BOSTON STRONG CONCERT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

BOSTON STRONG CONCERT

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1565056/watch-the-boston-strong-benefit-with-aerosmith-more-live-530-at-7pm-et

Should be a good show and seems like a great line-up of bahstahn and surrounding area talent...good to see the people of the great city doing their thing and these artists of all types and generations coming together to help their new england brethren and i believe if u can't go you can donate live while the show is on

a serious post that's more important than sports

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: BOSTON STRONG CONCERT

In response to jfaust1954's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1565056/watch-the-boston-strong-benefit-with-aerosmith-more-live-530-at-7pm-et

Should be a good show and seems like a great line-up of bahstahn and surrounding area talent...good to see the people of the great city doing their thing and these artists of all types and generations coming together to help their new england brethren and i believe if u can't go you can donate live while the show is on

a serious post that's more important than sports

tHANK yOU mR fAUST!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to Greg-Bedard's comment:

Abandon Thread.

He's such a phony. He's trying to deflect from the fact he ran to the mods on Jiri37 and got him banned.

He's trying to curry favor with others who may not know what a weasel loser he is.

well first off Queenie I never reported jri and was he not banned that I know of-wrong there

also I told you I went to school and lived in Boston and stood about 50 yards from the finish line in the 1988 Marathon-did Quincy Market, Harvard Square, Bull and Finch, rode the T, did fenway and Top of the Hub...so whether you think or not I have a connection to the city-wrong again

third unlike a self-centered mr spock gen-x  type who can't feel certain things because ur incapable and confuse intellectual babble for depth I can feel sympathy, empathy and a connection to people who suffer-you can't

lastly, I may align with "trolls" but you align with trash-like u digging returnof bologna's popsts lets say-he called Kraft a "lying Jew" on a thread recently and u like him

speaks volumes gen-x little boy

The truth shall set you free.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Abandon Thread.

He's such a phony. He's trying to deflect from the fact he ran to the mods on Jiri37 and got him banned.

He's trying to curry favor with others who may not know what a weasel loser he is.

well first off Queenie I never reported jri and was he not banned that I know of-wrong there

also I told you I went to school and lived in Boston and stood about 50 yards from the finish line in the 1988 Marathon-did Quincy Market, Harvard Square, Bull and Finch, rode the T, did fenway and Top of the Hub...so whether you think or not I have a connection to the city-wrong again

third unlike a self-centered mr spock gen-x  type who can't feel certain things because ur incapable and confuse intellectual babble for depth I can feel sympathy, empathy and a connection to people who suffer-you can't

lastly, I may align with "trolls" but you align with trash-like u digging returnof bologna's popsts lets say-he called Kraft a "lying Jew" on a thread recently and u like him

sorry-never reported you even once...if u were banned certainly wasn't from me

i report queenie all the time and say it straight out

i report Trash aka bologna/sod11/thtm/return of bologna and proudly so and say it straight out

and that is the entire list whatever u want to believe-never reported jr137 nor anyone else

and I freely admit I live for the day Queenie is banned permanently-like just about everyone else here  :  )

Funny how I know otherwise. Pretty interesting how you can find these things out.

Not a problem my ghost is here.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Abandon Thread.

i report Trash aka bologna/sod11/thtm/return of bologna and proudly so and say it straight out

and that is the entire list whatever u want to believe-never reported jr137 nor anyone else

and I freely admit I live for the day Queenie is banned permanently-like just about everyone else here  :  )

Funny how I know otherwise. Pretty interesting how you can find these things out.

lmao

Gunty caught lying again. Absolutely priceless.

Did you expect something else?  He just trying to show what a good guy he is.  Just simply a self proclaimed board cop who doesn't even belong here. Mr feelings at his finest. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Abandon Thread.

ok prove it and i will admt i am wrong

i dont remember ever reporting u -while ur an idiot i cant remember you posting anything that would warrant me doing so-and since i readily admit i report queenie and trash i would cetainly tell u if i reported you

if i did then i have forgotten it but i guarantee there was a real good reason

so prove it since u said u "found out"

why do i get the feeling u can't? 

Sealed

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Abandon Thread.

i dont remember ever reporting u -while ur an idiot i cant remember you posting anything that would warrant me doing so-and since i readily admit i report queenie and trash i would cetainly tell u if i reported you

Sealed

well you can call me any name you like... you can claim not to remember... it doesn’t change you being a snitch. If you feel that is  good reason to report me then have at it again.

Just shows your character or lack thereof.

Once a narc, always a narc.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Abandon Thread.

Sealed

well you can call me any name you like... you can claim not to remember... it doesn’t change you being a snitch. If you feel that is  good reason to report me then have at it again.

you want to know the best part... he calls me an "idiot" and then reports my posts as abusive... wow just blatant hypocrisy.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Abandon Thread.

Sealed

you want to know the best part... he calls me an "idiot" and then reports my posts as abusive... wow just blatant hypocrisy.

a narc? a snitch? a rat?

u watch too much tv son

as i said i never reported you-not once-and as i said u have

no proof i did-none-because i did not...if u got banned mods did it all on their own

a snitch! what a maroon

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The way this thread devolved from the good intentions and good cause it started with is kinda pathetic but not surprising...reminds me of Dane Cook actually.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Abandon Thread.

Sealed

a narc? a snitch? a rat?

u watch too much tv son

as i said i never reported you-not once-and as i said u have

no proof i did-none-because i did not...if u got banned mods did it all on their own

a snitch! what a maroon

What is that Shakespearean quote that comes to mind...

oh yeah... "the Lady doth protests too much, methinks."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

This thread was handled about as well as the logistics of the concert!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

42AND46, it's your thread, but why don't you and ghostofjri37 just exchange e-mail addresses and hash out your differences so that all of yours and his future posts won't be derailed and continue to be 'he-said, he-said cat fights. :) 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts