Bottom Line!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Bottom Line!!!!!

I think BB said it best.  We just have to be the better team on that particular day.  I have ta admit that I have said some things about this defense,but, we just have to be the best team on that particular day.  That is what this comes down to.  Even though I put some of the blame on the coaches, we just have to role with what we got.  On a positive note, Nate Jones played a good game as far as I can see.  Or even better yet, maybe the Colts QB just played a good game.  All I can say is that WE WILL NOT BE ONE AND DONE THIS YEAR. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Bottom Line!!!!!

putting it in caps does mean it will happen, but I'm with you, but please no Slater in the playoffs. I know he faired well, but we can we atleast have Chung back in the playoffs.....oh wait!  wasnt he the one who.....never mind

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamchampy. Show iamchampy's posts

In Response to Bottom Line!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I think BB said it best.  We just have to be the better team on that particular day.  I have ta admit that I have said some things about this defense,but, we just have to be the best team on that particular day.  That is what this comes down to.  Even though I put some of the blame on the coaches, we just have to role with what we got.  On a positive note, Nate Jones played a good game as far as I can see.  Or even better yet, maybe the Colts QB just played a good game.  All I can say is that WE WILL NOT BE ONE AND DONE THIS YEAR. 
    Posted by mississippipatfan[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Wins-loses is all that matters. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Bottom Line!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I think BB said it best.  We just have to be the better team on that particular day.  I have ta admit that I have said some things about this defense,but, we just have to be the best team on that particular day.  That is what this comes down to.  Even though I put some of the blame on the coaches, we just have to role with what we got.  On a positive note, Nate Jones played a good game as far as I can see.  Or even better yet, maybe the Colts QB just played a good game.  All I can say is that WE WILL NOT BE ONE AND DONE THIS YEAR. 
    Posted by mississippipatfan[/QUOTE]
    Happened in 2007 SB, the Giants were the better team THAT day and the Pats were not.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts