BOB SANDERS-STEROID FREAK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: BOB SANDERS-STEROID FREAK

I heard the guys a walking drug store.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

In Response to BOB SANDERS-STEROID FREAK:
    [QUOTE]Everything about that guy screams steroid freak, from his constant injuries (he has missed more games than he has played), to the types of injuries (torn bicep, lots of joints/tendons injuries), and the fact that his body just screams steroids (those insanely large muscles on his thin frame, I have no doubt that without steroids he would be a skinny little guy.) Now I know most of the NFL probably takes something but I think Sanders is a great example of how steroids can make and break a career. He wouldn't be injury prone if he did not take steroids but then again he probably wouldn't be all that good, let alone a great safety.
    Posted by grammbo14[/QUOTE]

the NFL is not the MBL  there are no PED's in the NFL the testing is very strict

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I can't think of any reason why anyone would draw that conclusion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: BOB SANDERS-STEROID FREAK:
    [QUOTE]Are you really that naive? There is 100% a roids issue in the NFL its just that the NFL gets a pass because its a contact sport. yes the testing is there but no one has ever been held out of the hall of fame for using PED's in football its not as big of an issue in football. Football gets a pass. And I have said this before as well that Sanders is a possible user of the juice.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

You are also a possible user, and my grandmother is too but barring any evidence like failing one of the probably 100's of urine tests he's taken or one single person saying they saw him take steroids I would personally not just spew allegations about steroid use with the basis of "He has big muscles."  You know who else has big muscles in the NFL? Everybody.

Every year several players are caught fined and suspended from the testing, it may not be perfect but testing itself deters 90% of people, a few others will try, if they do it for more than a short period of time they most likely will be busted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Don't they drug test in the NFL?  :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Bob Sanders is a very good player whose body simply isn't a durable as it needs to be.  I won't take away from another persons accomplishments by speculating.  People who achieve don't deserve to have their reps tarnished unless and until there is real evidence.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Bob Sanders is a very good player whose body simply isn't a durable as it needs to be.  I won't take away from another persons accomplishments by speculating.  People who achieve don't deserve to have their reps tarnished unless and until there is real evidence.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I just saw a post on Bob Sanders' twitter and it said "grammbo14 is jumping to unfounded conclusions".  The new media, where you can throw anything out there in complete anonymity, and with impunity! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]mr. caraway, what ever happened to your fatigues and that tank? my sources tell me you used to be a big military dude, no? nice point on mr. sanders. those who live in glasshouses... can our tommy brady be anymore hollywood? gisele has really done her thing on him. least now he can stop "freeloading" off her with his new deal.  the hair, the LA choices, the freebie 97K car for "charity"... he's no matt cassell thats for sure, or peyton manning. what are the odds he makes it all 4 years of his deal? bet he was ticked when he got hit and it ruined his lip gloss moment. anyway, go brady this weekend. hope we crush the "harassing" jets! perhaps if we played them in skirts they will be menacing for they seem to go after women much more aggressively than receivers going deep!
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Ah, the choir contrarian, Reginald himself has returned.  I assume you intended to be humorous above?  I switch out my avatar frequently.  In this particular photo me and my son were running from dinosaurs.  My friend offered me a chance to go dinosaur hunting at some remote island off the coast of Costa Rica.  Big mistake.  Taking my son was an even bigger mistake.  If it weren't for the dinosaurs, the place would make a great vacation spot.  For instance, where you see me running in the avatar looked a lot like Hawaii.  I would have enjoyed the scenery more, but as you can see, I was running from freaking dinosaurs.  Here are some other pictures:

In this picture I was surrounded by dinos.  My friend scared them off with his elephant gun, but he wanted to snap this picture first.  I immediately was able to answer one of the universe's great mysteries...where is all of the dark matter?  It was in my pants.

