Bold Prediction!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Bold Prediction!!!

Even meteorologists are laughing at you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Now that's the spirit!  I'm with you 100%.  All aboard the Super Bowl train.  Get on board or get the f*** off.

Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

What I really like about this Pats team is their youth.  One thing is for certain, they won't run out of gas like in years past.  When Dec rolls around, the NFL teams are going to look alot different.  The injury bug is what always kills teams in the long run.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In Response to Re: Bold Prediction!!!:
    What I really like about this Pats team is their youth.  One thing is for certain, they won't run out of gas like in years past.  When Dec rolls around, the NFL teams are going to look alot different.  The injury bug is what always kills teams in the long run.
    Posted by Grogan77

I go with the maturing youth theory.  The numerous starting rookies will get better.  The starting second years will get better.  BB won't have to run vanilla plays, and then the opponent won't be able to make easy adjustments to the vanilla offense/defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

You were wrong on #1. 

Just joking...

Yeah...all aboard is right because it's going to be a crazy ride. I think the Pats have as good a chance as almost any team if they can get their act together. It all starts with Brady to me. He has to be a whole lot smarter with the football and protect it like his new Audi A5. No more launching it for a jumpball and hope old man Moss makes a play on it. If Brady can do this, limit the giveaways and keep the young D playing from ahead, or in close games, I think the SB could be a reality.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Your mouth to God's ear....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

I go with the "This year looks like 3rd Place Theory"!  I love you dreamers. I was right about the Patriots losing to the Jets, I was right about Ole Miss winning big in week 2. I was right about the techtonic plates moving 3 inches over and causing an earth quake killing 9....
    Now, get your pencils out......Patriots will lose to Bills (dont question it) Fritz will have a great day for the Bills. Brady gets picked off 3 times and the offense will look lost as usual. Did I mention defense? Should I mention defense? Forget it , just say swiss cheese on rye.
    Brady cant decide on a haircut how is he going to decide who to throw to? This week Patriot Fans, Brady has a bad hair day and a break down. I see benching coming soon.
     And what the f()* is up with Bob Kraft always wearing those 1980 2 color shirts? Can someone please take this guy shopping. He owns a mall for cripes sake! Geezus we just found this picture of Bob Kraft going out on the town in 1975, this explain's everything!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I have a bold prediction myself, i am going to win the powerball, again!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Nothing wrong with unabashed positive thinking.  If it all comes true, more power to ya!  If it doesn't, well, you get to live for another day.  Nothing was lost other than some pride, some wishful thinking and a bit of your butt which is getting chewed up by some of the negative types here!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Bold Prediction!!!:
    Ok, I am going to make a BOLD prediction that the Patriots will rally the troops and get their act together and go on to eventually win the SuperBowl!!!  Posted by patsfan76

i support that enthusiam and think they will win the SB. hey they were 5-5 in 2001 and won it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Drugs.

A beautiful thing.  Makes you dream

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

There is no runaway favorite in the AFC, Jet injuries have killed them.  Chargers are already 1-1, Indy is 1-1, Ravens and Bengals 1-1.  I doubt the Steelers will be any good or the Texans, Miami will wither.  Patriots will beat the Jets at home and we could get a bye week with a 12-4 record.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Bold Prediction!!!:
    There is no runaway favorite in the AFC, Jet injuries have killed them.  Chargers are already 1-1, Indy is 1-1, Ravens and Bengals 1-1.  I doubt the Steelers will be any good or the Texans, Miami will wither.  Patriots will beat the Jets at home and we could get a bye week with a 12-4 record.
    Posted by pauldeba

WOW, you are on some serious drugs dude

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Have you guys seen the Pats upcoming schedule?!?!?!? After we host the Bills............OUCH!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Pat's go 6-2 first half of the season, then the lack of a running game and true 3rd down back catch up in the second half, on top of a brutal schedule.  Pats go 9-7 and don't spring a significant trade or signing at the critical time to stop the bleeding...deja RedSox all over again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

During our preseason predictions I predicted that the Patriots would be undefeated from thanksgiving on, and that they would beat the cowboys in the SB.  I felt the early part of the season would be tough.  This team can do it.  There almost HAS to be early adversity for this team to have success this season b/c the team has to learn, and learning these lessons in January would be too late.  Basically, the Jets were just Darth Vader cutting done Ben Canobie.  Stay tough team, this might not be the only disapointment of the season.  I like that there is an article on ESPN about how Matt Light is talking about how the O-Line can communicate betting.  So anyway, I support this tread's prediction!  What's up MightyPatriots!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

We did expect growing pains and that the first half of the season will be frustrating.

Just did not expect how frustrated I would be after losing to the JETS - damn that hurts !!

oh well...look at the bright side - it cannot get any worse !!

Sections
Shortcuts