Boston media all worried... Charlotte media quite confident.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Boston media all worried... Charlotte media quite confident.

Is that anyone's twist on this game tonight?

Looking at the headlines here there are all sorts of "questions" about the Pats ability to win tonight.

Go over to the Charlotte media, you do not see the same "concerns" and questions about the Panther team we are seeing on BDC. They show respect for the Pats, but, feel the Panthers are "due".  As for the Panthers winning this game, it is almost a done deal they win tonight when you read their fan posts.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Boston media all worried... Charlotte media quite confident.

This game reminds me of a MNF game a while ago at Minnesota. Anybody remember the buildup to that game? They had this ferocious defense, the Williams Wall and all of that, they were hot, the Pats were doomed it was just a matter of the final score, how bad it would be.

I don't recall the final, but it was a blowout all right. Just not the one everybody expected.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Tried to warn about this the last couple of days. I started a thread about the rumblings down here.  I am telling ya, this is a mickey mouse fanbase down here.  They may have gone to a SB vs the Pats in 2003, which is better than the Jets have done in 40 years, but they really don't know the game.

They also think they can be a prime time sports market and think Atlanta is New York and they're like a big time southeast sports town.

They're newspaper people aren't very bright.   They'll remove all contexts like quality of competition and get then get giddy of being on national tv, thinking it's a given they'll win.

I am hoping that channels up and down the Panthers immature roster and it benefits NE.

I heard Dilfer earlier talking about how this could very well be like how NE blasted Houston last year with the media hyping Houston all week and the Pats waiting in the weeds for a slap.

I see it similarly. If the Pats can slap early, I can see the pressure mounting for a young Carolina team, who, quite frankly, hasn't really played anyone yet (outisde of SF on the road).

Kaerpenick ain't Brady.  TFB12 thinks he is, but he isn't.

Why aren't you going to the game tonight?  The 1 time the Pats play in your backyard and you are out of town?  LMAO!  Sure! 

I can see it right now.... You continue to try and position yourself into a no lose situation.   You totally down play this game tonight as a tough game and if it happens to turn into a tough game you will let the excuses flow...  They passed too much....  Brady in shotgun too much....  Brady going to Gronk too much... It was Brady's fault.  And if they go out and play well and win  you will be here saying I told you so.  We have your figured out on here, fraud.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dummy, I am at a trade show in Tampa. I couldn't get out of it. I have already explained this to you numerous times.

Why didn't you go to the Raiders game in 2011? lol

I stand behind all of my football analysis with regards to philosophical approach with our team on both sides of the ball. I don't share my opinions to try to impress you, moron.

Your jealousy is delicious, though. Keep reading what the media spoon feeds you for you to develop your analysis.

It's why you buy into the Jets and all these trendy teams. It's why you bought into Kaepernick last year. Who was right on that one, TFB12?

Hmm?

[/QUOTE]

Youre at a trade show in Tampa but you've been on BDC all morning? Got it. Bwahahahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

MNF Home Teams have something like a 70% winning record.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I won't sit on the fence at all. The Patriots don't need to puff their chests out! When healthy this isn't even close too a fair matchup. It should be an interesting game, but the Patriots should win regardless of whether they are playing in Charlotte or China! I live in Florida now and they live and breathe football down here, College Football and that's pervasive of the entire south!! The best team in North Carolina is  Duke University. The Panthers are a very good defensive team, but they are limited offensively! The key to the game is containment on the part of the Patriots defense, keep Cam in the pocket and control their receivers off the line of scrimmage, by this I mean bump them off their routes and force Cam to panic...Offensively hit the quick slants and bubble screens to open the running lanes for the RB's and suck the CB's and Safeties down in the box so Dobson can burn them deep. Or as the old ball coach used to say keep it simple.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dummy, I am at a trade show in Tampa. I couldn't get out of it. I have already explained this to you numerous times.

I stand behind all of my football analysis with regards to philosophical approach with our team on both sides of the ball. I don't share my opinions to try to impress you, moron.

Your jealousy is delicious, though. Keep reading what the media spoon feeds you for you to develop your analysis.

It's why you buy into the Jets and all these trendy teams. It's why you bought into Kaepernick last year. Who was right on that one, TFB12?

Hmm?

[/QUOTE]

Youre at a trade show in Tampa but you've been on BDC all morning? Got it. Bwahahahaha

[/QUOTE]

He isn't at a trade show.  Really, what are the odds of him being at a trade show the 1 time out of the year that the Patriots play in his backyard?  He answers phones at home all day for the customer service department.  He probably can't get off work to go to the game or he is one of those guys who can't get out of the house.  LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Guys, quit your feuding!  Who cares where he is and whether or not he attends the game.  Why does a simple discussion about how the media perceives this game turns into another contest between posters?  Let's talk PATRIOTS!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Hmm?

[/QUOTE]

I have been to the Patriot vs Raiders game.  My kids got to go on to the field for warm ups.  Went to the Pats vs 49ers game too when. 

