Born to be a winner! TFB wins at the Kentucky Derby!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Born to be a winner! TFB wins at the Kentucky Derby!

Tom Brady is always at the Kentucky Derby, usually in full derby-style. According to football writer Chris B. Brown who was at the tracks, it was rumored Brady put $4,700 on Orb this year. Since Orb won, this would leave Brady with about $23,500 in winnings.

There's video of Brady screaming in celebration after Orb won, so we're guessing he definitely won a bunch of money. Brady starts screaming at the 20 second mark

See video here... Notice Teddy Bruschi and Wes Welker in the video

http://www.businessinsider.com/tom-brady-celebrating-at-the-kentucky-derby-2013-5

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Born to be a winner! TFB wins at the Kentucky Derby!

he is the luckiest person in the world

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

as much scratch as he has and he only bet 5G???

Another underthrown ball by Brady    :-)

Now, now, now.......there's no need for him to get greedy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

as much scratch as he has and he only bet 5G???

Another underthrown ball by Brady    :-)

Well, with a 14/1 chance that you are going to lose that money, I'd say that's significant scratch.

I too, won big on that one but didn't tell my wife how much I bet until after the race.Sealed

And I still got yelled at.

Also, looking at that # and knowing TB, he probably bet 100 bucks for each Super Bowl.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

he is the luckiest person in the world

You create your own luck.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

98.5 has an audio of him squealing like a "pre pubescent boy".

Great.

More embarrassing off field stuff that will be all over the web.

Edit:  That video is embarrassing. Sorry, but it is.  The bow tie, the whole thing. Jesus. Absolutely embarrassing.

Dude, come on, give it a rest.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I believe that Brady was a guest of the owner of the horse. Probably the reason he bet on that horse at all.   He goes to the Kentucky derby every year. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Great.

Edit:  That video is embarrassing. Sorry, but it is.  The bow tie, the whole thing. Jesus. Absolutely embarrassing.

What a rest? I just saw the video and reacting with my opinion. It's pretty hard to defend this stuff, dude.

It is.

The headband thing, sounding like a hyena and acting like a girl after winning a bet at a horse race?  He sort of brings it on himself.  It gives jealous fans ammo so when they see him whining for calls on the field, they end up having a leg to stand on.   It's the truth. 

Come on. Even the horse's owner didn't act anywhere near that.

Just call it like it is.

He was excited.  He's a competitive guy and the atmosphere there with his buddies had high emotions.  I know he screamed like that when he won his 3 rings, too.  It's all good dude.

It just seems like you have a schtick with Brady and will find any reason to criticize him.  I know that a lot of it is fueled because you and Babe try to one-up each other but this has made you two unappreciative of the greatness of both Tom and BB together.  

I'm with you that his headband stint, model photo with the goat, etc. gives fuel to the haters because I witness it every day down here.  My friends always give me crap for whatever Brady is up to.  I see it as jealousy and I honestly couldn't give a rat's azz about what they think of Tom.  I'm glad he's the QB of my team and not theirs.

However, you are entitled to your own opinion and I do enjoy the majority of your contributions to the board.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

Great.

So you are embarrased about his style and squealing???

Did he embarass the Brand or Kraft? did he commit a crime? Is he doing anything that would considered wrong except for his attire and squealing???

Russ, relax he is who he is. The dancing in Rio  the water slide and this are funny. He doesn't seem to be embarrassed by these events and if anything he seems to have a pretty good sense of humor about them.

I am very relaxed.  Of course he didn't commit a crime.  Don't do that. 

Are you seriously not embarrassed that is your QB?  And you wonder why other fans like to make fun of him? Come on, dude.

He's a grown man for chrissakes.

If that was Sanchez, we'd be all over it making fun of him.

Please russ ...that is bs..

i would be embarrassed by my QB doing a butt plant on an offensive lineman...not having a legit good time after he won some scratch. 

Are you embarrased by Tedy as well? He seemed to be jumping the pile and yelling too...or maybe just Brady because it fits your anti Brady agenda. Transparent.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

In response to jri37's comment:

really!! what a sad litt

Great.

So you are embarrased about his style and squealing???

Did he embarass the Brand or Kraft? did he commit a crime? Is he doing anything that would considered wrong except for his attire and squealing???

Russ, relax he is who he is. The dancing in Rio  the water slide and this are funny. He doesn't seem to be embarrassed by these events and if anything he seems to have a pretty good sense of humor about them.

I am very relaxed.  Of course he didn't commit a crime.  Don't do that. 

Are you seriously not embarrassed that is your QB?  And you wonder why other fans like to make fun of him? Come on, dude.

He's a grown man for chrissakes.

If that was Sanchez, we'd be all over it making fun of him.

