Born to be a winner! TFB wins at the Kentucky Derby!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Born to be a winner! TFB wins at the Kentucky Derby!

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

What's sad is any honest reaction about said QB. I've already stated I don't really care what Brady does in his personal time, nor do I follow what he does, but you have to admit, he makes himself a target by putting himself out there like this.

It's not like he's trying to avoid the limelight and be a family man, etc. 

My opinion in no way should be seen as offensive. It's an honest reaction to what is obviously a little embarrassing for him.

How do you know if it's a little embarrassing for him?  My guess is he doesn't really care what you or anyone else thinks.  He has a ton of money, he has a hot wife, he has a family, he's one of the best QB's in the game..... I think with all that he is a pretty successful person, what does he have to prove to you or any other joe schmo who seems to not be able to let loose and be silly from time to time? 

My guess is you don't like to have fun.  You are one of those guys who aren't comfortable in his own skin and feels like he has to impress everyone all the time.  I think it"s pretty safe to say, when most guys are out and having fun, especially when hanging out with other guys, part of the fun is being a little goofy.  Again, unless you have no self confidence and aren't comfortable in your own skin then that would probably be embarrassing to you.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Absolutely false.  How old are you again? You're like a little teenage girl in defense of her Marky Mark poster on the wall after someone says "that music sucks".  Get over it. Brady has sucked in the postseason and ever since he started doing this LA jetsetting crap, he's been crappy for our team in the postseason.

I am glad Brady has a hot wife, makes millions, has a moat and a drawbridge, etc. Good for him. It's a free country and his career should be awarded with whatever he wants in life.

But, don't give me these ESPN interviews one week about how much he cares about the next SB trophy after his 3rd straight AWFUL AFC title game, as Giselle whisks him off to Costa Rica, and then he's overly excited, acting like a retahd after winning a bet at a race track. It's tiring.

It's my opinion as a fan of the team. I don't like the way he's played the last 5 years in the postseason.

I think he's SUCKED overall.  I'd like to see him show me, show all of us fans, he gets it by playing smart in the postseason again.   I don't want to read quotes about it, I want to see it with my own eyes.

God forbid a diehard fan wants the starting QB to play well. lol

All this peripheral garbage about his mansion, his vacations, the galas he attends with Giselle, the Kentucky Derby, I simply don't care about whatsoever. But, the fact he's constantly out there all over the country showboating around makes it almost impossible to not see.

Whatever happened to the Pats under the radar, by the way? I liked it that way a lot better. That's when the teams was a team and 1 or 2 players didn't think they were above the team.

But, if you think this guy hasn't changed from team Tom to "hi, I am going to the HOF and I am above all the kids without rings on their fingers" Tom, then we disagree. His body language during games, the fact he's never wrong after making a terrible decision or showing up coahes and teammates at the same time, with no honesty and accountability aftter these poor games (minus the 2012 AFC title game), is getting very annoying.

People like you best hope he snaps out of it this coming January, because you don't want me in here if he doesn't. 

We're waiting on Brady. The old Brady.

Hahahaha!! This is so classic!!  First of all how the heck old are you?  Marky Mark???? That's so early 90's!!  Wow!  You probably could have used something more recent, or do you still listen to Marky Mark and that is why you used him here?  Marky Mark?? Bwahahahaha!!

While I want the Pats to win it all every year, I think it's pretty safe to say he can't do it alll himself through the regular season and then in the playoffs too! 

It's not like TFB has had much help....

2010 Pats Defense ranked 25th in yards allowed, 8th pts allowed

2011 Pats Defense ranked 32nd in yards allowed, 15th pts allowed

2012 Pats Defense ranked 25th in yards allowed, 9th pts allowed

You would think a defense minded coach could put something better then this together to help his franchise QB and one of the GOATS out. 

We are still waiting on BB to put together something like this.....

2003 Pats Defense ranked 7th in yards allowed, 1st in points allowed

2004 Pats Defense ranked 9th in yards allowed, 2nd in pts allowed.

We haven't seen a good defense like this for 8 years!!!  BB better work some magic this season on D or this place is going to be in your face..... DUDE!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Offensive era, so BB invested around the offense. It's almost worked TWICE for 2 SBs and maybe more, but our offense has SUCKED when it's mattered.

Offense era so I guess the Pats, Packers, Broncos, Saints and Redskins should have been in the SB last season.

Invested around the Offense??  What?  like who?  You know darn well the Pats don't make the playoffs or even have a chance at the SB without TFB.  Tell me who BB invested so much into the offense that he couldn't have invested into the defense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Listen to yourself mocking BB from your computer keyboard. What a tool.

Oh, like you don't with TFB and others?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

He's too obtuse to know that what he bashes others for, he himself, does 1000 times over and is actually the worst offender.  IN ALL CASES!   OBTUSE!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Absolutely false.  How old are you again? You're like a little teenage girl in defense of her Marky Mark poster on the wall after someone says "that music sucks".  Get over it. Brady has sucked in the postseason and ever since he started doing this LA jetsetting crap, he's been crappy for our team in the postseason.

