BOMBSHELL ALERT: expect one ED REED to walk thru those GILLETTE DOORS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: BOMBSHELL ALERT: expect one ED REED to walk thru those GILLETTE DOORS!

I will again tell the truth in the face of Harvey's lies. I said, Kelly needs surgery, but he wants to try to give it a go. He will practice, and if he can play, he will. But the team feels he will not be able to go, but is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him try.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

and for the 100th time with your silly Jets bets lies....we had 2 bets. The first was regarding who won the game. I lost, and left the board for 1 week (I know because I was on vacation out of the country that week)...the 2nd bet, that you seem to refer to every day while I embarass you was that the Jets would remove $30million from their cap by a certain date....they did, but announced the Cromartie restructure to get them under the $30 million 20 MINUTES AFTER OUR AGREED BET...so you say I lost that bet because of 20 minutes. But I say the Jets renegotiated the deal PRIOR TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT, technically that put them under our bet, meaning that I actually won....of course, you never left for the week

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

If he clears waivers and Pats' turn is up, in spite of his age/injuries, for $400K this is a no brainer. He doesn't have to play every snap.  And if used in the right match ups, he could still be a huge difference maker.  

Of course, the run D is in need of help, but I'll take Reed in the backfield with McCourty and Talib if the Pats face pass happy teams (read: Broncos) in the playoffs.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You never said he will "try to give it a go".  You said you were "hearing he was done for the year and will be IRd".

As it turns out, you were correct. FOR ONCE.

Now tell us all about how Talib also needs surgery but was at practice today. lol

[/QUOTE]

That is ABSOLUTELY 100% what he said.  Word for word.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I will again tell the truth in the face of Harvey's lies. I said, Kelly needs surgery, but he wants to try to give it a go. He will practice, and if he can play, he will. But the team feels he will not be able to go, but is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him try.

[/QUOTE]

You never said he will "try to give it a go".  You said you were "hearing he was done for the year and will be IRd".

Now tell us all about how Talib also needs surgery but was at practice today. lol

[/QUOTE]

Please Stop because I am embarrased for you... since you seem to be immune. You can't rewrite what we all already saw online. Chink in you' armor, no?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep!  Exactly 100% as I remember it also.

Once again, Rusty twisting the facts and continues time and again to ignore the facts. 

Rkarp, that was a massive ownage by you.  Funny to see Rusty squirm about it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

[QUOTE]

That is ABSOLUTELY 100% what he said.  Word for word.

[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!

Face it Rusty, you were wrong.  You were ownded!!

Now look at him deflect.  The guy is mentally challenged.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once again, Rusty twisting the facts and continues time and again to ignore the facts. 

[/QUOTE]

That is false.

In fact, I commented on how RKrap entitled his thread with "I am hearing and then using ......to make it seem like it was a done deal by saying "he will be IRd....." as if a little teaser from RKrap where he wasn't sure, but guessing.

I am not squirming about it all. What's sick is you loser non Pats fans or bandwagoners are almost celebrating the idea Kelly got hurt.

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is celebrating him getting hurt. We are celebrating you proven wrong again and you keep squirming trying to deflect it.  Hahaha!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is false.

In fact, I commented on how RKrap entitled his thread with "I am hearing and then using ......to make it seem like it was a done deal by saying "he will be IRd....." as if a little teaser from RKrap where he wasn't sure, but guessing.

I am not squirming about it all. What's sick is you loser non Pats fans or bandwagoners are almost celebrating the idea Kelly got hurt.

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is celebrating him getting hurt. We are celebrating you proven wrong again and you keep squirming trying to deflect it.  Hahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

How was I "proven wrong"? Me saying let's wait and see with Kelly practicing is not "proven wrong".

He practiced!  RKrap said he is "hearing Kelly is heading to IR"....

Many, many times here Rkrap has speculated wrong with me pointing it out and laughing with the board.

