Boo him or Cheer Him

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Boo him or Cheer Him

I saw this article in the globe today and was really dismayed. Wes was a great, great, great player here for many years. He put his heart, soul and body into every game. He did not leave a single ounce behind, and should have zero regrets. I will not be in attendance Sunday, but I would be really disappointed if he is not given a standing ovation. He deserves it, and has earned it... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

What team does he play for?

I will be the first to give him a standing ovation when he comes back for his halftime ceremony or whatever they do to honor him. Sunday night he plays for the Broncos. I have never seen any patriot fan cheer for the opposing team when they come out of the tunnel.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I saw this article in the globe today and was really dismayed. Wes was a great, great, great player here for many years. He put his heart, soul and body into every game. He did not leave a single ounce behind, and should have zero regrets. I will not be in attendance Sunday, but I would be really disappointed if he is not given a standing ovation. He deserves it, and has earned it... 

I agree but most Patriots fans are hypocrites and turn on a dime as soon as things (like signing Welker) don't go there way.  I remember when Brady restructured his contract (he DID NOT take a pay cut like I seen some ignorant Pats fans saying on this site, he gets his money in the last couple of years of his contract.  The overall amount of his contract is the same) they were happy that there was cap room to re-sign Welker.  They were talking about how important he was to the team and what an asset he was, then he decided to leave and instead of an asset he became an "asset" without the "et" just like that.

Well, as long as you seen those ignorant fans....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Welker is the ultimate player who got the most out of his ability but in the NFL it becomes brutally apparent that its about bigger stronger faster all the time. 

Poor Welkie just wasn't big enought in the end.  Tough enough yeah bigtime. productive enough totally.  But too short to catch the ball in the superbowl that would have put him over the top.   Not quite big enough to squeeze that critical 3rd down drop in last years swan song.

so.. its a mixed bag....  Thanks for the mammaries....  clap.....clap....sigh....  bartender...?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Boo this traitorous turd.  Brady could have gotten more money elsewhere too but you don't see him wearing orange.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

He will be cheered. Boston has the best fans on planet earth, obviously.

Not so much,,,bunch of arrogant SOBs if you ask me.

Your jealousy is delicious, punk.  Tradition, some of the best players ever in any sport, etc.

Sox, Bruins (1st American NHL franchise to win a Cup) and 1st American NHL team), Celts.  All old school, original flagship franchises in their respective leagues.

Your jealousy is a delight.

No jealosy here.  Why would I be jealous of a bunch of cheaters?!?!?!?!?!?!  Your karma is finally coming back to get you now.

Yup, 7-3 will most likely win the division again may get the 2 seed, have been to 2 AFCCg's in the last 2 years and a SB appearence. That's karma alright.

You really need to let this jealousy go it's not healthy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He will be cheered before the game and then booed during the game, lol!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Agreed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

This board is crawling with trolls. Patsgetscrewedfinally-really?  

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Your jealousy is delicious, punk.  Tradition, some of the best players ever in any sport, etc.

Sox, Bruins (1st American NHL franchise to win a Cup) and 1st American NHL team), Celts.  All old school, original flagship franchises in their respective leagues.

No jealosy here.  Why would I be jealous of a bunch of cheaters?!?!?!?!?!?!  Your karma is finally coming back to get you now.

Yup, 7-3 will most likely win the division again may get the 2 seed, have been to 2 AFCCg's in the last 2 years and a SB appearence. That's karma alright.

7-3?  Are you so arrogant you don't need to play anymore games to win the division?

I said most likely... do you have reading comprehension problems?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

7-3?  Are you so arrogant you don't need to play anymore games to win the division?

I said most likely... do you have reading comprehension problems.

Nope dik....just pointing out that you can't win the division by only playing 10 games.

Nice personal insults. The tell sign of someones intelligence... in your case lack thereof.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Boo the traitor! Would the founding fathers have cheered Benedict Arnold?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I said most likely... do you have reading comprehension problems.

Nope dik....just pointing out that you can't win the division by only playing 10 games.

Nice personal insults. The tell sign of someones intelligence... in your case lack thereof.

Why not just admit you are an idiot for thinking the Patriots could win the division wiht a 7-3 record and get it over with already moron?!?!?!?!?

There is help for that reading comprehension issue. Perhaps you should persue your GED it might help you understand simple sentences. I'm sure they will start you off with something easy like the dick and jane books. You know see spot run. I have confidence once you master that you will be able to go back and re-read this "will most likely win the division". Let me know how you make out I'm sure with your advanced vocabulary with words like "dik", "idiot" and "moron" you should be able to get through those dick and jane books in a couple of months. Good Luck!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I will be the first to give him a standing ovation when he comes back for his halftime ceremony or whatever they do to honor him. Sunday night he plays for the Broncos. I have never seen any patriot fan cheer for the opposing team when they come out of the tunnel.

I seem to remember McGinnist getting a big cheer when he came back with the Browns, though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I seem to remember McGinnist getting a big cheer when he came back with the Browns, though.

Yeah, I think becasue it was the Browns and the Pat's were the ones who cut ties people were more forgiving. I love Wes and when or if they retire his number I will be there like I was for Troy, Teddy and Drew. As far as Sunday goes I won't boo but I won't cheer either... it's always cloth over player.

you won't know until he touches the ball for the 1st time whether he gets boos or cheers. They only announce the visitors as a team.

Sections
Shortcuts