I am glad Brady has a hot wife, makes millions, has a moat and a drawbridge, etc. Good for him. It's a free country and his career should be awarded with whatever he wants in life.

But, don't give me these ESPN interviews one week about how much he cares about the next SB trophy after his 3rd straight AWFUL AFC title game, as Giselle whisks him off to Costa Rica, and then he's overly excited, acting like a retahd after winning a bet at a race track. It's tiring.

It's my opinion as a fan of the team. I don't like the way he's played the last 5 years in the postseason.

I think he's SUCKED overall.  I'd like to see him show me, show all of us fans, he gets it by playing smart in the postseason again.   I don't want to read quotes about it, I want to see it with my own eyes.

God forbid a diehard fan wants the starting QB to play well. lol

All this peripheral garbage about his mansion, his vacations, the galas he attends with Giselle, the Kentucky Derby, I simply don't care about whatsoever. But, the fact he's constantly out there all over the country showboating around makes it almost impossible to not see.

Whatever happened to the Pats under the radar, by the way? I liked it that way a lot better. That's when the teams was a team and 1 or 2 players didn't think they were above the team.

But, if you think this guy hasn't changed from team Tom to "hi, I am going to the HOF and I am above all the kids without rings on their fingers" Tom, then we disagree. His body language during games, the fact he's never wrong after making a terrible decision or showing up coahes and teammates at the same time, with no honesty and accountability aftter these poor games (minus the 2012 AFC title game), is getting very annoying.

People like you best hope he snaps out of it this coming January, because you don't want me in here if he doesn't. 

We're waiting on Brady. The old Brady.

Hahahaha!! This is so classic!!  First of all how the heck old are you?  Marky Mark???? That's so early 90's!!  Wow!  You probably could have used something more recent, or do you still listen to Marky Mark and that is why you used him here?  Marky Mark?? Bwahahahaha!!

While I want the Pats to win it all every year, I think it's pretty safe to say he can't do it alll himself through the regular season and then in the playoffs too! 

It's not like TFB has had much help....

2010 Pats Defense ranked 25th in yards allowed, 8th pts allowed

2011 Pats Defense ranked 32nd in yards allowed, 15th pts allowed

2012 Pats Defense ranked 25th in yards allowed, 9th pts allowed

You would think a defense minded coach could put something better then this together to help his franchise QB and one of the GOATS out. 

We are still waiting on BB to put together something like this.....

2003 Pats Defense ranked 7th in yards allowed, 1st in points allowed

2004 Pats Defense ranked 9th in yards allowed, 2nd in pts allowed.

We haven't seen a good defense like this for 8 years!!!  BB better work some magic this season on D or this place is going to be in your face..... DUDE!

Hahahaha!! This is so classic!! First of all how the heck old are you? Marky Mark???? That's so early 90's!! Wow! You probably could have used something more recent,

well you know how it is TFB...Rusto is a 30 something Gen-X kid from the 90's

you know the generation whose music's entire lyrical output can be reduced to "oh woe is us middle class white kids from the suburbs"

oh and they also gave us ecstasy, slackers and ripped flannels too

no wonder Rusty looks down on today's kids (millenials lol) with such great achievements his group left us

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I go by facts.  Now we have Pezzy trying to borrow my oft used word of "obtuse" trying to sound as intelligent as me.

Have you watched this yet?

Laura Maroney, used as a lead back, 25 carries, 122 yards covered for Brady's horrendous game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=1VMwc2bX-JQ&NR=1

If we don't commit to a lead back and a rushing game we cannot cover for Brady's awful play.

Sorry but BB doesn't agree.  He prefers to put the ball in the hand of the guy that brought him there.

I have never seen you use the word " obtuse"  you normally use words like "panties"  BW's, and talk a whole lot about balls in anuss's.

And even if I had seen you use the word (which I haven't), It's not your word. 

Anyone who likes it can use it, especially pertaining to you.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

I go by facts.  Now we have Pezzy trying to borrow my oft used word of "obtuse" trying to sound as intelligent as me.

Have you watched this yet?

Laura Maroney, used as a lead back, 25 carries, 122 yards covered for Brady's horrendous game:

If we don't commit to a lead back and a rushing game we cannot cover for Brady's awful play.

Sorry but BB doesn't agree.  He prefers to put the ball in the hand of the guy that brought him there.

I have never seen you use the word " obtuse"  you normally use words like "panties"  BW's, and talk a whole lot about balls in anuss's.

And even if I had seen you use the word (which I haven't), It's not your word. 

Anyone who likes it can use it, especially pertaining to you.

Umm, sorry wasn't born last night.

Within hours of me using words I use like daft or obtuse, you start using them on your end, in return.  You think it makes you sound smarter. It doesn't. It makes you look insecure.

Yes, I do use effective words. I went to college and know how to write.  You, meanwhile, didn't and don't.

Enjoy!

Ummm , Please show me the word in another post. 

No one cares that you went to college to be a saleswoman at Burger King.  Has nothing to do with you being obtuse and referring to every one in a sexual manner when you lose an argument, which is more often than not.  You wouldn't know a fact if it sat on your face, nor would you know what to do with one.

