Bradford

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Bradford

If the lambs pay this guy big moeny they are stoopid. he'll break his shoulder as soon as he gets hit in the first game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/16/rams-dont-seem-reluctant-to-do-record-deal-with-bradford/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Bradford

My crystal ball predicts:

"Bradford out with nagging shoulder injury."

lucky anybody took him .
    damaged goods.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Bradford:
    My crystal ball predicts: "Bradford out with nagging shoulder injury." lucky anybody took him . damaged goods.
    Posted by 86redsox

i was surprised too. they wasted a pick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

These are the #1 overall picks the last 11 years.

2010 STL QB Sam Bradford
    2009 DET QB Matthew Stafford
    2008 MIA OT Jake Long
    2007 OAK QB JaMarcus Russell
    2006 HOU DE Mario Williams
    2005 SFO QB Alex Smith
    2004 SDG QB Eli Manning
    2003 CIN QB Carson Palmer
    2002 HOU QB David Carr
    2001 ATL QB Michael Vick
    2000 CLE DE Courtney Brown

Being the #1 overall pick and getting $$ you and I can only dream about, you would think these players would be one of the best, if not the best, at their positions.

Mario Williams looks to me like the only one even close to being tops at his position.

As successful as the NFL is this is ridiculous.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

These are the #1 overall picks the last 11 years. 2010 STL QB Sam Bradford 2009 DET QB Matthew Stafford 2008 MIA OT Jake Long 2007 OAK QB JaMarcus Russell 2006 HOU DE Mario Williams 2005 SFO QB Alex Smith 2004 SDG QB Eli Manning 2003 CIN QB Carson Palmer 2002 HOU QB David Carr 2001 ATL QB Michael Vick 2000 CLE DE Courtney Brown Being the #1 overall pick and getting $$ you and I can only dream about, you would think these players would be one of the best, if not the best, at their positions. Mario Williams looks to me like the only one even close to being tops at his position. As successful as the NFL is this is ridiculous.
    Posted by digger0862

Carson Palmer hasn't been that bad, if he had a great supporting cast their offense would be better.

but as you point, most of those #1 picks are all bust. e. manning pulled it out his azz in the SB, but that's aboout all he's done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Palmer, Mario Williams and Jake Long are probably the only ones worth the pick. IMO it's dumb to draft a QB 1st overall

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Bradford:
    If the lambs pay this guy big moeny they are stoopid. he'll break his shoulder as soon as he gets hit in the first game. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/16/rams-dont-seem-reluctant-to-do-record-deal-with-bradford/
    Posted by kansaspatriot

This guy was pretty injury prone in college. I was actually shocked that people had him ranked that high for that reason. He's going to hit plenty playing for the Rams by guys a lot bigger and faster. I wish we had their #1 next year instead of the Raiders.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

These are the #1 overall picks the last 11 years. 2010 STL QB Sam Bradford 2009 DET QB Matthew Stafford 2008 MIA OT Jake Long 2007 OAK QB JaMarcus Russell 2006 HOU DE Mario Williams 2005 SFO QB Alex Smith 2004 SDG QB Eli Manning 2003 CIN QB Carson Palmer 2002 HOU QB David Carr 2001 ATL QB Michael Vick 2000 CLE DE Courtney Brown Being the #1 overall pick and getting $$ you and I can only dream about, you would think these players would be one of the best, if not the best, at their positions. Mario Williams looks to me like the only one even close to being tops at his position. As successful as the NFL is this is ridiculous.
    Posted by digger0862

That's a pretty horrendous record.  You could pick names out of a hat and have a better success rate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He may injury prone, but he's Brady acurate.

This kid is good, I mean really good.

I wish he was drafted by the Pats as Brady's replacement. He would flourish in our offense. I won't be surprised if he tops of his year with 3000 yards, 20 TDs and only 10 INTs. Having Stephen Jackson ought to help build his confidence.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He may injury prone, but he's Brady acurate. This kid is good, I mean really good. I wish he was drafted by the Pats as Brady's replacement. He would flourish in our offense. I won't be surprised if he tops of his year with 3000 yards, 20 TDs and only 10 INTs. Having Stephen Jackson ought to help build his confidence.
    Posted by 49Patriots

you know he looks could against mediocre teams. i watch alot of Big 12 games and when he faced a great defense and got pummeled a few times he kinda wilted.

Sections
Shortcuts