Brace

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Brace

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to dustcover's comment:

It's getting so old and tiresome where too many posts, regardless of topic, end up with the stale 'pro-Brady vs anti-Brady' tirade. 

Note who starts it. I am telling you: Ban 5 trolls from here and about 5 Irrationals and the board is great. They're the ones who ruin it.

The fact you and others enable them is the problem. Report them. Do something.  The mods refuse to act.

says the one on his 10th name

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I didn't understand the Brace selection.  It was another, who???!.  I hoped for the best but the guy just couldn't stay healthy.  Rash-I and Cunningham are worries as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:

It's getting so old and tiresome where too many posts, regardless of topic, end up with the stale 'pro-Brady vs anti-Brady' tirade. 

It does get old, doesn't it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

I didn't understand the Brace selection.  It was another, who???!.  I hoped for the best but the guy just couldn't stay healthy.  Rash-I and Cunningham are worries as well.

Thank you for recognizing and acknowledging the topic of my post, and thank you for your concise and intelligent response. 

As for Brace, I noticed in a news report of his signing with the Redskins that a reporter used the following words, "four undistinguished seasons"; I think that pretty much sums up his time with the PATS.  Here's hoping he'll have better luck with the Skins.

And here's hoping Rash-I and/or Cunningham can stay healthy and contribute.  Frankly, I thought Cunningham, after bulking up a bit showed improvement last season before being injured.  I'm still holding out hope that he continues to develop to the level of play that he displayed in the college ranks at Florida. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He was terrible here and he'll be terrible in Washington.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

I think Rasi and Cunningham are past the point of worries...another two second round picks that are busts. Add them to the list. Cunningham on performance enhancing drugs still wasn't anything more than a straight ahead rusher that couldn't get a sack unless the QB fell into him, and Rasi got hurt during his predraft workout, for the love of god.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kildog. Show kildog's posts

Gee guys!   Your forgetting our released all pro center who is still playing in the NFL.....