Bodden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosox2398. Show bosox2398's posts

Bodden

Is Bodden really that great? I mean, he did hold Braylon Edwards to just one catch, but it seems like Sanchez just threw those footballs right at Bodden. Also, it seemed like he was freelancing alot, deep in coverage. Now, that might be the result of scheming, etc., but I wonder if he is really as great as his numbers look.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Re: Bodden

He's not a GREAT corner.  He is a very good one though, and there aren't many of those in the NFL these days.  The people critical of him are in the minority for sure, but its unbelievable how quickly people forget what it was like with Deltha O'neal and Ellis Hobbs "covering" receivers last year.  Bodden is so much of an upgrade that their shouldn't even be a discussion.

Just don't act shocked when Bodden gets some sizable contract offers this offseason.  He's one of the better corners in the NFL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

It all depends on what he wants. I'm sure he wants to get paid and all that, but whether we keep him or not depends on whether he wants to be paid like a top 10 corner or a top 20 corner. Top 10 I say no way, top 20 on the other hand I say done deal.

I'd much rather see Butler and Wilhite step it up just to be safe.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

he got defensive player of the week.

Sections
Shortcuts