Boston Attorney Investigated ANOTHER Rothlisberger Complaint!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Boston Attorney Investigated ANOTHER Rothlisberger Complaint!

Some of you may have heard this on WEEI this morning, I didn't. This is getting waaayyyy out of hand!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/13/boston-attorney-says-he-investigated-another-roethlisberger-incident/

Also, worst hair ever!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Boston Attorney Investigated ANOTHER Rothlisberger Complaint!

Is he bringing back the MULLET????  LOL!

He looks like a moron.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Attorney Investigated ANOTHER Rothlisberger Complaint!:
    Is he bringing back the MULLET????  LOL! He looks like a moron.
    Posted by m1021us

No, that's worse than a mullet! This is a mullet:

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Attorney Investigated ANOTHER Rothlisberger Complaint!:
    In Response to Re: Boston Attorney Investigated ANOTHER Rothlisberger Complaint! : No, that's worse than a mullet! This is a mullet:
    Posted by KellieMB

That isn't a mullet!

View Image

This is.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

and this....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

BIG BEN IS A BIG MO-RON!.....Tom's hair isn't bad dude. Don't even compair that to the HeartRape Kid's Mullet.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Kellie is not a dude....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Hot:

Not hot:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Just saw this on Twitter. Ben must have seen this thread....

mortreport RT @Rachel__Nichols: Ben Roethlisberger has entered NFL offices for meeting with Roger Goodell - and here's the scoop: he cut his hair.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Not hot:
    Posted by KellieMB

LOL< apparently Giselle thinks its hot, and that's all that matters to TB. she didn't mind smooching him on theat boat in France  eventhough he had that hairdo

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Attorney Investigated ANOTHER Rothlisberger Complaint! : This is a mullet:
    Posted by KellieMB

LOL. nah that's what was knowm in the 60's as a mop top. i.e. beatles

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Hot: Not hot:
    Posted by KellieMB

Metro-sexual...

...not metro-sexual.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

This is my comment under the Globe story post:

"I know, 'presumed innnocent unless/until proven guilty, yada, yada, yada,' but in a court of public opinion, how can anybody in their right mind not at least suspect Ben of raping at least one of these three or more girls?

"In the official announcement that Ben would not be prosecuted, the spokesmen referred to the woman as a "victim", i.e., 'Hey, we think he raped her and we want you to think he raped her, but we also want you to know that we don't have a case strong enough to convict him because the victim is bowing out, especially considering that the attorney Ben chose has a reputation for publicly destroying the reputation of hostile witnesses.'

"Ben is a bully: 'Hey b!tches, come take the shots I give you,' or something like that. Who talks like that to women? Oh yeah - misogynists. Aren't rapists misogynists at heart?

"And did I forget to mention that Ben's round face and huge head remind me of Barry Bonds?"