Blessings in Disguise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Blessings in Disguise

Now I do not know the status of Welker at this point, but it does look serious.  With that being said, I think that the Pats will finally begin to start moving the ball around.  WW has been carrying this offense all year, but because of the dependency the offense has been stale.  Now I believe is the time for TB to start to get back to his "old" ways and distribute the ball accordingly.  We will start to see more guys get involved in the offense.  NE still has alot of threats, but I believe they take this situation and begin to make something out of it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Blessings in Disguise

There is no "blessing" to losing an all-pro WR, who happens to be the heart of the offense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Yeah, this is why I disregard comments from supposed fans half way across the country.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

I admire the "glass half full" aditude.  Let's see if more injuries result...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Being stationed somewhere is one thing but if you're a puss and decide to leave New England (probably because it's too cold for your frail body) find a new team to root.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Who is fitz referring to?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

The guy from Texas who pretends he is a Pats fan and thinks Welkers injury is a blessing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@Fitz....you must be Leon's cousin who lives in boston.  You seem to be a big idiot.  I have been on this board all season talking about NE going back to playing championship football.  This offense has not been playing championship football.  They have been playing one dimensional football and mostly everyone on this board can agree with that.

With that said, I was refering to the Pats going back to playing the way they used to when they WON championships.  Not break individual records.

Pretends to be a Pats fan....Ok...yeah you hit the nail on the head.  I pretend to be a Pats fan.  SMH

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It''s really not much of a blessing in disguise, but I applaud the attitude.  The only time Moss has had big plays this season is when WW has drawn a double-team.   If anything, the passing window needs to be spectacularly precise for Brady to complete passes to a double-covered Randy Moss...

They better hope the run game returns, and without the fumles, because their best receiver just finished the season early.

Here's hoping Wes comes back healthy, when he comes back.  But it's not going to be this season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

"This will mean more forced throw to Moss, and that isn't a bad thing sometimes. Moss will likely run more short routes like he did against Atlanta."

forced thows to moss will surely result in INTs. We can't afford turnovers going into the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Yep, bubba, that's what I'm thinking.  Most of BB's picks this season have come from exactly that scenario. 

Again, if their RBs can protect the ball and put up some yards, we'd start to see the Pats control the clock like they used to.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

whatever it means, we still went cold and blew 14 point lead for no explainable reason.  not a talent gap, so im guessing scheme and playcalling.  not too comfortable with whats happening here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

I can appreciate trying to find an advantage in making adjustments for the loss of Wes.  After all, this is what the team must do, now.  However, they appear to be saddled with a defense that will tax these efforts into a loss, regardless.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Thats all Im saying fellas.  I guess that I would love for the Pats to go back to the days when they used all their guys on offense not just one.  Losing WW is a major blow to this team, but that is no excuse for this team to shutdown.  They have to learn how to adjust and move on.  Something they were infamous for in the past.  They were also infamous for closing out leads in the 4th. 

Not so much anymore.

I think it is safe to say that this team resembles nothing we saw from 2000-2005. Sorry guys.  I still think they can win a game next week, but if they dont I will be upset but not surprised.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from optima1. Show optima1's posts

Great chance to sign Troy Brown as the new slot receiver........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Well put, Antha.  Agreed.

Edelmann is a legit receiver in this league; he might bridge the gap in WW's absense. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

"Being stationed somewhere is one thing but if you're a puss and decide to leave New England (probably because it's too cold for your frail body) find a new team to root.

that's a dumbazz comment. alot of new englanders don't leave because of the cold weather. maybe it's job related or economics. I'd love to move back to New Hampshire, but the cost of living is too high, and there aren't alot of jobs Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

"would you rather have a pats fan in texas or a "colts" fan in ma commenting here."

LOL, have you seen some?

shoot during football season, Kansas is full of Nebraska and Oklahoma fans-it's crazy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

I agree, you never know who will step up or step in.

Didn't a guy named mo lewis knock Drew Bledsoe out for a season and in the process help change history for the Patriots?