Blount suxs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Blount suxs

He suxs, Ridley suxs...our running game bites it....I hate to admit this but it turns out I was wrong all year regarding this.

Enjoy your evening Gentlemen.......

I certainly did mine....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Blount suxs

Cut him now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Trade him for a seventh and demps 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

Interesting post by a Tampa Bay fan when the Pats traded for Blount:

Patriot fans, dont get hopes up for Blount being a short yardage threat. Here in Tampa we as fans were so puzzled as to why he so often runs like a 190 pound back, and especially on crucial short yardage plays. We liked Blount, and wish he could have played better, but he seemed to never accept his role, and underperformed when he got the chance to play. But good luck. Maybe your coach can have better luck with him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to PaulLaCourse's comment:

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

Interesting post by a Tampa Bay fan when the Pats traded for Blount:

Patriot fans, dont get hopes up for Blount being a short yardage threat. Here in Tampa we as fans were so puzzled as to why he so often runs like a 190 pound back, and especially on crucial short yardage plays. We liked Blount, and wish he could have played better, but he seemed to never accept his role, and underperformed when he got the chance to play. But good luck. Maybe your coach can have better luck with him.

how things can change

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Could watch this all night long!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Ridley do sux.

Sections
Shortcuts