Please russ ...that is bs..

i would be embarrassed by my QB doing a butt plant on an offensive lineman...not having a legit good time after he won some scratch. 

Are you embarrased by Tedy as well? He seemed to be jumping the pile and yelling too...or maybe just Brady because it fits your anti Brady agenda. Transparent.

The Sanchez Buttfumble is incredibly embarrassing.  I agree.  WHo is Tedy and jumping on a pile?!

I sort of shut the video down embaarrassed, so are you saying Bruschi was there and acting that way, too?

If so, yes, embarrassing.

And, if me wanting Brady to be better in the postseason is "anti-Brady", then so be it.  He has to be better and better consistently so.

Nothing "transparent" about that.  At all.

really what a sad piece of crap you are-- men enjoying themselves having fun __FUN jesus christ tedy and tom don't you dare to have fun and enjoy yourselves because a little tiny man who calls himself bassfishing(???!!!) thinks you shouldn't have fun in your life. what a sad piece of s h i t he is when he thinks everybodys life revoles around what he wants and what is going to make him happy.  pathetic you are pathetic!!!!!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Tom Brady is always at the Kentucky Derby, usually in full derby-style. According to football writer Chris B. Brown who was at the tracks, it was rumored Brady put $4,700 on Orb this year. Since Orb won, this would leave Brady with about $23,500 in winnings.

There's video of Brady screaming in celebration after Orb won, so we're guessing he definitely won a bunch of money. Brady starts screaming at the 20 second mark

See video here... Notice Teddy Bruschi and Wes Welker in the video

http://www.businessinsider.com/tom-brady-celebrating-at-the-kentucky-derby-2013-5

I heard that horse wanted to go shotgun but Brady insisted he go under center

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Great.

What a rest? I just saw the video and reacting with my opinion. It's pretty hard to defend this stuff, dude.

It is.

The headband thing, sounding like a hyena and acting like a girl after winning a bet at a horse race?  He sort of brings it on himself.  It gives jealous fans ammo so when they see him whining for calls on the field, they end up having a leg to stand on.   It's the truth. 

Come on. Even the horse's owner didn't act anywhere near that.

Just call it like it is.

He was excited.  He's a competitive guy and the atmosphere there with his buddies had high emotions.  I know he screamed like that when he won his 3 rings, too.  It's all good dude.

It just seems like you have a schtick with Brady and will find any reason to criticize him.  I know that a lot of it is fueled because you and Babe try to one-up each other but this has made you two unappreciative of the greatness of both Tom and BB together.  

I'm with you that his headband stint, model photo with the goat, etc. gives fuel to the haters because I witness it every day down here.  My friends always give me crap for whatever Brady is up to.  I see it as jealousy and I honestly couldn't give a rat's azz about what they think of Tom.  I'm glad he's the QB of my team and not theirs.

However, you are entitled to your own opinion and I do enjoy the majority of your contributions to the board.

Fair points. You could also say it sucks to be famous in this day and age with cameras everywhere, and I agree. I don't follow that crap. The Twtitter, Facebook, etc, crap is all crap to me. As is people living vicariously through famous people on TMZ.  It's creepy. I almost didn't click on this link, but 98.5 played the audio of it and I was like "no way, that's brady." Well, it was, so I clicked on the video and it was WORSE.

Look, I get it, It is no big deal. I've always said I go by what I see on the field. I dom't care if Brady was gay, had brown teeth and green skin. I don't care about that stuff.

I guess my point is, he's giving an interview about being lonley at the top with ESPN's Seth Wickersham and the next week he's out at the Derby acting somewhat childish.  You can't have it both ways acting like it's sad to be flying on private planes because you play pro sports for 20 mil a year and are married to a supermodel.

And, then I think about some of the things I see on the field like lobbying for roughing calls and staring down OChocinco or Lloyd because Brady throws them one inaccurate ball a game he expects them to catch. It just rubs me the wrong way and I think it might be tied to the elephane in the room problem in sort of a subliminal way.

I agree it would be ultra annoying having the papparazzi following you around, but he also sort of invites it or prods it, too.

It's sort of like when he goes to Costa Rica every year. I am glad he likes it, but that's why the paparazzi is in the woods taking photos of or someone is filming you at the Derby.  They know you'll be there and you know there will be cameras, etc.

It;s not like he's making an effort with it.  He's basically saying "hey, look at me, everybody!"

This doesn't count with the water slide, the white boy dancing in Rio. I defended him with that ridiculous mocking by jealous fans, but I can't feel sorry for the mocking when he wears the goofy headband and invites the criticism.

Sorry, I am being honest here.

He'll win me back when he shows me on the field in January that he gets it.

who cares if ur being honest, ur an idiot

the self-importance of u gen-x 30-somethings is unreal