Blueberries are my favorite

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Re: Blueberries are my favorite

In Response to Blueberries are my favorite:
    followed by  grapes apples oranges pineapple banana  Just saying.......you?
    Posted by harleyroadking11

Raspberries
    Honeydew

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Banana is the perfect food . . .  except maybe for canteloupe.

But I really like blueberries, too. They're usually expensive this time of year, but I just bought two pints  this weekend on sale for five bucks. I like them on cereal.

Also, apples are good, but again, you can't get a good one this time of year.

Oranges are hit-and-miss. You know what's funny about oranges? I lived in Florida, where oranges grow, for many years . . .   but if you go into the grocery store (instead of the farm stand) in Florida, the oranges there are from California.

I've also gotten into the habit of having pineapple on my pizza . . .  which is one of those things that sounds like it wouldn't be good . . .   but it is.

Strawberries are also very good if you get them at just the right peak of ripeness. Also good in cereal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Mike! same here we buy them every week regardless of price and I too put on my cereal.

also like watermelon and tomatoes (they're fruit)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Oh wow!

I completely forgot about watermelon.

I live off that stuff in the summer.

It's never not in the house when it's in season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Cherries can be tasty too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

And grapes are best fermented . . .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I've recently started buying heirloom apples and pears. They actually taste a lot better than modern hybrids. 

They are a lot more expensive though. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

HRK... methinks the Patriots are not playing for 2 weeks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Cantaloupe, watermelon, honeydew - when they are in season

Kiwi, red delicious apples, banana's - anytime

Grapes, bing cherries, blackberries - when I get a craving

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Blackberries and cream...the best!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Last year we had thread about cereal so I thought it would be fun to start another nonsense thread since we have 2 weeks to wait for the Pats to play again.

Sooooo what is kumquat anyway?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

That cereal thread was epic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Blueberries are my favorite:
    followed by  grapes apples oranges pineapple banana  Just saying.......you?
    Posted by harleyroadking11

You're welcome!

http://www.mainemunchies.com/maine-blueberry-products.html?refH=goog&t=com&gkw=caviar%20of%20maine

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Thanks Rusty they should rename it Maines gold-expensive little berries

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Those things make the best blueberry pancakes you have ever eaten.  And I am sure they make good muffins, too.

If you want to go crazy, get the ones packed in the juice and use the juice in the pancake batter. Oh my.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Stop! you're giving me (another) heart attack

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I love Blueberries!  Now reading this thread I realize I need to eat more healthy.  Matter of fact I'm now craving everything mentioned in here!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

glad to see someone else has a lighthearted way to distract us from obsessing purely on football for the next couple of weeks. definitely grapes, cherries and plums.. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Everything meentioned here is great. I'll add papayas. I like to put then on a salad instead of tomatos sometiimes. With a little feta cheese. Outstanding!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Mango. A little too expensive. Pomengranates too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Bananas...Bananas on cereal, banana bread, banana muffins, bananas foster, fried bananas. I like Blueberries too and when Cherries are in season those golden cherries are awesome. All the tree fruits like peaches and apples but only when they are fresh from the tree. Once you get the good ones any imports are horrible.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

you would like blue waffles.  google them, they look delicious....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

One of the few perks of living in Florida is that many different fruit trees grow in abundance. People plant them thinking how wonderful it will be to have fresh fruit growing in the yard. The reality is they aren't prepared to deal with the excess. Most falls to the ground and rots. Some of my neighbors have mangos, guavas, papayas, carambola(star fruit), all kinds of citrus, and they don't mind if I help myself from time to time. They're happy that some of it doesn't go to waste. I guess tropical living ain't all bad, though sometimes I'd like to trade it all for a good snow storm. Oh well, the grass is always greener. Or maybe whiter.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

In Response to Re: Blueberries are my favorite:
    you would like blue waffles.  google them, they look delicious....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Only a jetard clown would....Rex would lick anything

Sections
Shortcuts