Boyce to IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Boyce to IR

"Don't whine for the sake of complaining"

You do realize this is an Internet discussion board right? 

There is no active forum in the history of the Internet that is not full of complaints and whining. You think you're fighting good fans versus bad fans but it's actually you against every forum in the history of the Internet, you can't win this one. I admire you for trying but you're going to wear yourself out. 

You're never going to have a bunch of "Go Pats!" threads in here, it would be boring at any rate. 

That said - go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where is quentin Sims.........?

[/QUOTE]

Nobody has any clue....  It is a mystery of massive proportions.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't understand why there would be any serious concern about Boyce not playing in this year's playoffs.  He hardly had a chance to get his feet wet this season.  That doesn't mean that I don't think he has great potential.  Based on the little bit that I saw, I think he has a chance to become a very exciting player.  I realize that opinion runs contrary to some around here who seem to label anyone a bust who isn't selected to play in the Pro-Bowl in their rookie season. 

Judging how this year has gone, so far, I believe bringing Collie back might turn out to be a very important part to the Patriots' eventual success in the playoffs.  It's going to be fun to see how this all shakes out in the end. 

[/QUOTE]

How dare you be so rational on this board!

[/QUOTE]

It just seemed...the logical thing to do.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The rookie WR class started out as Puukes and well they seem to be finishing where they started.  I'm very disappointed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The rookie WR class started out as Puukes and well they seem to be finishing where they started.  I'm very disappointed.

[/QUOTE]

From what I could see, there was definite improvement.  I'm liking where they are headed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wasn't Boyce the guy we got for trading the Cordarrelle Patterson pick to Minnesota?

Wink

(Just stirring up the pot a bit for entertainment purposes) . . . I know Collins, Ryan, Boyce, and (in part) Blount for Patterson looks like a pretty good deal, though Patterson is the kind of big, healthy, and talented receiver/kick returner we could use about now . . .

No.  He is as dumb as a bag of rocks.  Tenn simplified the playbook for him.  You are trolling now.

[/QUOTE]

Dumb or not (and I don't really know), he really started to have an impact late in the season.  This is the downside to Belichick's approach.  Belichick got a haul of good players for that pick, but do we need a few more impact players, particularly as we head into the playoffs?  We'll see.  

This could be the next Clay Matthews debate . . .

Cordarrelle Patterson is your NFL offensive rookie of the month Posted by Michael David Smith on January 2, 2014, 10:23 AM EST Green Bay Packers v Minnesota VikingsGetty Images

The Minnesota Vikings had a bad year, and it cost coach Leslie Frazier his job. Whoever the next coach is will have a tough task ahead of him, made tougher by the fact that no one in Minnesota has any idea who the starting quarterback will be.

But if the Vikings’ next coach can get the quarterback situation straightened out, they have the talent to turn into one of the most exciting offenses in football. Adrian Peterson, of course, is the greatest running back of his generation. And in April the Vikings drafted the most explosive playmaker to enter the NFL this season.

That playmaker was Cordarrelle Patterson, who has just been named the NFL offensive rookie of the month for December. Patterson had three rushing touchdowns and three receiving touchdowns in December, making him the first rookie to have three touchdowns both rushing and receiving in the same month since San Francisco’s Roger Craig, 30 years ago.

And Patterson was even better on special teams than he was on offense: Patterson was by far the best kickoff returner in the NFL this season. He led the league with a 32.4-yard average, he was the only player in the league with more than one kickoff return touchdown, and he had 10 kickoff returns of 40 or more yards in a season when no one else had more than five.

Patterson is a star in the making. He can become an even bigger star if the Vikings can find a quarterback who can get him the ball consistently.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If this year's team wins the SB, I swear to all i love that this will be the proudest I've ever been of the Patriots.

Wow, what a cursed season so far. But I think Boyce filled the quota for injured player, might mean Dobs is a-okay. He wasn't ruled OUT on sunday until the 4th quarter, he was doubtful for quarter 2 & 3.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Where's Quentin Sims.....?

Sections
Shortcuts