Boston media all worried... Charlotte media quite confident.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Boston media all worried... Charlotte media quite confident.

Is that anyone's twist on this game tonight?

Looking at the headlines here there are all sorts of "questions" about the Pats ability to win tonight.

Go over to the Charlotte media, you do not see the same "concerns" and questions about the Panther team we are seeing on BDC. They show respect for the Pats, but, feel the Panthers are "due".  As for the Panthers winning this game, it is almost a done deal they win tonight when you read their fan posts.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Boston media all worried... Charlotte media quite confident.

This game reminds me of a MNF game a while ago at Minnesota. Anybody remember the buildup to that game? They had this ferocious defense, the Williams Wall and all of that, they were hot, the Pats were doomed it was just a matter of the final score, how bad it would be.

I don't recall the final, but it was a blowout all right. Just not the one everybody expected.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Dummy, I am at a trade show in Tampa. I couldn't get out of it. I have already explained this to you numerous times.

Why didn't you go to the Raiders game in 2011? lol

I stand behind all of my football analysis with regards to philosophical approach with our team on both sides of the ball. I don't share my opinions to try to impress you, moron.

Your jealousy is delicious, though. Keep reading what the media spoon feeds you for you to develop your analysis.

It's why you buy into the Jets and all these trendy teams. It's why you bought into Kaepernick last year. Who was right on that one, TFB12?

Hmm?

Youre at a trade show in Tampa but you've been on BDC all morning? Got it. Bwahahahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

MNF Home Teams have something like a 70% winning record.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I won't sit on the fence at all. The Patriots don't need to puff their chests out! When healthy this isn't even close too a fair matchup. It should be an interesting game, but the Patriots should win regardless of whether they are playing in Charlotte or China! I live in Florida now and they live and breathe football down here, College Football and that's pervasive of the entire south!! The best team in North Carolina is  Duke University. The Panthers are a very good defensive team, but they are limited offensively! The key to the game is containment on the part of the Patriots defense, keep Cam in the pocket and control their receivers off the line of scrimmage, by this I mean bump them off their routes and force Cam to panic...Offensively hit the quick slants and bubble screens to open the running lanes for the RB's and suck the CB's and Safeties down in the box so Dobson can burn them deep. Or as the old ball coach used to say keep it simple.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Guys, quit your feuding!  Who cares where he is and whether or not he attends the game.  Why does a simple discussion about how the media perceives this game turns into another contest between posters?  Let's talk PATRIOTS!!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So, about the difference between the Boston and Charlotte media.....  

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I posted a similar response to Adam Kaufman's piece earlier, but the truth i the Panthers have played NOBODY and the media is hyping them up ridiculously.  That being said, they are nowhere near the pedigree and elite level of the Pats, who are a championship tested bunch led by the greatest coach in NFL history Bill B, and the greatest QB in NFL history Tommy Brady.  Cam Newton and Ron Rivera??? LOL what a joke, these guys win a few games and now want the Pats respect? Gimme a break, you have to EARN respect kid, and the PATS are the gold standard for GREATNESS in the NFL these days - NO ONE DENIES THIS! The Boston media knows this! All of you know this! All other opposing fans know this. Now that THE GRONK is back, we are headed to the Super Bowl - guaranteed. I'm already booking my hotel and travel for NY in February as are most REAL Pats fans and the Boston Media. Am I being Cocky? Maybe. Am I being Arrogant? That's right, so what!!! PATS ARE GONNA CRUSH THIS FRAUD OF A PANTHERS TEAM.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I think this is much ado about nothing.  I accept that I may not be giving Carolina enough credit and NE too much credit, Carolina's cache right now is its win streak. 

Its impressive, but I don't give it significant credit given the competition - and I say that knowing that one of the opponents was a St Louis team that whipped the colts.  Sure they beat San Fran, but so did Indy.  The rest were Min, TB, Atl - not world beaters. 

If the pats didn't have gronkowski and amendola back, I might see things differently, but they do - its at the pats - pats win. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

in response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Dummy, I am at a trade show in Tampa. I couldn't get out of it. I have already explained this to you numerous times.

Why didn't you go to the Raiders game in 2011? lol

I stand behind all of my football analysis with regards to philosophical approach with our team on both sides of the ball. I don't share my opinions to try to impress you, moron.

Your jealousy is delicious, though. Keep reading what the media spoon feeds you for you to develop your analysis.

It's why you buy into the Jets and all these trendy teams. It's why you bought into Kaepernick last year. Who was right on that one, TFB12?

Hmm?

Youre at a trade show in Tampa but you've been on BDC all morning? Got it. Bwahahahaha

He isn't at a trade show.  Really, what are the odds of him being at a trade show the 1 time out of the year that the Patriots play in his backyard?  He answers phones at home all day for the customer service department.  He probably can't get off work to go to the game or he is one of those guys who can't get out of the house.  LOL!

You guys are such jerks. Why don;t you take him at his word?

Is this proof enough for you?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts