Blue Print to beat the Pats.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Blue Print to beat the Pats.

Opposing QB send your receivers deep, under throw the ball, forcing the recever to stop and turn into the defender. automatic PI call and you pick up a cool 40 + yards...   Works everytime. I think we call that the manning... since he worked that masterfully against us.

God the Pat's D SUX..

When the Pats kicked the field goal with 9:21 left to go in the fourth, I looked at my (Bears Fan) buddy and said we just lost the game. He PFFFTT that we had a 13 point lead...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

Re: Blue Print to beat the Pats.

In response to ASO9771's comment:

Opposing QB send your receivers deep, under throw the ball, forcing the recever to stop and turn into the defender. automatic PI call and you pick up a cool 40 + yards...   Works everytime. I think we call that the manning... since he worked that masterfully against us.

God the Pat's D SUX..

When the Pats kicked the field goal with 9:21 left to go in the fourth, I looked at my (Bears Fan) buddy and said we just lost the game. He PFFFTT that we had a 13 point lead...

You are 100% correct, I was actually at the game in Seattle and I turned to my friend and said the same thing.  You could just see it coming, how very sad. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

My son and I were watching at home, and I think it was the next series that we said something like "here goes the Patriots giving the game away".  I think it was the 3rd and 2 when we lined up in an OBVIOUS run formation with no receivers.  We had been running well all game, why telegraph that?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It has to be the coaching. There is only 1 DB I ever see turning to look for the ball and that's Dennard a rook. All the others never turn to look back. I remember Mccourty use to turn and look back his rook year too and in college so there has to be something with the coaching that they are telling them not to look back for the ball. It's completely frustrating

Sections
Shortcuts