Board Moderators: Leon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Board Moderators: Leon

What  is it with this psycho. He posts under all different names. Is verbally abusive. Uses foul language and yet you mods refuse to permanately let him post on here. What is the problem with you all?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeterSucksArod. Show JeterSucksArod's posts

Re: Board Moderators: Leon

I HEART U LEON! U R AN INTERNET GOD! PLZ KEEP IT COMING!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from iclaudius. Show iclaudius's posts

In Response to Re: Board Moderators: Leon:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Board Moderators: Leon : I would rather they get rid of you and leave him. At least he is faithful to his team wether they win or lose. You're a bad wagon crying baby.
    Posted by kman2004[/QUOTE]

WHAT !!???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

In Response to Re: Board Moderators: Leon:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Board Moderators: Leon : I would rather they get rid of you and leave him. At least he is faithful to his team wether they win or lose. You're a bad wagon crying baby.
    Posted by kman2004[/QUOTE]

never SAID I was not still a patriots fan. Just admitted the truth. We did not play well. Doesn't mean it is the end all. I can be just as dissappointed today cause we lost and you would have been had it been the Jets. Good day to everyone else on here. Oh bad wagon...you mean BAND. Can we say spell check. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeterSucksArod. Show JeterSucksArod's posts

NO TENSION HERE LEON! I HEART THE PATS BUT I HEART U EVEN MORE!

TEACH ME!

Sections
Shortcuts