Bleacher Report Thinks Buchanan is a Steal.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

Re: Bleacher Report Thinks Buchanan is a Steal.

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Ridiculous athleticism and a good motor, but the film I saw shows a player who plays too high at times.  I think a red shirt year is in order so that he can be coached up to play lower and with better leverage more consistently.  I hope he makes the team because I'm not sure he can make it to the PS.

no way makes ps my guess

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Now if he could just draft better with the high end picks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I was rooting for Markell Carter just because it would have been a good story.  He did sign this offseason with the Calgary Stampeders so maybe he will play some pro ball, just CFL instead of NFL. That assumes of course he makes a CFL team--a lot of these late rounders actually aren't good enough for the CFL either.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I was rooting for Markell Carter just because it would have been a good story.  He did sign this offseason with the Calgary Stampeders so maybe he will play some pro ball, just CFL instead of NFL. That assumes of course he makes a CFL team--a lot of these late rounders actually aren't good enough for the CFL either.  

I'm still rooting for Bequette and cannon. Probably cause if they work out they really help us in area of need. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

based on 2011 tape of buchanan, i think he has a better chance of being a contributer in a year or two than bequette. bequette seemed like a reach in the 3rd round and did not look good last year in very limited snaps. maybe he develops some savy in a few years but he looked very limited athletically to me. down the road one of them may end up being a servicable player, but not likely this season. thats why i'm still hoping for abraham. i dont think we have much behind jones and nink at DE (especially since BB is saying that collins will mostly play standing up). and based on the fact that we just dumped our two run stuffing 3-4 type interior players, and only signed 4-3 type DT's this offseason, I think we will be primarily in the the 4-3 so we need plenty of pass rushers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

I still think he Drafted this guy for versatility, not just "relentless pass rusher". Too one dimensional.

Sections
Shortcuts