Blount Force Trauma

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Blount Force Trauma

I believe someone here coined that phase a few weeks back. If you had printed out a few thousand T shirts with that on it you would have made yourself a decent chunk of spending cash.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Blount Force Trauma

I would say that Indy, Buffalo ,  and Baltimore are suffering from this affliction at the moment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Mellywitt's comment:

Yes...I should have...LOL...but I give it up to the ages.....it should be the theme of this years Pats...enjoy...

BLOUNT FORCE TRAUMA!!!!

Yo MEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYMEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! DUDE is like a grown man playing against JV kids out there. He's runnin' like a man who stole somethin'!!! Timing is everything and I have no doubts that Bill has been preparing for this type of a scheme for several weeks with the tune up being the Bill's game. He has a younger, agile line and backs with fresh legs. They are laying down pavement like rolling machines on the opposition. I am so pumped that we are forcing the opposition to play run first. Two more games of run first and we got another TROPHY!!! But How bout my boy JC??? NO, NOT JESUS CHRIST! But he's started to play like the second coming of a star linebacker, and a defensve savior fo sho!!! GO PATS!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

I saw him stiff arm a few Colts LB's last night and they are definitely feeling that today.

Sections
Shortcuts