit! They deserve it!
    Posted by crasian[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of people who don't know what they're talking about.. our D was lights out. Those same people are going to be puzzled when we're 6-1 going into bye week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i wish they would do away with the conservative playing near the end of the games.it worked out for us this time,but the pats last offensive play calling was way to conservative,and it allowed the ravens time to march down and almost pulled a win off.

Sections
Shortcuts