Boldin gaurantees victory

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Boldin gaurantees victory

Boldin when.asked about last year stated...this year will be different..when asked how.so...responded by saying we are going to win! 

I hope Tommy Boy shoves it right in his ear! Him and all those dopes in Balt

Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Boldin gaurantees victory

"Bold" statement from mr. Boldin himself....

He must feel " emboldined "...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

And they did... win.. a game.. just not this one...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

When the Patriots blow them out of Foxboro will the sports writers quote "the Raven nevermore?"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Saying we are "going" to win is a lot different than guaranteeing a win.  I do not see the word "guarantee" in that quote.  Don't you think every Pats player feels they are going to win?  I am certain they will not say "we hope to win" because that implies some lack of confidence.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Saying we are "going" to win is a lot different than guaranteeing a win.  I do not see the word "guarantee" in that quote.  Don't you think every Pats player feels they are going to win?  I am certain they will not say "we hope to win" because that implies some lack of confidence.

+1 those were my thoughts as well...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Honestly I'd hope he would say that.  Their one of the top 4 teams and any given undy. But not this one.  

Sections
Shortcuts