Bradon Spikes meet Bob Sanders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Bradon Spikes meet Bob Sanders

Mike Riess is already reporting Spikes will not play tonight.  Looks like this guy is just not gonna be able to stay healthy for any length of time.  Meet our Bob Sanders...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Bradon Spikes meet Bob Sanders

Not saying that Spikes doesn't need to get and stay healthy but there are *20* guys not playing tonight.
    2 weeks of camp and 20 guys injured enough to not play. WOW.
    Didn't they replace the conditioning guy last year?
    Time for an upgrade in that dept.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yup. The guy has shown some good football, but that's not much use when you can't play. It's a shame.

And worse, once you show this penchant for getting shelved the team can't really ever count on you because who needs a starter getting slammed a week before the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I hope he stays on the field this year.  We actually have two potential Bob Sanders.  Chung is the other one.  They are both good players who make others play better...just like Sanders.  Crossing the fingers that they don't miss many games this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

I rather him sit out a meaningless pre-season game and get fully healthy rather then going out there, re-injuring himself and missing time when it all counts for real...

my $0.02

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Bradon Spikes meet Bob Sanders:
    [QUOTE]I rather him sit out a meaningless pre-season game and get fully healthy rather then going out there, re-injuring himself and missing time when it all counts for real... my $0.02
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

Agreed

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

His rookie year he didnt get hurt he was suspended at the end, last year he just had the same knee injury as Mayo did a couple years ago I think he will be fine no reason to rush him back for a preseason game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Bradon Spikes meet Bob Sanders": [QUOTE]Not saying that Spikes doesn't need to get and stay healthy but there are *20* guys not playing tonight. 2 weeks of camp and 20 guys injured enough to not play. WOW. Didn't they replace the conditioning guy last year? Time for an upgrade in that dept. Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE] Been following the Red Sox the past 4 years? Boston should be used to this story.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]I rather him sit out a meaningless pre-season game and get fully healthy rather then going out there, re-injuring himself and missing time when it all counts for real... my $0.02
    Me too!  But he needs to be counted on in there week after week!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I 2nd this

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think Solder spiked Spikes hard just before the scuffle broke out. Thanks goodness we have Hightower.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

He wasn't back to 100% after his surgery before Solder's shot. They're obviously keeping him out as a precaution. I would rather him sit out the first couple of preseason games and have him for hopefully the full season. With him out on the field that's going to be one hell of a linebacking corps.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

give it another couple games and some practices..then he can be judged...too soon now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

Based on what I saw from Solder last night, Spikes was the last defensive player he's laid a hand on. Take that back, Solder DID have a pair of holding calls against the Saints.
    Aside from that...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Another wasted stupid pick!!! Kick his Azz 2 the curb and send him 2 the Jets...

Sections
Shortcuts