BOMBSHELL ALERT: expect COMMYCONTRARION to keep posting retaarded posts!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

BOMBSHELL ALERT: expect COMMYCONTRARION to keep posting retaarded posts!

Any way the moderators can zero this guy out? I m friends with several forum members and all of us feel this guy or gal only posts nonsense!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: BOMBSHELL ALERT: expect COMMYCONTRARION to keep posting retaarded posts!

Comic relief adds years to your life.  Just read the posts, laugh and live longer.  No rule you HAVE to read them or even respond. 

But, I see a problem in that the name of the OP is no longer visible.  Fortunately, Commy's post title have a certain phrasing that gives the OP away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Any way the moderators can zero this guy out? I m friends with several forum members and all of us feel this guy or gal only posts nonsense!

Put him on ignore like I do with those who whine to the mods about other posters.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Funny thread title.  Hey, Commie may win the Pulitzer Prize for Yellow Journalism. Then you'll be bragging that you knew him before he had a keyboard with all the letters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

You should hear what my friends are saying about you

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

LMAO....  Good laugh

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

You should hear what my friends are saying about you

Commy just put ur name on the posts so we know not to click on them.

Sections
Shortcuts