I buy into the Jets?  When?  Show me where I bought into the Jets and all the trendy teams?  please show me... I will wait while you provide some proof to back up your comments.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Tried to warn about this the last couple of days. I started a thread about the rumblings down here.  I am telling ya, this is a mickey mouse fanbase down here.  They may have gone to a SB vs the Pats in 2003, which is better than the Jets have done in 40 years, but they really don't know the game.

They also think they can be a prime time sports market and think Atlanta is New York and they're like a big time southeast sports town.

They're newspaper people aren't very bright.   They'll remove all contexts like quality of competition and get then get giddy of being on national tv, thinking it's a given they'll win.

I am hoping that channels up and down the Panthers immature roster and it benefits NE.

I heard Dilfer earlier talking about how this could very well be like how NE blasted Houston last year with the media hyping Houston all week and the Pats waiting in the weeds for a slap.

I see it similarly. If the Pats can slap early, I can see the pressure mounting for a young Carolina team, who, quite frankly, hasn't really played anyone yet (outisde of SF on the road).

Kaerpenick ain't Brady.  TFB12 thinks he is, but he isn't.

[/QUOTE]

Was this before or after you then logged on their forum to share your ignorance with fans there, came back here to brag about it and left no doubt to a national audience as to the intelligence of Pats fans?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So, about the difference between the Boston and Charlotte media.....  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Guys, quit your feuding!  Who cares where he is and whether or not he attends the game.  Why does a simple discussion about how the media perceives this game turns into another contest between posters?  Let's talk PATRIOTS!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I agree. What's really odd for the trolls who stalk me is when they say "the odds".  As if sales people do not need to be at trade shows and I should beg to not have to be there simply because the schedule makers had the Pats in Charlotte this week?

How immature.

I hate these things, but it's part of my job and maybe I can get some new business out of it.

People like Bustchise. TFB12, etc, are unemployed without college degrees, so they apparently are not aware of responsiblity.

[/QUOTE]

Fortunately, my lack of graduating elementary school has not effected my abilty to know how many weeks are in a month.  Sadly, your multiple doctorates have some how left you with precisely that problem.  You may need to start over with how many seconds in a minute so that you have a solid foundation.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hmm?

[/QUOTE]

I have been to the Patriot vs Raiders game.  My kids got to go on to the field for warm ups.  Went to the Pats vs 49ers game too when. 

I buy into the Jets?  When?  Show me where I bought into the Jets and all the trendy teams?  please show me... I will wait while you provide some proof to back up your comments.

[/QUOTE]

No, you haven't.  You never made a mention of that game in 2011 when Ridley and BJGE ran amuck bailing out Brady early in that game.  You were absolutely not at that game.

Go find evidence you were from 2011.  Anything previous post or thread of any kind.

We'll be waiting. Like I said, I can guarantee you, not only have I been to more Pats games than you in my life, I've been to more sporting events than you have. I can tell by the way you share experiences here.  You grew up in Texas without a team to root for and now bandwagon off of ours from California, since 2000.

Swell.

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, you want evidence from years ago from someone when you won't post where I said the Jets had the best D in the NFL from the last week?  That is just fascinating.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hmm?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, you haven't.  You never made a mention of that game in 2011 when Ridley and BJGE ran amuck bailing out Brady early in that game.  You were absolutely not at that game.

Go find evidence you were from 2011.  Anything previous post or thread of any kind.

We'll be waiting. Like I said, I can guarantee you, not only have I been to more Pats games than you in my life, I've been to more sporting events than you have. I can tell by the way you share experiences here.  You grew up in Texas without a team to root for and now bandwagon off of ours from California, since 2000.

Swell.

[/QUOTE]

You poor, sad, lonely fellow. 

Been to more sporting events?  Lmao!!  How the hell can you prove that?  LMAO!  I probably have not only been to more but played in more!  Hahahaha!

Why don't you post a snapshot of  Tampa for us or the hotel or how about a plane ticket?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hmm?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Swell.

[/QUOTE]

You poor, sad, lonely fellow. 

Been to more sporting events?  Lmao!!  How the hell can you prove that?  LMAO!  I probably have not only been to more but played in more!  Hahahaha!

Why don't you post a snapshot of  Tampa for us or the hotel or how about a plane ticket?

[/QUOTE]

He really just wants you to scan your driver's license and post it so he can stalk you.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I agree. What's really odd for the trolls who stalk me is when they say "the odds".  As if sales people do not need to be at trade shows and I should beg to not have to be there simply because the schedule makers had the Pats in Charlotte this week?

How immature.

I hate these things, but it's part of my job and maybe I can get some new business out of it.

People like Bustchise. TFB12, etc, are unemployed without college degrees, so they apparently are not aware of responsiblity.

Oh, and now I am unemployed!  LMAO!  Sitting in the office next to my boss as I type, lmao!  See, this is why nobody takes you serious and why everyone calls you a fraud and a troll.  You just make things up.  Think before you type.  How hard is that?

BTW, i believe you spelled responsibility wrong.  Don't you normally point these things out to others?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

He really just wants you to scan your driver's license and post it so he can stalk you.  

