Boldin instead of Edelman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Boldin instead of Edelman

Boldin is the football version of Mark Recchi, or before him Claude Lemieux. Older guys who coast through the regular season and play like all-stars in the playoffs. 

I'm not sure that would fly with BB.

(I wish Gronk was more like that.)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB won't pay.

[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with refusing to pay. So, stop saying that. BB won't be a moron, is what you should be saying.

Some moron called up Gresh and Zo and asked if it was BB or Kraft who was "cheap".

There is a salary cap. Please understand how BB uses his recipe within that.

Go read Pats Management Secrets Vol 1 and 2 if you need to educate yourself. You will be blown away by it and you'll never say again "BB won't pay" as if he's some thrifty grandmother who needs to watch her spending habits on a fixed budget.

No one comes close by showing why their cap recipe is superior through the NFL cap era, than Bill Belichick.

The only sexy position he's ever paid top dollar for is the QB position. That's it. And, it was because he had to.

[/QUOT

Yes, please understand, he'd rather "budget" 20 mil for dead money, and sign 3 cheaper guys that will get hurt/not produce as the one much better player. So, please understand that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Hey queenie, you must be pretth tired after posting till 1:30 am this morning. Working in the "home office" today? Bwaaaaaahaaaaaaaa! "Working"! 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nah, our WR corps is good enough.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Do you still think Josh Boyce is Victor Cruz too?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

The WR's corp is not fine, it's a disaster.  Boldin would be a great pickup, but I can't set my expectations too high based on past offseason moves.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nah, our WR corps is good enough.

[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Do you still think Josh Boyce is Victor Cruz too?

[/QUOTE]

I believe he does.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey queenie, you must be pretth tired after posting till 1:30 am this morning. Working in the "home office" today? Bwaaaaaahaaaaaaaa! "Working"! 

[/QUOTE]

Umm, we had a bit of snow today, so everything shuts down here. So, who cares what time I was working and posting here?

At least I work and have a real career unlike you. Big theater s hift tonight?  bawahah

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying is when it snows you get to stay home and post on BDC all day? Wow! What a great "job" you have.  Just wondering, what's your excuse for every other day? Sun? Rain? Wind? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

who uses the word "bludgeoned" ?

losers like tfb12 i bet

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Given the choice of the the two, on a one year deal, for the same money, I'd take Boldin.

Not a slight to Edelman, good player, but his skill set is fairly abundant in the NFL... Boldin type players (#1 type WR's with the ability to create all over the field) are more valuable, and harder to find.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLB50. Show BILLB50's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd rather have Edelman. But if we can work Boldin in too, be ok with me

[/QUOTE]

Check what Bruschi says about Boldin for his all Bruschi team.Has him as his team captain and calls him clutch.He was voted MVP by 49ers team.This is someone Pats could use instead of Eldeman.Read article by Bill Williamson on ESPN San Francisco blog.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLB50. Show BILLB50's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Given the choice of the the two, on a one year deal, for the same money, I'd take Boldin.

Not a slight to Edelman, good player, but his skill set is fairly abundant in the NFL... Boldin type players (#1 type WR's with the ability to create all over the field) are more valuable, and harder to find.

[/QUOTE]

Would be great to have Boldin,but 49ers will probably sign him back.He was difference with Ravens,that is why Flacco struggled.I can dream but not going to happen.