It's a flippin' miracle RKrap was right for once.

When he admits he lost our Jets bet in front of the board, then he will be seen as honest and genuine. Until then, he will be seen as the loser.

[/QUOTE]

I did lose one of our two Jets bets and did leave the board for one week. You in turn lost the second bet and denied, denied, denied, and never left

Dont put words in my mouth regarding Talib. I was VERY clear in what I said. Also, dont read that some one is at practice stretching as that player is "practicing". Talib showing up means zero. It is simply a question will his hip hold up. When he plays we will all find out. The fear is that it will not hold up and he will need surgery. So stop saying that I said one thing, when I clearly said otherwise.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How was I "proven wrong"? Me saying let's wait and see with Kelly practicing is not "proven wrong".

He practiced!  RKrap said he is "hearing Kelly is heading to IR"....

Many, many times here Rkrap has speculated wrong with me pointing it out and laughing with the board.

It's a flippin' miracle RKrap was right for once.

When he admits he lost our Jets bet in front of the board, then he will be seen as honest and genuine. Until then, he will be seen as the loser.

[/QUOTE]

I did lose one of our two Jets bets and did leave the board for one week. You in turn lost the second bet and denied, denied, denied, and never left

Dont put words in my mouth regarding Talib. I was VERY clear in what I said. Also, dont read that some one is at practice stretching as that player is "practicing". Talib showing up means zero. It is simply a question will his hip hold up. When he plays we will all find out. The fear is that it will not hold up and he will need surgery. So stop saying that I said one thing, when I clearly said otherwise.   

[/QUOTE]

Once again rkarp is correct.  Once again Rusty is wrong.  Imagine that.  A forum full of Rusty lies.   Tears.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

False. He entitled his thread with"I am hearing" which implies it's not from him.  Second, he said BB did not IR Kelly because he wanted trade leverage, which is a lie or incorrect speculation because Kelly practiced with Sopoaga.

Face it, he heard about a possibility, guessed right for once and now wants a pat on the back for it.

The sad part is, he is jumping for joy we have been hit with some bad injuries on defense this year because he is a Jets fan.

Note how all of his troll work is on the defensive side of the ball. 

Ask him why Talib is practicing if he is having surgery. lol

These are his posts from the first page of that thread.  Bold emphasis mine.

"hearing Kelly could be done for the year with his knee... "

"well that's the point PCM...it didn't. the team knew quite a while ago. As I understand it the player wants to try and give it a go"

"I understand he is going to try and practice next week and the team is letting him. This is not coming from the team but from people around the team"

"No. I am saying the team is ready to IR him. He is going to see if his knee holds up in practice next week. If it doesnt, he will have surgery"

He said all along that Kelly would practice and then he would be IR'd.  He said this REPEATEDLY.

*edit* Also, he never once said anything about trade leverage.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

go back to our other thread where you have to back pedal and lie because you have no idea what cover 2 is...you simply lie, lie, lie...and then back pedal.

This Jets bet stuff is ancient...dont you have any new material? Time to bring out your old stand bye..."RKrap said something about Sanchez in 2009"...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

go back to our other thread where you have to back pedal and lie because you have no idea what cover 2 is...you simply lie, lie, lie...and then back pedal.

This Jets bet stuff is ancient...dont you have any new material? Time to bring out your old stand bye..."RKrap said something about Sanchez in 2009"...

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea that Cover 2 is 2 deep Safeties in a zone?   LMAO

Tell us again how Talib is having surgery next week and how Harmon "takes bad angles" and can''t play in a COver 2, when in reality he's played well, regardless of alignment.

[/QUOTE]

well, I didn't say Talib was having surgery next week...there you go again putting words in my mouth

I dont have to say Harmon takes bad angles. the blog I put up to start this o/p said it clearly enough

I also dont have to comment on your lack of knowledge on cover 2...you said it all on this thread, and others called you out on it, not only me

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

[QUOTE]

That's not what his original post said!   EVen pcmIV was looking for less troll work and further detail.

[/QUOTE]

Original post and some follow-up with pcm:

take it for what it is worth. itis not official, I do not have a link. no "reporter" will come out until verified. thats my disclaimer...I will include I posted on BDC 5 hours before Yahoo reported "first" that Mayo was out for the year...

hearing Kelly could be done for the year with his knee...

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess we'll see, but I'd be a bit surprised by this.  How would it take this long to determine a knee injury was season ending?

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

well that's the point PCM...it didn't. the team knew quite a while ago. As I understand it the player wants to try and give it a go

[/QUOTE]

Idk karp.  It seems to me that knee injuries are either season ending or they aren't.  There isn't a lot of gray area and frankly given the speed with which NE put Vince and Mayo on IR I find it hard to believe they would wait this long on Kelly if they knew the injury was that serious a few weeks ago.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I understand he is going to try and practice next week and the team is letting him. This is not coming from the team but from people around the team

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

thank you. Harvey wrong again. Harvey a liar, again

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

no

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If you guys can get over this teen age drivel has Reed got anything left?  You 2 could start ure own chat room and leave this board in peace. Too much drama girls. (sorry 2 real girls)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

and for the 100th time with your silly Jets bets lies....we had 2 bets. The first was regarding who won the game. I lost, and left the board for 1 week (I know because I was on vacation out of the country that week)...the 2nd bet, that you seem to refer to every day while I embarass you was that the Jets would remove $30million from their cap by a certain date....they did, but announced the Cromartie restructure to get them under the $30 million 20 MINUTES AFTER OUR AGREED BET...so you say I lost that bet because of 20 minutes. But I say the Jets renegotiated the deal PRIOR TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT, technically that put them under our bet, meaning that I actually won....of course, you never left for the week

[/QUOTE]

wow thats a lot of detail that I have no idea how anybody could follow ...  OK ...

I,  Coolade,  by powers invested in me and my where=with=all  declare this bet and all other non monetary useless internet bets to be , by definition , A DRAW.  Since any backing of either side cannot possibly be verified so it is conjecture.

Aren't you guys glad you have me around ?... for awhile anyway that is before this process completely burns me out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Bump...   he cleared waivers.....  Is BB going to call?  Unless the Pats say soemthing, no news means, IMHO, no call to get Reed in town for a "check ride".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bump...   he cleared waivers.....  Is BB going to call?  Unless the Pats say soemthing, no news means, IMHO, no call to get Reed in town for a "check ride".

[/QUOTE]

Cool.    We shall see... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

ok there should be a press release soon about the pats signing Reed... oh wait he's with the Jests? but there were sources.. damn.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ok there should be a press release soon about the pats signing Reed... oh wait he's with the Jests? but there were sources.. damn.

[/QUOTE]

got his signals crossed up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

jr my man. how are you this fine day? other then the losing of Ed Reed part.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Doing well. Hope all is well on your end.

I had a different take on reed. I had said on one of the other reed threads when he was released No Thanks! He WAS one of the best FS to play the game but he is 35 coming off 3 procedures on the same hip in the last 4 years and most likely needs surgery on his neck at some point. It was reported that  he also had some lockerroom issues in baltimore last year and also in houston.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Doing well. Hope all is well on your end.

I had a different take on reed. I had said on one of the other reed threads when he was released No Thanks! He WAS one of the best FS to play the game but he is 35 coming off 3 procedures on the same hip in the last 4 years and most likely needs surgery on his neck at some point. It was reported that  he also had some lockerroom issues in baltimore last year and also in houston.

[/QUOTE]
    I think the guys done. Last year when we played them looked like to me he and Lewis had lost a step or 2. I don't know why we didn't exploit this. I'd like to get a DT, from where I dont know but I think we need more help on the DL then the back end.

Sections
Shortcuts