Bold Prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

Bold Prediction

Markell Carter will lead the team in sacks next season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Bold Prediction

Bold

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

That could be a good thing or a bad thing! How many sacks are you predicting?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

No less than 14 sacks on the season

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

They didn't give him a raise for nothing. They saw his hard work and potential.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Seems with the way the draft unfolded Markell is a long shot to make the team? Might come down to special teams and perhaps Fletcher and Tarpinian have the upper hand?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Bold Prediction:
    Seems with the way the draft unfolded Markell is a long shot to make the team? Might come down to special teams and perhaps Fletcher and Tarpinian have the upper hand?
    Posted by rkarp

Agreed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Wow, you are pretty high on this guy. I don't know anything about him other than he is on the roster. I will have to look him up, see what he did in college.

that would be sweet though lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

BB has opened the door for many players this offseason,I'm not 100% sure but I think he's signed 15+ FA's. Defensive FA signings: Fanene,Scott,Allen, Gregory,Cole,Carpenter,Ventrone and Marcus Harrison.While on offense he's signed: Lloyd,Gaffney,Stallworth,Fells,Gonzalez,Gallery,Larsen,Fiammetta and Addai...I know these guys will make everyone more competitive. He also signed another 7 players and drafted 7 more players. So your bold prediction is just that,bold. I have no idea how or who will survive minus TB which I'm pretty sure is safe at his position. I asked Amani Toomer the other day how receptive he would be to all of the competition at WR and he said he would welcome the oppertunity to show he was the best at his position,so with that said I'm hoping 85 struts his true self and wins a roster spot. My underdog is Nate Ebner he might be one of the most aggressive players the Patriots have ever drafted,I base this on his rugby videos. Also he comes highly recommended by the LB coach at Ohio State University Mike Vrabel. Pretty good reference in my book.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

DE and OLB depth says he might not even see the field

fanene, jones, bequette, ninkovich, scott and others

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

BB has opened the door for many players this offseason,I'm not 100% sure but I think he's signed 15+ FA's. Defensive FA signings: Fanene,Scott,Allen, Gregory,Cole,Carpenter,Ventrone and Marcus Harrison.While on offense he's signed: Lloyd,Gaffney,Stallworth,Fells,Gonzalez,Gallery,Larsen,Fiammetta and Addai...I know these guys will make everyone more competitive. He also signed another 7 players and drafted 7 more players. So your bold prediction is just that,bold. I have no idea how or who will survive minus TB which I'm pretty sure is safe at his position. I asked Amani Toomer the other day how receptive he would be to all of the competition at WR and he said he would welcome the oppertunity to show he was the best at his position,so with that said I'm hoping 85 struts his true self and wins a roster spot. My underdog is Nate Ebner he might be one of the most aggressive players the Patriots have ever drafted,I base this on his rugby videos. Also he comes highly recommended by the LB coach at Ohio State University Mike Vrabel. Pretty good reference in my book.
    Posted by sportsbozo1

with you on ebner, also hope ebert blossoms into a new wes welker and dennard can be a consistent above avg player

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'd go with one of the rookies myself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

Markell and Jermaine cunningham will make the roster and produce at a very decent level.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Bold Prediction:
    Markell Carter will lead the team in sacks next season.
    Posted by Mooney12

Your high. He probably wont even make the team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Very bold considering who's on the team now including Scott who I tend to lean on for leading in sacks.  If he's healthy, now 2 years removed from ACL injury he's a dangerous pass rusher with speed and power off the edge.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Markell and Jermaine cunningham will make the roster and produce at a very decent level.
    Posted by Mooney12

Hope this is very true, that means a large infusion of younger talent into the defense. Carter, Cunningham, Jones, Hightower, Bequette, Fanene, Scott, Wilson, Dennard and Gregory, plus Will Allen, are all players that should make the roster and help greatly improve last years defense. Should be much better competition in training camp, roster spots will be at a premium.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Posted by Mooney12

I applaud your willingness to reel it on out there but, man o man, there's bold and then there's BOLD.  And this prediction is beyond BOLD.

I'd like to see both do well; be really surprised if this happens.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

Bold Prediction: Jabar Gaffney and NOT Brandon Lloyd will lead the team in recieving yards. Lloyd will have a great year, don't get me wrong. But he is a bit overrated.

Sections
Shortcuts