Boyce may be important in playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Boyce may be important in playoffs

If the Pats get a bye, like to know if he will be back for the first playoff game. He pressures other teams defenses over the top and forces safeties to be deep backups intead of moving up. Think this is important to open up the field a bit.

Does he have a regular ankle sprain or high ankle sprain? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Re: Boyce may be important in playoffs

They haven't said as far as I know....I think Boyce is a great talent and will be a key player for them in the playoffs assuming he's healthy...his legs ARE his game...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He will be, he's certainly the most dynamic of the WRs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

As a Kick Returner yes, as a Reciever, I'd rather have Collie. He had some big drops against Miami. Needs another year in system.
    In Play-offs 1 drop could be huge.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

^this

I dont see him getting much playing time in playoffs outside of kick returns if they decide to activate him for that. BB is like Doc Rivers in that regard in postseason. He is gonna go with the vets over the young guys unless he has no choice. If Dobson and KT are available He may not even suit up. I would put Collie ahead of him on the depth chart too. I like the pic and he shows promise but he really isnt ready for prime time IMO and I wouldnt put him out there. He had his issues when I watched him. Lets not forget if not for injury, he may have never saw the field this year. I get the excitement but we are gonna go with Eds, Amendola, Dobson, KT, Collie and thats it IMO. Boyce is gonna be de-activated for extra lineman. We are morphing into that smashmouth team we envisioned in offseason.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

As a Kick Returner yes, as a Reciever, I'd rather have Collie. He had some big drops against Miami. Needs another year in system.

Agree 100%.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

If all the rookie receivers disappear in the playoffs the pats will be in a tight spot

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

If all the rookie receivers disappear in the playoffs the pats will be in a tight spot

Yes. At least one of the rooks...Thompkins, Dobson, or Boyce, needs to step up.

Sections
Shortcuts