Blood Alcohol Level Announcement?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Blood Alcohol Level Announcement?

In response to russgriswold's comment:

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported that Dennard attempted to blow for a breathalyzer test at least twice, according to a source who had heard specifics of Dennard's side of the incident. The source said that Dennard's attempts to take the test didn't work because Dennard was deemed to have been blown hard enough to meet qualifications. The number he blew was believed to be below the legal limit. He was not asked to take a blood test.

Wow.  That quote is both grammatically challenged and ... how do I put this ... what gender was the officer submitting the test?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I am not a fan if Rusty but does sound like the case is weak if he didn't fail a test and it is not in the police report whether or not he refused a blood test.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

If he (supposedly) didn't register on the breathalyzer, I'm trying to figure out why there was an arrest? Something is not adding up here....
    and I don't trust the media to give me the real story. If there is no breathalyzer, and no blood test....what is the actual charge? Sounds like a cake walk for a lawyer with half a brain. My guess is that we don't have all the facts yet....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Very strange they haven't upped the charge to DUI.   Just saying.  You can suspect something all day long, but in court, data, fact and evidence is what you need to convict.

Yes, Queenie. Just like you said about thug murderer Hernandez.  If they haven't brought those charges he must be innocent.  Maybe this is another case of those "Whiteys" in NE railroading him.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't say a word about anything remotely like that. In fact, I was asking why he wasn't arrested as a flight risk. His cohort, Wallace, made it all down to Miami and almost got away.

See, I go by facts.  Dennard was pulled took the test, it didn't register and there is no recorded number filed by the police.

Sure seems like they're very aggressive in Lincoln, overstepping their bounds quite a bit. Undercovers attacking the wrong people outside of bars and now this.  Dennard's black. Doesn't look good in my book. Kid has no record of any kind prior to these two incidents. I would suggest to him to never go back to Lincoln or stay out past dinner time at this point.

[/QUOTE]

There mere fact that a Nebraska players was arrested and convicted in Lincoln makes me think he must have done something wrong in the original incident. Isn't the normal story about big-time college athletes getting away with whatever they want in the towns where they go to school?

You know that Dennard has no history prior to these incidents or you just never heard of anything? 

The fact that punching a cop was bad decision (especially for a guy about to be drafted into the NFL), and he should have realized that he is already on his second chance. The fact that he managed to get himself arrested again tells me that he did not learn from his first transgression. 

The thing we are still waiting to hear is how this arrest will effect his probation, and in turn, how that will affect his NFL season and career.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

He's innocent rusty just like last time, just like Hernandez...this is all just a anti -Belichick media driven smear compagne (the warnings were out people). I mean yeah the guy is a world class athlete, but it shouldn't be expected that he had enough wind to blow into a tube a 90 year old woman with a pulmonary embolism could of. This whole thing makes me sick, sick I tell you! People picking on our low risk, high reward types. Get a life people! I mean it's bad enough that NFL folks and media types are jealous of our value approach to team building, but now cops are in on it??? When does it end?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

the police in Nebraska MUST be part of the ESPN led anti BB agenda....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

If he (supposedly) didn't register on the breathalyzer, I'm trying to figure out why there was an arrest? Something is not adding up here....
    and I don't trust the media to give me the real story. If there is no breathalyzer, and no blood test....what is the actual charge? Sounds like a cake walk for a lawyer with half a brain. My guess is that we don't have all the facts yet....

Because the cops suspected that he was intentionally not blowing hard enough to get a proper measurement. If that is the case, it is usually looked at the same as refusing the test. I find it hard to believe a 23 year old professional athlete does have the lung capacity to blow a proper sample for a breathalyzer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Lol

I am not sure that really changes the idea they didn't take blood.  if there is suspicion, you take blood. They have nothingto donate to court proceedings.  Suspicion and no blood drawn leaves nothing for the prosecution.  Unless we're not being told something else.

In many states, unless there are injuries related to the DUI, people can refuse blood test just like they can refuse breathalyzers. To me the current spin coming from Dennard camp are typical a-double-s covering. Note, they are not saying he was not driving after drinking, or that he was not intentionally not blowing hard enough for a correct test. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Here is a copy of the citation... 

