Boddin or Arrington?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Boddin or Arrington?

I'm not sure how much I'm missing Boddin right now. Arrington I think is one of the reasons our D has tightened up. Guys played pretty good last few games. gonna be good competition next camp.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Boddin or Arrington?

In Response to Boddin or Arrington?:
    I'm not sure how much I'm missing Boddin right now. Arrington I think is one of the reasons our D has tightened up. Guys played pretty good last few games. gonna be good competition next camp.
    Posted by Philskiw

We're all a little giddy now, but this is a little over the top. Arrington is competing as hard as he can, which is all you can ask for. But he is nowhere near in the same class with Bodden.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

This cant be a serious question.  Bodden would be this teams #1 DB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

You don't think Arrington is playing any ball? didn't he have Holmes last night?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Arrington played well last night, has played decent before that.  However, not close to what Bodden showed us when he was here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Arrington looks like a really goodcold weather d-back where his hard hits and wrap up can cause incompletions and his relative slowness closing down comes less into play (because the cold weather slows down the recievers on thier routes).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'm liking the Bodden/McCourty combo for the next few seasons with Arrington as a Nickel.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reloadedagent31. Show Reloadedagent31's posts

Best case scenario, McCourty & Bodden (returning healthy of course) on the outside w/ Arrington playing nickel & Butler as the #4 CB. Worst case scenario, they stay with this tandem which is playing as well as one can ask.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon13. Show uncommon13's posts

Arrington is playing out of his mind. But in no way is he in the same class as Bodden. Bodden would still be the #1 corner on this team if healthy. Like people have said McCourty and Bodden outside with Arrington inside. Then add Ty Warren back on the D line and this D is looking like it could be good for a long while.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

In Response to Boddin or Arrington?:
    Posted by Philskiw

The important thing is having as many players ready to go especially come playoff time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Bodden's not on the field, and Arrington is.  What's the performance?  The guy can cover.  He can....  Wishing for Bodden is like waiting for Godot, he ain't coming.  Cheer for the guys who are on the field, not the guys sitting at home.  I hope its a legit competition next season.  I like Arrington.  I like what are defense is turning into.  So should you all. 

Sections
Shortcuts