I bet he has asked some people here for that in the past.  Pretty sure he has asked for everything else.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

"my boss"

Is that your wife, Mr. Mom?  bawhaha

You aren't fooling anyone like I've said. Your backstory as to why you came to the Pats fanbase is as awkward a story as I've ever heard or I am sure ANYONE here has ever heard.

"I was a diehard BB fan when he was in Cleveland so I waited for him to get another job again".

LOL!

Holy crap is that a forced, fake story.

Yeah, my boss.  The guy who owns the company I work for.  Do you know what one is?

Forced, fake story... Hahahaha! Let me share with you a forced, fake story....

Once upon a time on BDC....

Member of forum:  Hey Rusty, the Patriots vs Panthers game is in your backyard, where will you be sitting?

Rusty:  Sitting?  In my basement, why?

Member of forum:  In your basement?  The Patriots are in town.  You are a huge fan, you won't be going to the game live?

Rusty:  Um... I have a trade show in Tampa that day.

Many forum Members:  Hahahahaha!!  Sure you do Rusty!  Sure you do!

The End

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

^^Umm, the trade show lasts for more than one day, dummy.  See, if you weren't a Mr. Mom for your life, you'd know how these things work.

Quick! The wifey wants you to do the dishes and mop the floors!  She's a busy gal being the breadwinner and all. LOL!

I have been to trade shows that only last a day.  I have been to trade shows where I only went for 1 day.  And I will tell you one thing about trade shows.... No matter if it was 1 day, 2 or more days, while I was there I never had time to be on a sports forum, lol!   

So funny to watch you continue to make stuff up.  Yeah, I'm a Mr. Mom and don't work.  Hahaha!!  you are pathetic.  How do you live all by  with yourself? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Umm, there is no one in the convention center until the cocktail thing at 5 PM.  You have never been to a trade show. If you have, you'd know this, Mr. Mom.

I am chuckling at you being a Mr. Mom and pretending you are not. Makes sense. Shows how you have time to ignore the kids, so when the wifey gets home you lock yourself in your room to post here. lol

Kids at school right now, right? lol

Here is TFB12:

Tears!

[/QUOTE]

Yep, everyone is at work and kids off to school.  Kids have their sports practices after school until around 6.  I will be leaving work early to catch some of the pregame then I will run and grab some takeout and meet everyone back at home at 6ish.  Then we will all be watching the game together as we eat dinner.  Whole family are Pats fans.  I will be DVR'ing the game so we can all watch from the beginning of the game.  Most times it all works out according to plan.  Hoping this will be one of those times.  Might post on here for a few minutes during halftime, or a few times during the game.  It depends.  Once the game is over, I might jump on here while everyone else is getting ready for bed.  All depends. We shall see.

Did you need a schedule of our activities for tomorrow too or just for today?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I posted a similar response to Adam Kaufman's piece earlier, but the truth i the Panthers have played NOBODY and the media is hyping them up ridiculously.  That being said, they are nowhere near the pedigree and elite level of the Pats, who are a championship tested bunch led by the greatest coach in NFL history Bill B, and the greatest QB in NFL history Tommy Brady.  Cam Newton and Ron Rivera??? LOL what a joke, these guys win a few games and now want the Pats respect? Gimme a break, you have to EARN respect kid, and the PATS are the gold standard for GREATNESS in the NFL these days - NO ONE DENIES THIS! The Boston media knows this! All of you know this! All other opposing fans know this. Now that THE GRONK is back, we are headed to the Super Bowl - guaranteed. I'm already booking my hotel and travel for NY in February as are most REAL Pats fans and the Boston Media. Am I being Cocky? Maybe. Am I being Arrogant? That's right, so what!!! PATS ARE GONNA CRUSH THIS FRAUD OF A PANTHERS TEAM.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I think this is much ado about nothing.  I accept that I may not be giving Carolina enough credit and NE too much credit, Carolina's cache right now is its win streak. 

Its impressive, but I don't give it significant credit given the competition - and I say that knowing that one of the opponents was a St Louis team that whipped the colts.  Sure they beat San Fran, but so did Indy.  The rest were Min, TB, Atl - not world beaters. 

If the pats didn't have gronkowski and amendola back, I might see things differently, but they do - its at the pats - pats win. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I love your new nickname, Mr. Mom.  lmao

Not cooking the dinner? Take out, huh? Isn't that cheating as a stay at home mom? bahwah

That would be funny if in fact it was true.

Plus it sure beats basement dweller, doesn't it.. Basement Dweller! Hahahaha!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

in response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hmm?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He isn't at a trade show.  Really, what are the odds of him being at a trade show the 1 time out of the year that the Patriots play in his backyard?  He answers phones at home all day for the customer service department.  He probably can't get off work to go to the game or he is one of those guys who can't get out of the house.  LOL!

[/QUOTE]

You guys are such jerks. Why don;t you take him at his word?

Is this proof enough for you?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You guys are such jerks. Why don;t you take him at his word?

Is this proof enough for you?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!

But I thought this was the one he posted..

Sections
Shortcuts