Blount

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Blount

Gotta say I was more impressed with what I saw from him this week, than last...couple of nice physical runs up the middle, caught a decent pass, showed some nice footwork...is this guy going to make it? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Blount

Agreed. More impressed with him this week than the previous.

I expect he'll make the team. Looks solid. 

Let's go Pats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Gotta say I was more impressed with what I saw from him this week, than last...couple of nice physical runs up the middle, caught a decent pass, showed some nice footwork...is this guy going to make it? 

Lock.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Never mind....wrong thread...Embarassed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Cant see how they could cut him---I think they already thought he was a solid (if flawed) player when they aquired him and he's done nothing but exceed expectations

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"

-Ben Franklin

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

Cant see how they could cut him---I think they already thought he was a solid (if flawed) player when they aquired him and he's done nothing but exceed expectations

-Ben Franklin

The thing is, can he catch? I haven't looked up his stats on that, it would be a real bonus if he could.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE]

-Ben Franklin

The thing is, can he catch? I haven't looked up his stats on that, it would be a real bonus if he could.

[/QUOTE]

He had one catch on a little flare out of the backfield tonight; nice little stutter step broke the corner's ankles, and he was upfield for 15.

Blocking would seem to be the more important issue; I have no idea how he is as a pass blocker.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I think Blount is a lock and I am loving Vareen out in the flats catching passes and getting great YAC.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

-Ben Franklin

He had one catch on a little flare out of the backfield tonight; nice little stutter step broke the corner's ankles, and he was upfield for 15.

Blocking would seem to be the more important issue; I have no idea how he is as a pass blocker.

ya if he can make a 1/2 dozen or so cathes like that over the season it would be icing, i think he has shown enough to make the team---I haven't anything about his blocking one way or the other so I'll take that as a good thing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I really hope this guy makes the team. I think he has great potential. He has shown flashes of brilliance from time to time in 2010 and 2011 with the Bucs. As long as he keeps his cool and doesn't revert back to his old ways of losing his temper, causing scenes and getting suspended. I think he was well worth the 7th round draft pick the Pats gave up for him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

I really hope this guy makes the team. I think he has great potential. He has shown flashes of brilliance from time to time in 2010 and 2011 with the Bucs. As long as he keeps his cool and doesn't revert back to his old ways of losing his temper, causing scenes and getting suspended. I think he was well worth the 7th round draft pick the Pats gave up for him.

Did they give up a 7th for him? I thought they just gave up the Olympian?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

I'd be very surprised if he didn't make the team. He's looked way better than I expected

Sections
Shortcuts