BOOK IT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

BOOK IT!

Pats and Atlanta - Matty ice who played at BC -where my brother worked for years. Anyoneone with the dough get SB Tickets in NO for the Pats against Atlanta-you heard it here first--the Ravens got a gift with that weather. Manning can't play in the cold - so the Pats just have to take vare of Houston anf I will guarantee a Pats SB - 6 in 12 years and  the Pats win for ALL time Best team EVER!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: BOOK IT!

Not sure I see anyone on that side beating SF, but things change from week to week. We will see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Seattle will take care of Niners..i predict Ne vs Seattle

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pats and Atlanta - Matty ice who played at BC -where my brother worked for years. Anyoneone with the dough get SB Tickets in NO for the Pats against Atlanta-you heard it here first--the Ravens got a gift with that weather. Manning can't play in the cold - so the Pats just have to take vare of Houston anf I will guarantee a Pats SB - 6 in 12 years and  the Pats win for ALL time Best team EVER!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I'll let you book it.

I can't see Atlanta getting to the Super Bowl; in fact, expect they will have major trouble with Seattle.

And "Matty Ice" is a nickname bestowed, not earned.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

So does this mean you are back on the bandwagon again?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I don't see Atlanta in the Super Bowl either. SF will beat them easily IMO, Seattle may even take them out too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to user_4413295's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seattle will take care of Niners..i predict Ne vs Seattle

[/QUOTE]

thats the one ive been looking for since teh playoffs were set (and started a thread about here on bdc)

its rooting with my heart, which is what i do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to SUZUKIGSXR's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, already one team whom made the Patriots look like crap in a game is in the NFC championship(49ers) now the other team whom made the Patriots and Brady look like crap earlier in the season, will most likely make it sunday.(Seahawks). Just the Patriots bleeping luck! Make it to a superbowl and have to face a red hot NFC team with a great defense! I hope you're right though, and I hope Atlanta can beat them both, but I don't see it. If Pats do make it, better hope that it's the Falcons there, because I don't like the Pats chances against the other two.

[/QUOTE]

i actaully like our chances against either of teh teams weve played better than packers or atlanta.

if you watched the game, i think you can see that we CAN beat them.

josh mismanged teh seattle game

we ddint show up till half of the sf game (sleepwalked thru 1st half) ands still almost won.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dn't see it happening. I think 'hawks upset atlanta, and beat the Niners. Seattlel vs. NE

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

My Picks at the beginning of the year were PATS VS 49ers!!! PATS win 34-what I have it written down and a few friends laughed at me ( My NY friends) they are not laughing now... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

So, Seattle and San Fran are just going to forefit and not play their games against them? 

Atlanta has Peyton jr. throwing them the ball, I expect his fourth straight 1 and done. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope so because we all have big emotional investments in the Pats. But if you are going to predict , "predict early and often"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Just the Pat's luck? Things fall into place to get home field and a bye, they face a bewildered Texan's team today, and PM plays in conditions not conducive for him to win in, and after the Tex's you have home field again, presumably. And it's just the Pats' luck? That's like having a Tommy gun fired at you and somehow you don't take one. Count your blessings son. Sometimes fans just don't know how lucky their are to have all these things fall into place and couple that with having TB. You need to pinch yourself. Real hard.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Seattle is going to destroy Atlanta, imo.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just the Pat's luck? Things fall into place to get home field and a bye, they face a bewildered Texan's team today, and PM plays in conditions not conducive for him to win in, and after the Tex's you have home field again, presumably. And it's just the Pats' luck? That's like having a Tommy gun fired at you and somehow you don't take one. Count your blessings son. Sometimes fans just don't know how lucky their are to have all these things fall into place and couple that with having TB. You need to pinch yourself. Real hard.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, playing Jeff Garcia, Tony Romo, and Brett Favre on your way to the Super Bowl. Really do have to count your blessings when you get them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Well still on for my Pats - Atlanta SB  prediction!!!! Go Pats

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yawn

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So when the Pats win the SB was it because we got LUCKY by Losing, Gronk and possibly Woodhead? Stop making excuses for Gomer--his record speaks for itself 9-11 in POSTSEASON!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CornHole12. Show CornHole12's posts

EPIC FAIL!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

think this book is about to go out of print

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to laurienyc13's comment:

My Picks at the beginning of the year were PATS VS 49ers!!! PATS win 34-what I have it written down and a few friends laughed at me ( My NY friends) they are not laughing now... 

now we might be! 

:  )

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

I've booked it. Can you get me a refund genius?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Sorry I was wrong? It's ok you can take your frustration out on me--I also said Tom Brady and BB will not win another SB!!!!!