Blount on Kick offs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

Blount on Kick offs

I can't be the only one who thinks having a slow 250 pound return man is nuts.  Kick off return requires blazing speed and guts.  Perhaps Boyce or Bolden would be two candidates but Blount on kick off duty is useless.  Nice call Bill.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: Blount on Kick offs

Your over looking it. Blount hold onto the ball and makes smart decisions on when to come out of the endzone. He doesn't have break away speed but he can still make North and South cuts which can get you to the 40's and 50. Id rather take the field position every game vs the one TD return for the year(maybe).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Why McCourty doesn`t return more kickoffs?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Kickoff return? Is that what happens when the ball does not go out the back of the end zone?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

BLount on kickoffs: JOKE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

troll thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

Hey Quagmire up yours.  Ive been a Patriots fan probably before you were born.

I just started a discussion because I hate seeing a fullback returning kicks;  and yes he should be a fully back, not returning kicks out of the end zone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I think they should never return it if it is anywhere in the end zone. Not until they learn to block and they have a stud back there. Otherwise they are lucky to get it to the 20... and without a penalty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

There seem to be better options, my preference without knowing The full story as to why would be Boyce. He seems like a natural. Bb must have his reasons, but I think it partly comes down to game day actives. He uses Blount to run, Boyce hasn't be active every week. We can't a activate him simply for kr's given a high majority of them are touchbacks...just doesn't make sense unless Boyce showed up receiving.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DMC is by far the best option I've seen so far on KR, I would assume he doesn't becuase of lack of depth at safety for injury reasons.  It's hard to believe Blount is our best option,  there's no way we average the 20 yard line when takes it out, probably 16 yard average, someone look that up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DMC is by far the best option I've seen so far on KR, I would assume he doesn't becuase of lack of depth at safety for injury reasons.  It's hard to believe Blount is our best option,  there's no way we average the 20 yard line when takes it out, probably 16 yard average, someone look that up.

[/QUOTE]

Just looked it up 22.5 I was wrong, he averages 2.5 yards more than taking a knee, impressive!!!

Sections
Shortcuts