Boston Globe's Patriots Coverage

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from James-B. Show James-B's posts

Boston Globe's Patriots Coverage

Happy Holidays to all Patriot fans..........

Has anyone else noticed how thge Globe's coverage has declined in both quality and quantity since Mike Reiss left?? 

The Pats' section is hardly ever updated, and we now get most 'human interest' stories of the players.....

Hate to switch to the Herald, but...............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Boston Globe's Patriots Coverage

In Response to Boston Globe's Patriots Coverage:
     Happy Holidays to all Patriot fans.......... Has anyone else noticed how thge Globe's coverage has declined in both quality and quantity since Mike Reiss left??  The Pats' section is hardly ever updated, and we now get most 'human interest' stories of the players..... Hate to switch to the Herald, but...............
    Posted by James-B

It declined as soon as Reiss left....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

yeah this place is only good for forum debates, all these "professionals" either write what everyone already knows or they try yellow journalism which only makes their credibility more suspect. But to be honest Reiss, now with ESPN, is slowly morphing into the typical ESPN sports journalist who has to cater to the mass media.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i think Reiss is the best pats beat reporter and he comes from a family of true pats fans. most of you might not know this but his dad works at the patriots hall of fame, i met him over thanksgiving when i was home and had a chance to finally see the hall of fame.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I follow Boston sports reporters, Boston sports websites, and team websites on Twitter.....Everything is condensed on one site.  I read brief clips of articles and decide if I want to click on the link.  Great way to not go from one website to another. I do not post anything myself.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

Globe Sports in general has really gone downhill and Pats coverage is the worst offender. I don't expect them to stay ahead of the other coverage, but how about offering some uniqueness? One can see how popular this forum is, and the mail bag is a great way to keep fans engaged and coming back. Yet the Globe can only post the bag every now and then. IMO the bag s/b SHalises #1 priority and the bag should contain at least 15 questions. That would keep me coming back

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes. They don;t have the money so we get Gasper, Mazz and Manza-Young.  Luck us.

I will say Bedard is good.  He's light years more intelligent and knowledgeable than Breer was here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Globe's Patriots Coverage:
    Yes. They don;t have the money so we get Gasper, Mazz and Manza-Young.  Luck us. I will say Bedard is good.  He's light years more intelligent and knowledgeable than Breer was here.
    Posted by BBReigns

one of those water drinking birds would be light years more intelligent and knowledgable than breer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Yes. They don;t have the money so we get Gasper, Mazz and Manza-Young.  Luck us. I will say Bedard is good.  He's light years more intelligent and knowledgeable than Breer was here.
    Posted by BBReigns

+1.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Globe's Patriots Coverage : +1.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Posted by BBReigns

I like Bedard also but as a whole I like the Herald better than the Globe. Although they have a certain hateful plagiarist working for them now I like the way they lay out the entire sports section and I like reading most everyone besides, He who's name must not be mentioned.

Sections
Shortcuts