Blount Cruise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Blount Cruise

Reminds me of Corey Dillon size wise. Pats have a stable of rb's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

wonder what this guy could of been if he was in better shape and ran lower? When I saw his face stuffed in his face mask I immediately thought...wow,there's a guy that is not in football condition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

wonder what this guy could of been if he was in better shape and ran lower? When I saw his face stuffed in his face mask I immediately thought...wow,there's a guy that is not in football condition.

of course Mr Negative checks in.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I would not get too giddy about a large RB running on a weak 3-4 conversion Philly D.  Bolden is the superior RB. Can catch superbly, much better in between the tackles, hits the hole faster, etc.

Jermain Wiggins on 98.5 praising Edelman and cautioning on Thompkins's chest catches.

We need to see more.    We haven't carried 5 RBs since 2007. We'll need 5 again.

Hmm? Bolden better than Blount? I personally would rather have Blount than bolden. After his ped suspension he was terrible. Not that he was that good before being popped. 

Lets give it a couple more preseason games. Personally, I think Blount from his performance last night enters into the discussion now. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Blount showed enough last night to earn a spot IMO. Other teams would LOVE to see him become available.

For the first time, maybe ever, I see the Patriots with a potential running game that could prove unstoppable. I think we are going to see Vereen as a wide out on some plays. He's been doing that this pre-season already. Our red zone go-to guys could be a mix and match of Sudfeld, Blount, Vereen at WR, and Ridley for starters. Although I see Ridley as maybe having to win over BB in that area. But what we saw last night in Blount was no fluke. He had more juice that Ridley did and that not only surprised me, it says a lot about his conditioning doesn't it? 

Smash mouth football in NE? Man, I hope so!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Lets not forget the Buc's couldn't wait to get Blount out of town....for a reason. He doesn't play like he weighs 247 pounds. Poor blocker, nice hands. Not much to offer on special teams. I think he is one of those last 8 guys looking to get those final 5 spots. 

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts