In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

ok there should be a press release soon about the pats signing Reed... oh wait he's with the Jests? but there were sources.. damn.

got his signals crossed up.

jr my man. how are you this fine day? other then the losing of Ed Reed part.

Doing well. Hope all is well on your end.

I had a different take on reed. I had said on one of the other reed threads when he was released No Thanks! He WAS one of the best FS to play the game but he is 35 coming off 3 procedures on the same hip in the last 4 years and most likely needs surgery on his neck at some point. It was reported that  he also had some lockerroom issues in baltimore last year and also in houston.

I think the guys done. Last year when we played them looked like to me he and Lewis had lost a step or 2. I don't know why we didn't exploit this. I'd like to get a DT, from where I dont know but I think we need more help on the DL then the back end.

i agree with you 100% on both counts. D-line for sure specficially somebody to clog the middle and run stuff between the tackles. Vince isn't going to play forever. they also need a thumper to play next to DMC someone who can run support as well as cover TE's.

Seems like the SS has been an issue since Rodney's been gone.