Boldin a Free Agent?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Boldin a Free Agent?

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/3/9/4083592/anquan-boldin-contract-release-ravens

I can dream about it.  Boldin in a Pats uni.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Boldin a Free Agent?

In response to michaelsjr's comment:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/3/9/4083592/anquan-boldin-contract-release-ravens

I can dream about it.  Boldin in a Pats uni.

If released would the Patriots pay what it would take...to sign him and what it would take to keep Welker....doubt it....(I also doubt Boldin would come to NE)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

He's said he'll retire before he plays for anyone other than the Ravens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Boldin had a nice 4 game stretch.

That being said,

He's on the decline and wasn't all that consistent during the regular season. if you're expecting the postseason Boldin, you're likely going to get disappointed.

Its like expecting postseason Flacco to show up consistently. Both guys showed up big this postseason, but it isn't on par with who've they been the last 2-3 seasons

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

If crows wont to give him what he wants, you think the Patriots would top their offer? Not

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The Ravens needed him to re-structure, he told them to go doo doo in their hat......more power to you if you think NE could negotiate with him any better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Well, if they don't bring back WELKER, then I do think BOLDIN is an option here, they wanted to sign him a few years ago but for only a one year....he wanted more years.....anything can happen, can't wait for Tuesday!   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Hate to say it but I think all the Ravens were jacked up on roids the entire playoffs.

Don't think their performance will translate into the season next year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Pay cut or get cut

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/10/ravens-want-boldin-to-take-2-million-pay-cut/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Boldin had a nice 4 game stretch.

That being said,

He's on the decline and wasn't all that consistent during the regular season. if you're expecting the postseason Boldin, you're likely going to get disappointed.

Its like expecting postseason Flacco to show up consistently. Both guys showed up big this postseason, but it isn't on par with who've they been the last 2-3 seasons

Agree.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

Hate to say it but I think all the Ravens were jacked up on roids the entire playoffs.

Don't think their performance will translate into the season next year.

true, look what happened to the jints after they won the SB, Eli-minated