Bowers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Bowers

Yes or No?

Im personally on the No side. 

People think he's a steal in the second...there is a reason why he is slipping so far. His knee must really be messed up. I dont care how talented you are, if you cant get on the field then it's useless...Next Bob Sanders? (Although Bob did win Denfensive POY)

Hoping for Brooks Reed with the next pick!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Re: Bowers

id take bowers of reed, but ya know what?  were probably trading out, huh... someone getting a qb at 33 we get another 2nd this year and a 2nd or 3rd next?  i guess id take that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I feel bad for the guy! Very talented, great player but has a really bad knee.  I gotta say pass on him. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

If we use all second round picks... I think we burn one of him to see if he can contribute.. def worth the risk... will we use all 2nd round picks?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

I'd sign off on it, at this point the value would seem to be overwhelming, a few months ago this guy was a top 5 pick in nearly every mock out there...TBH i'm not quite sure where he fits in the base 34, but the potential rewards seem absurdly high at this point, and from a cost standpoint it's not going to cost you an arm and a leg.  The fact that all 32 teams have passed on him has got to tell you something tho, that knee must have legitimate long term issues, too great a talent to fall that far otherwise

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Bowers:
    from a cost standpoint it's not going to cost you an arm and a leg.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh

No, but possibly a knee.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

Id say go for it. This guy is going to be a monster, hate to say we missed it a few years down the road

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

A little bit of extra motivation falling out of round 1 too

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In Response to Re: Bowers:
    His motivation doesnt matter if his knee is blown.

also, isnt he a projected 4-3 DE anyways?

A little bit of extra motivation falling out of round 1 too
    Posted by patsfantiltheend

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

not a fit

Sections
Shortcuts