Bolden Ran Well And Hard Fighting To Get Back In The Rotation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Bolden Ran Well And Hard Fighting To Get Back In The Rotation

It is not a game changer considering the way RIdley, Vereen and Woodhead are playing but having a north south power runner like Bolden might be helpful in the 4th quarter v SF. He looked impressive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Bolden Ran Well And Hard Fighting To Get Back In The Rotation

yes but didn't it look like he pulled up lame after his 3rd run (which was nullifed by penalty)? I know he was signalling to go off the field right away, hope he is ok.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

At that point Hou had pulled it's starters so I like what he brought coming back but I'm going to reserve judgement until next week and hopefully he gets some earlier reps

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is not a game changer considering the way RIdley, Vereen and Woodhead are playing but having a north south power runner like Bolden might be helpful in the 4th quarter v SF. He looked impressive.

[/QUOTE]

def, nice theead, good posts all...

i posted a thread last week id like to feature bolden against hou and sf.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Stevan Ridley carries

2008 (LSU) - 12

2009 (LSU) - 45

2010 (LSU) - 249

2011 (NE) - 87

2012 (NE) - 243

Not a lot of carries in his college career. Have to wonder if there is a wall that is coming. His body can't be use to getting this many carries. I hope Bolden will cut into Ridley's carries for the Jax and MIA game.

Hopefully that will keep Ridley fresh for the playoffs and give Bolden the reps to get into playing shape.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

He's a tough guy, fights for every yard. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

He did look good.  Given a chance he could be the most damaging running back on the roster.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

plus, ridley fumbled vs. texans.  Bolden to get more carries for beginning of next game?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

im high on bolden . he's our best back to slam right into the line ....and bowl guys over /run through them. love what he brings. totally a different back than the rest. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Agree, i was very glad he got some reps last game... We have a great group of backs for years to come.

I would love to see the pats TRY to pound the rock HARD vs SF

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agree, i was very glad he got some reps last game... We have a great group of backs for years to come.

I would love to see the pats TRY to pound the rock HARD vs SF

[/QUOTE]

we shall see auch,

it hasnt been josh mcd's tendency lately. maybe bb will sugest mixing in more run in the first 3 quarters

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Do not expect the Pats to force the pass, the run or the ball to any one player. SF has a good run D and I expect the Pats will come in with a mix of things they want to do on the ground and in the air. But if SF favors schemes and/or personnel packages that give an advantage to running or passing or if there are just very explicit big time match ups we like Brady will go right to them.

ANd late in the game when the D, especially the D line, are gasping for air, expect a dose of hard running and play action passes to drive the dagger and make it a two score lead in the fourth quarter.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The more runners..the merrier. Anytime you can add a decent young runner to your team this late in the season is a good thing. His legs looked a lot fresher than Ridley's the other night - I imagine 4 weeks off will do that for you. I just keep thinking back to that early season win in Buffalo where these two took turns pounding the hell out of Buffalo's D...I can see them doing that to Denver in the playoffs.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

A mix of different runners beats any individual.  Bolden is a 220 pound N-S runner.  Ridley and especially Vereen are speedy.  Especially put Bolden in on third and 1. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The more runners..the merrier. Anytime you can add a decent young runner to your team this late in the season is a good thing. His legs looked a lot fresher than Ridley's the other night - I imagine 4 weeks off will do that for you. I just keep thinking back to that early season win in Buffalo where these two took turns pounding the hell out of Buffalo's D...I can see them doing that to Denver in the playoffs.  

[/QUOTE]

+1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A mix of different runners beats any individual.  Bolden is a 220 pound N-S runner.  Ridley and especially Vereen are speedy.  Especially put Bolden in on third and 1. 

[/QUOTE]

+1

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Bolden was not listed in the injury reports yesterday.

So he should be good to go.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

He reminds me a little of Green-Ellis except that he has shown the ability to break a run for more than 6-8 yards.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Bolden needs to get in the game, he's a bulldozer. The more the Patriots wear down the Niners d-line the better.