Borges Trolling Again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Borges Trolling Again!

Leave it to that jerk Ron Borges to try to spin the Revis signing into a negative:

http://bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/ron_borges/2014/03/borges_darrelle_revis_big_winner_here

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Re: Borges Trolling Again!

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Leave it to that jerk Ron Borges to try to spin the Revis signing into a negative:

http://bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/ron_borges/2014/03/borges_darrelle_revis_big_winner_here

Borges being Borges......what a b-o-o-b!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

So reality is trolling?  That's pathetic TP.  He told it exactly as it is.  The team mantra is officially over.  The Pats are all in and have signed a player to a 1 year deal that includes dead money for next year.  If the pats don't win this year, then they will have sacrificed their mantra while accomplishing nothing. 

I find nothing wrong with this.  Brady's nearing the end and needs help - on both sides of the ball - but the idea of squeezing players for hometown discounts for the sake of the team is officially over. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

The deal nets revis 12 million for one year. The Pat's will incur a cap charge of 5 million in 2015. Revis gets 12 million that's it.

Not sure what  Borges motivation is except to write a poor piece and take a shot at the Pats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

So reality is trolling?  That's pathetic TP.  He told it exactly as it is.  The team mantra is officially over.  The Pats are all in and have signed a player to a 1 year deal that includes dead money for next year.  If the pats don't win this year, then they will have sacrificed their mantra while accomplishing nothing. 

I find nothing wrong with this.  Brady's nearing the end and needs help - on both sides of the ball - but the idea of squeezing players for hometown discounts for the sake of the team is officially over. 

You have 7300+ posts on a rival teams message board, where clearly you aren't very well received, and you're calling TP pathetic? Okay...got it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

You have 7300+ posts on a rival teams message board, where clearly you aren't very well received, and you're calling TP pathetic? Okay...got it.

Exactly!  Very well stated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

The deal nets revis 12 million for one year. The Pat's will incur a cap charge of 5 million in 2015. Revis gets 12 million that's it.

Not sure what  Borges motivation is except to write a poor piece and take a shot at the Pats.

That's Borges's schtick....

Nobody believes that the pats would pick up the 2nd year at almost 20 million, which means we are paying Revis 17 million for this year....just not all at once.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

I never ever heard him say something POSITIVE about the Pats. Years, and years he's been like this. So he just does what he does best, and I laugh. Never take him seriously. On TV he's hilarious, with that, look of his.
    Ron Pats won 38-10, yeah but they gave up 400 passing yards. But other team only scored 10, dont matter, this will hurt them. hAHAHAHAHABH

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Classic Borges.  Such a stooge.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

He might say something right, but every Buffoon gets something right, at least once in 10 years. Least objective Reporter on Pats. Haven't heard one bad comment on Revis, by everyone, all smart Football people. He says bad, that means good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

I'm sorry. Did that moronic troll UD6, a/k/a "The Dog(gggggg), a/k/a Pinocchio (due to his propensity to lie), a/k/a Gomez say something? I put him on ignore after he failed to answer what he thought about the moves made by the 2014 Indianapolis Colts, and GM Ryan Grigson.

I wonder why he failed to respond? LOL!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

TP loves it when columnists in other cities are critical of their local teams.  I guess that love ends when it happens to the pats.  Am I right TP?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I think Borges simply doesn't like Belichick and will never have a positive thing to say about the Pats unless it is absolutely impossible for him to be negative.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I'm sorry. Did that moronic troll UD6, a/k/a "The Dog(gggggg), a/k/a Pinocchio (due to his propensity to lie), a/k/a Gomez say something? I put him on ignore after he failed to answer what he thought about the moves made by the 2014 Indianapolis Colts, and GM Ryan Grigson.

Poor baby.  You know how I feel about Grigson.  You are the most disingenuous poster on this board. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Congratulations to signing a trash bag Center for your team...really impressive work there!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

GOMEZ?!!! I still think this nick is a HOOT!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Congratulations to signing a trash bag Center for your team...really impressive work there!

Thanks.  If Wilfork walks, the colts could probably plug in your grandma at center and still be successful. 

What are you talking about the colts for your'e a donkey fan now and I don't know who is more clueless you or Borgess!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I come in here once every 6 months and UD6 still posts in here even though he's a Pats fan.  Pathetic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Oh no! BB is desperate? Well, he should have been desperate 4 years ago!

Oh no! The Pats are retreating from their mantra? What mantra was that? Spend 12 million on dumpster diving for scrubs? That mantra?

Oh no! It will upset Wilfork? Is Borges kidding? That makes about as much sense as saying it will upset Rusty. Extreme moron moment from Borges.

Oh no! Revis will be a FA next season? Yeah Ron, he's a real genius to shop his last under 30 year out for millions less than he was making. I would rather this deal than sign him for 3 years for 12 mil each. Like the team, I will take my chances on a new contract deal next year when he's 30 after seeing how it works out.

Unlike many, I think Borges occasionally has a worthy point. But this is just stupid. I would much rather the Revis deal than the Talib deal. No way in hell was I paying Talib 12 mil per for 3 years. That's a recipe for him to kick back and collect the money or go back to the bad boy mode; and he still is a china doll. He was a good deal for a low draft pick trade and a cheap contract, but paying him elite money is super stupid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

*Even though UD6 is NOT a Pats fan.  Edit button doesn't work.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Thanks.  If Wilfork walks, the colts could probably plug in your grandma at center and still be successful. 

Lying troll, you mean like how they were just successful in the playoffs against us with Wilfork as a spectator?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

I come in here once every 6 months and UD6 still posts in here, even though he's nota Pats fan.  Pathetic.

Got ya' covered, bud. Gomez, a/k/a UD6 is nothing but a troll. Go back to blowing up train sets, Gomez!  LOL!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I get it...everyone hates Borges, but did he say anything that wasnt true?

Did anyone really look at Talibs contract, rather than what his contract was reported to be?

IMO, the Talib contract is actually 2/$15 and after 2 years they can cut him and incur $3M in dead money, or they can extend him...

Talib=2/$15. $3M in dead money after 2 years

Revis=1/$12. $5M in dead money after 1 year..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I get it...everyone hates Borges, but did he say anything that wasnt true?

Did anyone really look at Talibs contract, rather than what his contract was reported to be?

IMO, the Talib contract is actually 2/$15 and after 2 years they can cut him and incur $3M in dead money, or they can extend him...

Talib=2/$15. $3M in dead money after 2 years

Revis=1/$12. $5M in dead money after 1 year..

What?  Talib gets paid 12 million this year if he plays all 16 games.  Revis is getting paid 12 million this year.  His comp in 2015 is 6 million meaning if the Broncos exercise their outs this deal is either 1/12 or 2/18.  Neither of these is that friendlier than Revis' deal and Revis is a better player.

Sections
Shortcuts