Botson herald again at it, tom brady neads to heal up and than get to work!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Botson herald again at it, tom brady neads to heal up and than get to work!!

So where is tom brady ??

resting up and healing up all the injuries from last year ,

and the boston herald is trying to do the same thing  again !!

Let him come to training 100% ' and the rest doesn't matter

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/18/tom-brady-is-a-long-way-away-from-foxborough/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Botson herald again at it, tom brady neads to heal up and than get to work!!

Here are some pics of him from yesterday: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/HUG3JvUZysx/Tom+Brady+Practicing+UCLA+Football+Training/UVo7BsAj0fo

It's the off-season. These reporters needs something to talk about. I trust Tom, and I don't doubt his dedication to the Pats. Not trying to be a homer or anything.

Between this and the OBNOXIOUS overconfidence of Jets fans over the last couple of weeks, it's enough to make you want to stay off the internet!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Botson herald again at it, tom brady neads to heal up and than get to work!!

In Response to Re: Botson herald again at it, tom brady neads to heal up and than get to work!!:
    So Tom Terrific is at it again huh?Last years shooting incident,the poor guy that went to Jail because he was picking through his garbage,the b astard kid,the wife that obviously wears the pants in that relationship,and he's a no show again???? The more things change the more they remain the same. The pats are an afterthought these days anyway...who cares.
    Posted by LivaciousLeon

The Pats are an aftethought huh? And who's the team to beat? The JETS?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, you guys are in for a really rude awakening!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

This Leon idiot is hilarious

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Okay, I'll bite.

What the hell does "livacious" mean?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

In Response to Re: Botson herald again at it, tom brady neads to heal up and than get to work!!:
    Okay, I'll bite. What the hell does "livacious" mean?
    Posted by p-mike

A combination of liver and vicious?
    Obviously, Leon's liver went wild after a booze cruise... Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

As long as he shows up for Passing Camp and training camp I could care less about the rest of his off season because you know he will be ready and he will immediately be the leader you need him to be. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Hi leon...aka mumbbles

Glad you are back....for now. I may have been the one who reports you all the time. I want to hear a story, can you tell us a story or mumbble something out!!! Tell all the new people how you played DIV1 football at a college that you wont say which one/ or where....but expect people to beleive you!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

You mean to tell me that Tom Brady is NOT working out with his teammates?! You know Giselle put the kibosh on that!She defiantly wears the pants in that relationship. Do you think the Brady's will be up to the same shenanigans this off season like last off season with the shooting incident,the b astard kid,the spoon feeding,etc etc etc?
    Posted by ohLeonYourSoFine

First Leon, Tom is working out. Giselle puts him through his paces every morning where he has to make PASSES , drop to his KNEES for chin ups, constant drills for HAND to eye coordination then under the sheets so he learns to have the right TOUCH. Then he has the Body slamming with ultimate hip action for stretching techniques, and extra special drilling to make sure he can avoid any unnecessary EARLY RELEASE. Tom in the whole, has improved his overall performance with her as his life coach, and thats without pads.
    So you are wrong in thinking hes not prepared. As for her wearing the pants around the house, thats a flag football drill where he rips them off of her in anticipation of a fumble. See the swiping motion helps him with batting the ball away from the defenders.
    As for the shooting incident, truth was the paparatszi were New York Jets Staff trying to gain access to hiden plays that were sent to Tom at the Wedding. Only the Jets would stoop to such rediculous behaviour, I also heard THe Head Coach of the Jets was offering a reward for 3 pounds of Brady's wedding cake! So there you have it in a nutshell. Things are never what they seem espically when the Jets are involved!!!!!Yell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Ahhh leon, or should I call you mummbles, since you mummble the same thing over and over, even after a long break due to a coma from a drug induced state...Its like you never left

Why dont you tell us a story (especially for the new people) about you playing days in a DIV1 football school that doesnt exist...before you get tossed again

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Stomper-That was a very infantile response.Would anybody else above the age of 12 care to chime in? The pats are known to have one of the best off season programs in the League and he isn't there yet?Great leadership qualities there Tommy boy! Hey has BB signed anybody,I mean anybody with a recognizable name,this off season?The whole country knows that the pats OLine is among the worst in the NFL.

Thank you Leon, comming from you I take that in high regards. You have valid points I do say but until the players are on the field we wont knwo for sure. How is your quaterback dirty sanchez making out? Are his boo boos any better? Seems he may be in trouble this year doesnt it. And your coach, having to have surgery because he cant stop eating cake? I sense trouble in Jests land Leon, Big trouble

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Well well well look who it is GR2009-he he Do you people know that the GR stands for Gym Rat?He nicknamed himself that....what kind of a Tool would nickname himself gymrat? Yeah we all the type. Anyway back to the where abouts of one MIA Tom Brady. Anybody know where he is?Does anybody really believe that Kellie MB is really that hot or does she cry herself to sleep at night with a spoon in one hand and an empty gallon of ice cream in the other!?LOL

First of all, I never said that picture was me. Second, it'a a box of Ring Dings not a gallon of ice cream Leon.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

The reporters at the Herald are dead-on here:  C'mon man, it's already March and what do I get outta my slacker future HOF all-star QB?  Pssh, mere shots of him improving his accuracy and throwing skills at UCLA fields...I mean, NO helmet, No full pads, Do we even KNOW how long he was practicing?  Probably less than 4 or 5 candy hours before calling it quits with some of his pathetically dedicated regular strength training afterwards...  Where's the dedication?  He undoubtedly used his 1 season away from multiple tears in his knee, in order to run just half of that stadium's worth of stairs at the end of all that as well...worst work-ethic in the entire league imho.  He'll be lucky if he makes it past the first wave of summer cuts...in fact, I'd cut him right now after that sad display of effort. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Botson herald again at it, tom brady neads to heal up and than get to work!!:
    So where is tom brady ?? resting up and healing up all the injuries from last year , and the boston herald is trying to do the same thing  again !! Let him come to training 100% ' and the rest doesn't matter Posted by yakv

sounds like what he's doing

Sections
Shortcuts