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2013/07/document_police_report_for_alf.html

The truth lies somewhere between the two statements. However, why they have not released info on blood levels or others is kinda of strange.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It could simply be a case that the cop actually thought there was a DUI case when they pulled over Dennard, before knowing who he was. When I worked late nights I didn't drink but still didn't always drive a perfectly straight line. Now I wasn't crossing the line or swiving erratically but a gradual enough sway that I wouldn't be shocked if a cop pulled me over thinking I was a DUI. Once the cop found out who he was, given location, it's completely possible that the cop decided to mess with him and no matter how hard Dennard blew and even if he didn't have a single drink the cop could have determined to bring him in. Don't forget all they have to prove is that they had reason to pull you over, after that they can make anything up like saying you weren't following their instruction to bring you in. Now they can't hold you long but they can still hold you for a short period just to harrash you under the notion that you were under suspect of commiting a crime. (I think they can legally hold you for 8hrs or so without actually arresting you). So it's completely plausable he didn't actually do anything wrong. But, what is he doing back in that town where the cops already hate him and going out at 2 in the morning knowing he was on probation? That was just plain stupid on his part regardless if he actually was DUI or not.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Very strange they haven't upped the charge to DUI.   Just saying.  You can suspect something all day long, but in court, data, fact and evidence is what you need to convict.

I see. Ironic that you should list exactly the same things that you never provide here in attempting to advance your nutcase agenda. But you do provide a ton of "context" (otherwise known as pure BS). LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

I just did. The police didn't register a proper test and they did not take blood. If they were convinced he was over the limit, where is the blood?

Sounds like they just over-reacted and could only charge with suspicion.   This is also clearly why Dennard hasnt been cut and probably won't be.  It;s not a crime to be out with friends at a club. Maybe in Lincoln if you're black it is.

[/QUOTE]

You are soooooo incredibly dense and a phony. My comment wasn't about the Dennard incident. It's about everything else you do.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yeah guys that are sober when pulled over always try to fudge the breathalyzer test, just like guys who didn't kill anyone always tell cops to screw when they show up at their door, right rusty? You are so insane that you shouldn't even be allowed to type on a keyboard.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If they couldn't get him to blow harder then why didn't they take a blood test?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because they cannot force some one to take a blood test. If they think he was intentionally not blowing properly, that is considered the same as refusing the breathalyzer. That is enough to take you in (and will probably be considered a violation of his parole).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I have no interest in involving myself in a flame war but, based on what I'm reading (Bleacher Report, for example) this does not strike me as a case that is being handled in a routine manner.  He may very well be guilty of DUI but before I throw the kid under the bus I'd like to see how it all plays out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I have no interest in involving myself in a flame war but, based on what I'm reading (Bleacher Report, for example) this does not strike me as a case that is being handled in a routine manner.  He may very well be guilty of DUI but before I throw the kid under the bus I'd like to see how it all plays out.

It is being handled in a routine manner. It is just that most DUIs do not get national attention. The thing that really matter here is what happens at his court date and how it affects his probation, and that we will not for some time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Yes, Queenie. Just like you said about thug murderer Hernandez.  If they haven't brought those charges he must be innocent.  Maybe this is another case of those "Whiteys" in NE railroading him.

I didn't say a word about anything remotely like that. In fact, I was asking why he wasn't arrested as a flight risk. His cohort, Wallace, made it all down to Miami and almost got away.

Really? this wasn't your comment? When it became apparent that you were totally off base with this and all of the other wrong comments you made along these lines about Hernandez, this account mysteriously dissappeared, and all of those comments with it. And suddenly you knew from the start he was guilty...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In your face, Rusty.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

So we go from he refused, to now he took one........but didn't blow hard enough to register? If they didn't require the blood test after the negative test then they boggled it. Inebriated or not, any decent lawyer should be able to get Tavon outta this pretty easily cuz they have ZERO evidence aside form his supposed swerving....If of course, these are the actual facts. SO, the million dollar question would be, in the present climate established by AH, what is the right thing for the Patriots do????? Man, you really can't make this kinda crap up! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

You cannot be forced to take a breathalyzer or blood test.  You have a right to refuse a breathalyzer for a blood test.  If you refuse both your automatically considered guilty.