BOSTON STRONG CONCERT

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: BOSTON STRONG CONCERT

In response to dustcover's comment:

42AND46, it's your thread, but why don't you and ghostofjri37 just exchange e-mail addresses and hash out your differences so that all of yours and his future posts won't be derailed and continue to be 'he-said, he-said cat fights. :) 

see though Dust the thread was started as what i thought was a sincere post about something I figured was more important than football and important to the city of Boston-a city as i said I have a connection to personally-and yes I donated as well

but once again the dark cloud that ruins everything named Rusty decided to start some nonsense (every problem here just about can be traced back to him) and then jri jumped in with his nonsense accusation he cannot prove when challenged to do so ie: he is a liar

that's kind of sad when you think of it, how something good can be turned sour by people who lack you know?

btw I will bet those two and others who carp their bs did not give a cent to Boston...guarantee it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

42AND46, it's your thread, but why don't you and ghostofjri37 just exchange e-mail addresses and hash out your differences so that all of yours and his future posts won't be derailed and continue to be 'he-said, he-said cat fights. :) 

see though Dust the thread was started as what i thought was a sincere post about something I figured was more important than football and important to the city of Boston-a city as i said I have a connection to personally-and yes I donated as well

but once again the dark cloud that ruins everything named Rusty decided to start some nonsense (every problem here just about can be traced back to him) and then jri jumped in with his nonsense accusation he cannot prove when challenged to do so ie: he is a liar

that's kind of sad when you think of it, how something good can be turned sour by people who lack you know?

btw I will bet those two and others who carp their bs did not give a cent to Boston...guarantee it

You just can't help yourself can you... BTW my company is a main sponsor of the marathon and I work with people who were in the vicinity. Do not telll me what I feel about this tragedy or claim to know me or how I feel. You should not write of things you know not of especially when they pertain to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

You just can't help yourself can you... BTW my company is a main sponsor of the marathon and I work with people who were in the vicinity. Do not telll me what I feel about this tragedy or claim to know me or how I feel. You should not write of things you know not of especially when they pertain to me.

why not? you have been calling me names and accusing me of things you have absolutely no proof of for a while now, most of it impugning my character, when I am completely honest and upfront about the actions it pertains to

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

why not? you have been calling me names and accusing me of things you have absolutely no proof of for a while now, most of it impugning my character, when I am completely honest and upfront about the actions it pertains to

Sorry dude any adjective I have used to describe you can be verified as fact. Your character is on display for all to see I can't impugn something that is on display.

Like I said in my previous email DO NOT claim to know how I feel about what happened in Boston because you have zero knowledge or idea what those feelings are.

BTW calling someone an idiot like you are fond of doing is pretty juvenille.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Sorry dude any adjective I have used to describe you can be verified as fact. Your character is on display for all to see I can't impugn something that is on display.

Like I said in my previous email DO NOT claim to know how I feel about what happened in Boston because you have zero knowledge or idea what those feelings are.

sorry "dude" until you PROVE that i reported you-as I have asked you to do three times now and you keep conveniently ignoring-you are a liar. YOU said you "found out" I did and I said-once again 100% honest as always-if I did I do not remember ever doing so but if you PROVE it then I will admit it-so far you are batting .000...so really now, calling someone names based on an accusation you cannot prove-even after repeated requests you do so-and you have the cajones to question my character...dude

now you will "answer" once again the way you have since you threw out your baseless whine: you will offer NO PROOF whatsoever, ignore the request to do so and throw out some nonsense like " sorry dude but we all know what you are"

ie: you got nothing-as usual

and why can you make personal statements about me - and once again without any proof at all-but I can't? what you know anything about me? oh I forgot your standard reply "sorry dude, we all know...."  

and please stop using these tough street terms like rat and stoolie and the like-you sound like an imbecile, like you think ur one of the Sopranos or something- unless mobsters and street thugs are your role models? now that's character for you!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

sorry "dude" until you PROVE that i reported you-as I have asked you to do three times now and you keep conveniently ignoring-you are a liar. YOU said you "found out" I did and I said-once again 100% honest as always-if I did I do not remember ever doing so but if you PROVE it then I will admit it-so far you are batting .000...so really now, calling someone names based on an accusation you cannot prove-even after repeated requests you do so-and you have the cajones to question my character...dude

now you will "answer" once again the way you have since you threw out your baseless whine: you will offer NO PROOF whatsoever, ignore the request to do so and throw out some nonsense like " sorry dude but we all know what you are"

ie: you got nothing-as usual

and why can you make personal statements about me - and once again without any proof at all-but I can't? what you know anything about me? oh I forgot your standard reply "sorry dude, we all know...."  

and please stop using these tough street terms like rat and stoolie and the like-you sound like an imbecile, like you think ur one of the Sopranos or something- unless mobsters and street thugs are your role models? now that's character for you!

Like I said in an earlier post there is no way that anyone could impugn you. You do a good job doing that all on your own. 

BTW i prefer the term Muridae.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

Your post is a music based post, not a Pats or NFL post AND you don't belong here. Next, you posted that here mostly to regain leverage after Jiri37 caught you in a lie in terms of you reporting him relentlessly until he was banned over whatever disagreement you two had.

At the end of the day, he's a Pats fan, you're on his turf (and mine) and you're at BEST a guest here. At best.

So, really, what you were doing was trying to kiss some butt here and regain some allies you need to be enabled to troll.

Like I said. 

Keep up the fine work dustcover. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

"42AND46, it's your thread, but why don't you and ghostofjri37 just exchange e-mail addresses and hash out your differences so that all of yours and his future posts won't be derailed and continue to be 'he-said, he-said cat fights." :) 

Ten posts later, and they're still at it. Well I tried.  So why am I not surprised? 

Sooner or later, one of them is going to have to leave the sand box and play elsewhere.  And then there will be peace in the valley.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

"42AND46, it's your thread, but why don't you and ghostofjri37 just exchange e-mail addresses and hash out your differences so that all of yours and his future posts won't be derailed and continue to be 'he-said, he-said cat fights." :) 

Ten posts later, and they're still at it. Well I tried.  So why am I not surprised? 

Sooner or later, one of them is going to have to leave the sand box and play elsewhere.  And then there will be peace in the valley.

whatever

Sections
Shortcuts