Bob sanders out for the year!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: Bob sanders out for the year!!!

Hey Rat, try reading some of patsfan24-7 d-a posts and then you might understand better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Jintsfan is no angel!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Bob sanders out for the year!!!:
    Hey Rat, try reading some of patsfan24-7 d-a posts and then you might understand better.
    Posted by underdogg

There have been some "spirited" posts by a lot of people today.  My favorite ones are the folks who look for any opening whatsoever to throw in a political stab.  As for Jintsfan, her posts are only a few notches above a typical Leon post; a lot of the time just trying to trash talk.  There is an occasional serious post thrown in there though.  At one time I thought they might be the same person.  I found it interesting how both of them make roughly the same remarks about Raptor's John Stuart Mill quote in his posts.  They have also both made disparaging remarks about the military.  Maybe they are brother and sister...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

could it be possible? they could be?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

THE NFL HAS CERTAINLY BECOME A LEAGUE ATTRITION TO A SIGNIFICANT DEGREE.GIVEN A 53 MAN ROSTER AND A SALARY CAP IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY TEAM TO HAVE LEGITIMATE QUALITY DEPTH AT EVERY POSITION.ALSO, THE POSITIONS AT WHICH THEY OCCUR, NOT ONLY THE SHEER NUMBER OF SEVERE INJURIES,HAS AN IMPACT AS WELL.WOULDN'T THE PATS GROUND GAME LOOK CONSIDERABLY BETTER WITH MORRIS AND TAYLOR ON THE FIELD,OR EVEN ONE OF THEM.INJURIES IN THE NFL,REGARDLESS OF THE TEAMS INVOLVED,IS TO ME AND I HOPE MANY OTHERS THE SINGLE MOST DISHEARTENING FEATURE OF THE LEAGUE.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I don't see how their loss could lead to a decline - they haven't really been there all year.  Posted by JulesWinfield

It's not decline, but the fact the Colts haven't played a really good offensive team yet, so it masks their defensive shortcomings. I guess we'll see what they have for the texans, patriots and ravens pretty soon. i think they'll have their butt handed to them about five times in the second half and Houston wins that division

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Bob sanders out for the year!!! : First, anyone rooting for injuries to another human being who hasn't hurt anyone has failed at life. That said, please explain to me how a 7-0 team can slip away from losing a player they haven't had in three season. Bob Sanders hasn't been a factor in a number of seasons. Indy has already moved on without him.
    Posted by zbellino

Agree that Sanders loss is less of a factor this year than in years past, when he was more integral. 

Disagree with your first statement about rooting for injuries.  I have no regret hoping for certain folks to be mangled beyond recognition, e.g., Osama, Khadafi, Castro and Ulf Sammuelson...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

...I have no regret hoping for certain folks to be mangled beyond recognition, e.g., Osama, Khadafi, Castro and Ulf Sammuelson...
    Posted by Muzwell

...and Jack Tatum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Bob sanders out for the year!!! : It's not decline, but the fact the Colts haven't played a really good offensive team yet, so it masks their defensive shortcomings. I guess we'll see what they have for the texans, patriots and ravens pretty soon. i think they'll have their butt handed to them about five times in the second half and Houston wins that division
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Interesting while slamming the colts that Kpat could have mentioned how the offensive juggernauts of the rookie coaches in Jet land and Denver would tear up the colts, but didn't. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Are we all forgetting who is on the other side of the ball for the Colts??!!

How many years have we seen the Colts win game after game with a fair D when they've got "gun slinger" Peyton leading the offense?  As long as that offense is kicking butt, the Colts are in every game.  If the Colts will be challenged, it is when they face an offense as potent as theirs and need to be in a shoot out, last one standing wins.  Against the Pats, presuming no further lineup shakeups between now and their game, the Colts will be facing a pretty decent defense and a very potent offense.  The 49'ers gave them fits and I would think the Pats are a better team that them.  It will be interesting. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Bob sanders out for the year!!! : Interesting while slamming the colts that Kpat could have mentioned how the offensive juggernauts of the rookie coaches in Jet land and Denver would tear up the colts, but didn't. 
    Posted by underdogg

LOL you're sensitive. Colts haven't played Jet or Broncos yet. I'm sure Sanchez will throw about five INTs against the Colts, which lead to a couple defensive TDs and help the Colts win as the Jests defense may shutdown PeyPey. As for the Broncos i don't give them a chance against the Colts, but we could be surprised with their dunk and dimp offense. yeah they both beat the Patriots with their defense and when the Pats offense was still in flux, but the Pats did shut down some pretty good offenses in Atlanta and Baltimore.Tongue out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Sensitive?  Because I find it amusing that you slam the colts by suggesting that they will have their butts handed to them but don't consider the teams that beat the pats to be a couple of them to do it?  What does that say about how you think about your pats?

the facts are that the colts have simply done what has been asked of them - taken care of business in every game they have played thus far.  Can the same be said for the pats? 

and while I think Brady is an acceptable excuse, most pats fans can't use that because most pats fans expected Brady to be 100% at the start of the season.  I didn't.

Finally, as for not playing a good offense, the last time I checked, generally everyone considered the cards to have a very good offense.  Maybe you don't think much of Warner, Fitzgerald, Boldin, and Breaston, but that put you in a group of one.  Colts played them in Arizona on 6 days rest and 2 travel weeks in a row and coming off of their biggest defensive test of the year in Miami being on the field for 45 minutes of the game.  The Cards scored one touchdown while the colts picked off warner twice and forced 3 fumbles recovering one.  So much for that theory.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

In Response to Re: Bob sanders out for the year!!! : And exactly how did his absence the entire season up to the last game contribute to their undefeated record? Doesn't Bob actually have to play in order for his loss to contribute to the team's decline?
    Posted by underdogg

dont listen to jints-fan lmao hes still busy crying over the giants 3 game EMBARASSING losing streak lol he knows they showed their true colors lol

So we have to wait until he gets off his rag, then we can take his comments seriously.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

Great defensive player but has been injury prone with his kamikaze type approach to defense.!! He is out for the year but I hope he comes back healthy next year cause  when he is on the field he is a big playmaker ......

Sections
Shortcuts