Yup, it was all worth it.  Got my first dinosaur!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to BOB SANDERS-STEROID FREAK:
    [QUOTE]Everything about that guy screams steroid freak, from his constant injuries (he has missed more games than he has played), to the types of injuries (torn bicep, lots of joints/tendons injuries), and the fact that his body just screams steroids (those insanely large muscles on his thin frame, I have no doubt that without steroids he would be a skinny little guy.) ...
    Posted by grammbo14[/QUOTE]

Steroids are illegal in the NFL sir, and I never slice...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

You would be naive to think PEs are not in the NFL, of course they are. Listen to Lyle Alzado's final interview before he died of brain cancer. He'll say many did it. Started in the seventies with the Steelers, Raiders and others. Look up the list of NFL players who died fairly young from cancer, Alzado, Matuzak, Webster and many more.
    Am I saying Sanders is a user? Nope...

But I'll say this....ripping muscle from the bone is a CLASSIC symtom of PE use.

Sanders of course would need to speak for himself but there are PEs in EVERY sport in the world so don't be silly to think the NFL is exempt, it's not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

[QUOTE]You would be naive to think PEs are not in the NFL, of course they are. Listen to Lyle Alzado's final interview before he died of brain cancer. He'll say many did it. Started in the seventies with the Steelers, Raiders and others. Look up the list of NFL players who died fairly young from cancer, Alzado, Matuzak, Webster and many more. Am I saying Sanders is a user? Nope... But I'll say this....ripping muscle from the bone is a CLASSIC symtom of PE use. Sanders of course would need to speak for himself but there are PEs in EVERY sport in the world so don't be silly to think the NFL is exempt, it's not.
    Posted by 183CLV[/QUOTE]

still in the 70's.... dude this is 2010    but those players are the reason its hard to get away with it now...  they get banned for taking pills from GNC... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BOB SANDERS-STEROID FREAK : still in the 70's.... dude this is 2010    but those players are the reason its hard to get away with it now...  they get banned for taking pills from GNC... 
    Posted by DBCoach[/QUOTE]

Dude, the NFL does not test for HGH

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2010-08-04-roger-goodell-blood-testing-hgh_N.htm

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]Don't they drug test in the NFL?  :)
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Yes - but he heard it from Roidney Harrison.  Valid Source.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Freeway555. Show Freeway555's posts

While obviously there is no proof of Sanders using PEDS, there is a lot of "circumstantial evidence." But Rodney Harrison was clearly a steroid user)...his musles were HUGE and he had a lot of joint injuries as well (besides being caught with HGH and he never failed a drug test.) I think most people in the NFL take something, HGH or whatever, it's a crazy violent sport and if you knew that there are people who are paid to hurt you and they are taking steroids, you would be crazy not too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

BREAKING NEWS:  Bill Polian said that Bob Sanders has had the same surgery as he had on the other arm last year.  He healed in 12 weeks last year and could be healed in 10-12 weeks this year.  He will remain on the 53 man roster.  If I was Melvin Bullitt and lost my job to Sanders the first week of the playoffs I would be pretty upset.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]There is no test for HGH which is what my guess would be he would take if he was in fact using PED's....even though HGH is not considered a PED.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

You guys need to read up on the new roids. There is a new form of hgh that after taken can only be found through a urine test within 24 hours after the product is expelled, after 24 hours it is undetectable. It is an advanced drug that the Lance Armstrong group was trying to be nailed on. You all forget in 2007 Rodney Harrison was caught and admited to hgh. There is no way the human body can recoup by itself espically with injuries like Wes Welker had as fast as what these guys do.

My opinion is these guys are in battle every week, if they get injured every know drug we have should not only be used to help these men get back to there feet mainly for their health but for the sake of their short window of work as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]I heard the guys a walking drug store.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

LOL, great picture

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BOB SANDERS-STEROID FREAK : Ah, the choir contrarian, Reginald himself has returned.  I assume you intended to be humorous above?  I switch out my avatar frequently.  In this particular photo me and my son were running from dinosaurs.  My friend offered me a chance to go dinosaur hunting at some remote island off the coast of Costa Rica.  Big mistake.  Taking my son was an even bigger mistake.  If it weren't for the dinosaurs, the place would make a great vacation spot.  For instance, where you see me running in the avatar looked a lot like Hawaii.  I would have enjoyed the scenery more, but as you can see, I was running from freaking dinosaurs.  Here are some other pictures: In this picture I was surrounded by dinos.  My friend scared them off with his elephant gun, but he wanted to snap this picture first.  I immediately was able to answer one of the universe's great mysteries...where is all of the dark matter?  It was in my pants. Yup, it was all worth it.  Got my first dinosaur!!!
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

was only partially kidding. i still love brady and am glad we kept and paid him over cassel but i do think he is kind of pushing his stature a bit too much. calling out the fans for doing common man things he can no longer relate to like leaving early like every other fan group to go drink in the parking lot of a blowout and to avoid traffic due to their lack of limos or helicopters is an example. others are the crazy hair, the 97k car and bragging about wanting a 2011 version (which he got in a jiffy... whatever happened to the pickup truck guy), his now openly non-belichickian responses to questions like on weei every monday when he appears, calling out the jets by openly and non-solicitedly mentioning his hatred for them, the omnipresent corporate suit including in commercials (whatever happened to the linemen and fact he will never be peyton and do solo tv ads), his insistence of getting paid more than the immortal eli manning (ok, i am pushing on that one), the excessive metrosexulality, on and on.  overall, i still like what he does on the field. but that act off it could wear thin in a heartbeat with one more injury, losing streak and so on. 

wow, had no idea dinosaurs were still around. no way anyone could tell from those high quality pics... nevertheless, hope you dont mind if i borrow a few. love 'em!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BOB SANDERS-STEROID FREAK : You guys need to read up on the new roids. There is a new form of hgh that after taken can only be found through a urine test within 24 hours after the product is expelled, after 24 hours it is undetectable. It is an advanced drug that the Lance Armstrong group was trying to be nailed on. You all forget in 2007 Rodney Harrison was caught and admited to hgh. There is no way the human body can recoup by itself espically with injuries like Wes Welker had as fast as what these guys do.  My opinion is these guys are in battle every week, if they get injured every know drug we have should not only be used to help these men get back to there feet mainly for their health but for the sake of their short window of work as well.
    Posted by JerrySpringer[/QUOTE]
    Really, unless one of the alter ego's you post with happens to have a PHD in anatomy and biology you have no basis for making such a claim.  Anyone who actually does have the credentials to make such a statement wouldn't say that because there are way too many variables to predict recovery time.  I am not surprised when world class athletes receiving world class physical therapy recover marginally faster than joe lunchbox.  I'm sure some guys try HGH to recover, truthfully I agree with you in that I think these guys who's livelihood depends on the high performance of their bodies whould be allowed to take HGH if their doctor thinks it could help.  But I don't think everyone or even most guys think it's worth the risk to get it illegally and I don't like to be so casual with my baseless accusations.

The truth about HGH is it's total bullsh*t as a performance enhancer.  If it didn't have such a cool name like "Human Growth Hormone" which just sounds like it's gonna make you huge, then it wouldn't get any attention.  I'm sure some athletes would try magic beans if they thought it would give them an edge, but the studies show that it just doesn't. 

The problem is you pump your body full of the stuff but it needs receptors to work, receptors that go away in adulthood.  Which is why if give it to children than they grow, but for adults... Well Rodney Harrison is 6'1 and has been for the last 20 years.  All it's proven to do is make you look more ripped by reducing bodyfat for a short period of time.  No increase in strength and the studies show it actually decreases endurance stamina.  HGH is good for recovering from injuries, but to perfectly healthy people it's useless so it really doesn't matter if it comes up in the urine test or not.  These guys might as well be taking snake oil as a PED.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I can't think of any reason why anyone would draw that conclusion.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
    I guess playing for the Colts is reason enough. Simple, if you don't like a team, then they're 'roid users. Let's forget that Sanders is one of the most aggressive hitters and run support guys in the entire league. He throws no caution to injury and sacrifices his body to make a play. Love that kind of player.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BOB SANDERS-STEROID FREAK : Dude, the NFL does not test for HGH http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2010-08-04-roger-goodell-blood-testing-hgh_N.htm
    Posted by 183CLV[/QUOTE]
    There is no true test for HGH because it's produced naturally in the body.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Every expert I've heard says 6 months minimum.  And Weker admits he isn't 100%.  Another recent example is Kendrick Perkin; blew out his knee in June, expected back (albeit not 100%) in Nov-Dec. 

Imagine if people could question your integrity with impunity?  Why do it to others.