Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Bob Sanders.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Bob Sanders.

I know this is the Pats forum but I just wanted to try and figure this out. Why do the Colts continue to pay this guy? I know he plays good when he's on the field but he's rarely on the field. I seen on espn where he's supposed to be out for the first 5 weeks of the season and was wondering why a good organization would be so stupid to pay a guy that much that rarely plays.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Bob Sanders.

Because he makes that much of a difference when he does play.  I dont agree with it. But I think that is why

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Bob Sanders.

Sanders is one the best safeties in the NFL when he is healthy and the Colts D plays better with him in their line-up. It's a risk, but if the Colts make the playoffs in a tough AFC South Sanders will be worth every penny.

Sections
Shortcuts