Here's a fact for ya.  BB only drafted 10 starters, since 2006 with 66 picks, which is more picks than any other team.  A 15% success rate.

Only the Rams are worse with a 14.6% success rate.  Did you know that one?

BB went to the dance with the one who brought him and no one else!

BB loves TB.  You jealous, or obtuse?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Offensive era, so BB invested around the offense. It's almost worked TWICE for 2 SBs and maybe more, but our offense has SUCKED when it's mattered.

Offense era so I guess the Pats, Packers, Broncos, Saints and Redskins should have been in the SB last season.

Invested around the Offense??  What?  like who?  You know darn well the Pats don't make the playoffs or even have a chance at the SB without TFB.  Tell me who BB invested so much into the offense that he couldn't have invested into the defense.

2007 - MOss, Welker, Stallworth, etc

2010 - Gronk, Hernandez

You can't buy 4 All Pro WRs, Corky.  There is a salary cap.  Brady is one of a handful of QBs in this league that has generally been very spoiled with talent around him for the last 5 years as compared to what other organizations do for their QBs.

Top 5 O Line every year.

He has invested in the D. He did it in 2010 with Mcourty, Spikes, he's brought along quality complementary system guys like Nink and Arrington. Mayo was a top 10 pick and perrenial Pro Bowler in the AFC.

BB then got JOnes, Hightower and Dennard last year but Brady still thinks a shotgun spread or a hurry up with scoring 13 points is enough to win games. lol

Even when it was 21-13 after the RIdley fumble, Brady and the offense just laid down.

Wait! What?  You just claimed BB invested around the Offense now you state he invested in the Defense?  Make up your mind.  You are all over the place here.  Totally contradicting yourself once again.  How do you figure he invested in Moss and Welker?  They gave up a 4th round pick for Moss and paid him $3 mill for 2007.  Welker got a cheap deal, Gronk and Hernandez were under the rookie salary cap.  It's not like he signed these offensive players to contracts where he couldn't go out and get defensive players.  WoW!!

That offensive line darn near got Brady killed against the Giants in 2007. 

Once again, BB is a defensive master mind yet the D has been horrible the past 3 years!!  Horrible!!  Lets hope he can do a better job with them this season.

Since we are talking BB and the defense losing the SB twice, Pats had the lead going into the final 2 minutes of both games.  Go back and watch the final drive of the 1990 SB with the Giants vs Bills, BB was the defensive coordinator for the Giants at the time and the Giants were beating the Bills going into the last drive of the game.  The Bills were driving down the field on BB and his defense, looking like they were going to win with the last drive.  BB was in his famous prevent D and Parcells marched down the field yelling at BB for allowing it to happen.  Giants got luck and stopped the bills which ended up missing the FG to win the game.  It was the same thing we seen in the last 2 SB from BB and he didn't get away so lucky.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

In response to bredbruu's comment:

In response to jri37's comment:

98.5 has an audio of him squealing like a "pre pubescent boy".

Great.

More embarrassing off field stuff that will be all over the web.

Edit:  That video is embarrassing. Sorry, but it is.  The bow tie, the whole thing. Jesus. Absolutely embarrassing.

So you are embarrased about his style and squealing???

Did he embarass the Brand or Kraft? did he commit a crime? Is he doing anything that would considered wrong except for his attire and squealing???

Russ, relax he is who he is. The dancing in Rio  the water slide and this are funny. He doesn't seem to be embarrassed by these events and if anything he seems to have a pretty good sense of humor about them.

I am very relaxed.  Of course he didn't commit a crime.  Don't do that. 

Are you seriously not embarrassed that is your QB?  And you wonder why other fans like to make fun of him? Come on, dude.

He's a grown man for chrissakes.

If that was Sanchez, we'd be all over it making fun of him.

no i wouldnt. 

that takes a person who feels small and inadequate inside (even if pars of our society teach that is what you "should" do.

I am talking about normal people, Mr. Victim.  You're not normal. Yes, if Mark Sanchez was sounding like  12 year old girl with a bow tie at a public event, this board would be all over it mocking him. Yes.

You spend every waking hour on here bashing BB's every single move. I've never seen you ONCE celebrate many of the great moves BB has made either as GM or coach.

Not once.

So, don't play this little vitim card, Millenial.  Ugh. I cannot stand your generation. And, that doesn't go for the cool younger fans here. You know who you are. But., Bdbreu. Ugh.  Get a job, do something other than follow people around on a Pats board, spinning everything in favor of Brady while simulatenously bashing BB at every turn.

I am talking about people like this.  Just wildly immature, disinegneous and entitled with a mouse in on hand and a video game controller in the other.

"You spend every waking hour on here bashing BB's every single move. I've never seen you ONCE celebrate many of the great moves BB has made either as GM or coach."

you dont read me often then.

re victim, you dont know what a victim is, nor socialization, nor what is in you that you didnt choose (to believe or feel). so you picked an area to ftight in that is not your strong suit.

are you rusty #2?

back to reading past your posts. do enjoy yourself here if you can without attacking others.