boston.com and Censorship

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: boston.com and Censorship

Don't cry until you get thrown off an time or Two or Five.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

They removed a whole discussion a couple weeks ago.

Some of you posted on it as well. It was where I critisized Merriweather and brought up his past and said I thought he was still acting like a jeuvenile Punk AB.

They wiped the whole discussion and all traces.

Irony is Merriweather proved me right with his unsportsmanlike conduct which lead to a td. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Personally, I'm amazed at the censorship of words...

I tried describing the area on which you would land if it was between the back of your thighs and your lower back, and discovered that the words a*s*s and b*u*t*t were censored and had to be "rephrased"

I don't get it.  If the FCC allows it, why would a private company deem it inappropriate.  And how is "moron" still allowed?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SluggyBuggy. Show SluggyBuggy's posts

my avatar got deleted originally then i changed the blood that covered neil's face into a POW  B****ES

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: boston.com and Censorship:
    They removed a whole discussion a couple weeks ago. Some of you posted on it as well. It was where I critisized Merriweather and brought up his past and said I thought he was still acting like a jeuvenile Punk AB. They wiped the whole discussion and all traces. Irony is Merriweather proved me right with his unsportsmanlike conduct which lead to a td. 
    Posted by J109

Although I said they have the right to do whatever they want, I didn't say it has to be consistent or logical.  I would bet a months salary ($50 lol) that they have a new employee.  If you have ever worked somewhere that requires interpreting nebulous rules, you can easily imagine having a few employees who each interpret the rules or "intent" a little differently.  Throw in a new employee and all havoc breaks out for a while.

Sections
Shortcuts