Brady 10-0 in playoffs then 6-6 since

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: Brady 10-0 in playoffs then 6-6 since

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Talk about denial....Im a Pats fan but a realist. You Pats fans know that Brady a has 5 game PICK streak in the playoffs?

[/QUOTE]

TROLL TROLL TROLL Not Pats fan TROLL

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to see you can't handle facts. Check it out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Negative Nancy comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why cant anybody admit Brady is a worse post season QB than regular season? Reg season 334 TD to 123 Int, for a 2.7:1 ratio. Playoffs hes 38 TD to 20 INT for a 1.9:1 ratio. And currently has a playoff streak of 1 game with at least 1TD pass, and 5 games with at least 1 INT. My original point is in his last 12 playoff games he has not put 2 good games back to back

[/QUOTE]

I can tell by your screen name what you are all about

[/QUOTE]

Really? CCSJL - I thought it stood for Cape Cod which happens to be where I live, and SJL which happen to be my initials.....

[/QUOTE]

Cape Cod huh where on the Cape under the Rock itself?  Troll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

So Im now a Troll for pointing out that in Bradys first 10 playoff games which he won, he had 14 TDs and 3 picks. Since winning his last SB championship he is 6-6 in playoffs with 24 TDs and 17 picks, and currently has a streak of 5 playoff games with at least 1 pick......Some of you should check your facts...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00/gamelog/post/

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the beautiful women. Nothing (SB win-wise) since he started dabbling after the '05 SB win (check it out). And, oh yeah, he's getting OLDER. Professional athletes, excepting Barry Bonds and his Giant Dome, usually slow down, statistically, as they age. Longer seasons take a toll on the players as they age, and then the post season rolls along....

Now, Babe, I'm NOT saying Brady is "juicing"! Don't want to give the out of towners any bulletin board material.

Naw! We're talking Brady! Can't possibly be affected by this aging nusiance stuff!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Talk about denial....Im a Pats fan but a realist. You Pats fans know that Brady a has 5 game PICK streak in the playoffs?

[/QUOTE]

TROLL TROLL TROLL Not Pats fan TROLL

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to see you can't handle facts. Check it out.

[/QUOTE]
    Rusty thanks for pointiong out the your are AZPAT as well at ccsjl and Rocky Scully of course

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to themightypatriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tom Brady has led the Pats to a division title every year as a starter except for one.

Tom Brady has led the Pats to the conference championship 6 out of 10 times as a starter.

Tom Brady has led the Pats to the Super Bowl 5 out of 10 times as a starter.

And he won 3 Super Bowls.

That is all.

For now.

[/QUOTE]

Keep going....... Tom Brady hasn't won a Super Bowl since 2005.

Tom Brady is 0-2 in his last two Super Bowl appearences.

Let's make sure that, when looking at history, we look at it ALL. Brady doesn't and hasn't won three Super Bowls all on his own. Just, since 2005, he and the team have been "lacking" in achieving this goal.

(OMG! Now I know I'm going to have Babe jump this post!)

[/QUOTE]

NO worries there - hes been DEAD silent in this thread since I challenged him on the original post comment to show me in the last 12 playoff games where Brady has had 2 good games in a row....

[/QUOTE]

I kind of think he did, by excepting that "bad" playoff game. You know, the one that really didn't count.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

ccsjl....  is it written ANYWHERE that Brady HAS TO HAVE THREE good games in a row for the Pats to win?  There are legions of QBs who have not had good games in the playoffs and their team STILL won.  Does everyone recall the year Big Ben stunk it up in the SB and the Steelers still won?  Seems you are hell bent on making this a Brady thing and he absolutely has to play well for the Pats to win.  Think about it, in SB42 & SB 46, if not for a couple defensive lapses late in those games, we wouldn't even be talking.

[/QUOTE]

And for the offense's inability to pick up a first down here or there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why cant anybody admit Brady is a worse post season QB than regular season? Reg season 334 TD to 123 Int, for a 2.7:1 ratio. Playoffs hes 38 TD to 20 INT for a 1.9:1 ratio. And currently has a playoff streak of 1 game with at least 1TD pass, and 5 games with at least 1 INT. My original point is in his last 12 playoff games he has not put 2 good games back to back

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really? CCSJL - I thought it stood for Cape Cod which happens to be where I live, and SJL which happen to be my initials.....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rock on Cape Cod??? I HOPE your not thinking Plymouth Rock which every third grader knows is miles from Cape Cod...Course I may be overestimating the IQs of some in here

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rock on Cape Cod??? I HOPE your not thinking Plymouth Rock which every third grader knows is miles from Cape Cod...Course I may be overestimating the IQs of some in here

[/QUOTE]
    Well I grew up North of Boston, been to Plymouth once in the third grade and it was on the way to the Cape.  But why am I explaining myself to a Jets troll.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Well I grew up North of Boston, been to Plymouth once in the third grade and it was on the way to the Cape.  But why am I explaining myself to a Jets troll.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said low IQ - anybody with intelligence would have known you have to cross a bridge to get to Cape Cod..Good old MA outcome based education....While we are at it, can you show me where Brady had 2 good playoff games in a row in the last 12? Nobody else doesnt seem to be able to....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tom Brady has led the Pats to a division title every year as a starter except for one.

Tom Brady has led the Pats to the conference championship 6 out of 10 times as a starter.

That is all.

For now.

[/QUOTE]

Let's make sure that, when looking at history, we look at it ALL. Brady doesn't and hasn't won three Super Bowls all on his own. Just, since 2005, he and the team have been "lacking" in achieving this goal.

[/QUOTE]

NO worries there - hes been DEAD silent in this thread since I challenged him on the original post comment to show me in the last 12 playoff games where Brady has had 2 good games in a row....

[/QUOTE]

I don't bother with every snivelling little post I see.

How about against the jets in 2010 and the bronks in 2011.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like I said low IQ - anybody with intelligence would have known you have to cross a bridge to get to Cape Cod..Good old MA outcome based education....While we are at it, can you show me where Brady had 2 good playoff games in a row in the last 12? Nobody else doesnt seem to be able to....

[/QUOTE]

Hey Nancy I have you IQ hanging right here

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That is all.

For now.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really??? Would be the FIRST time you ever shut up on anything - but again here you go just show me 2 good playoff games in a row in the last 12 that Brady has had. Grade each game - Im curious what you see as a good and bad game

@ Den 1 TD 2 INT

Jets  2 TD 0 INT

@SD 2 TD 3 INT

@IND 1 TD 1 INT

JAX 3 TD 0 INT

SD 2 TD 3 INT

SB42 1 TD 0 INT

BAL 2 TD 3 INT

NYJ 2 TD 1 INT

DEN 6 TD 1 INT

BAL 0 TD 2 INT

SB46 2 TD 1 INT

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That is all.

For now.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really??? Would be the FIRST time you ever shut up on anything - but again here you go just show me 2 good playoff games in a row in the last 12 that Brady has had. Grade each game - Im curious what you see as a good and bad game

@ Den 1 TD 2 INT

Jets  2 TD 0 INT

@SD 2 TD 3 INT

@IND 1 TD 1 INT

JAX 3 TD 0 INT

SD 2 TD 3 INT

SB42 1 TD 0 INT

BAL 2 TD 3 INT

NYJ 2 TD 1 INT

DEN 6 TD 1 INT

BAL 0 TD 2 INT

SB46 2 TD 1 INT

[/QUOTE]

Are you brain-dead? I just designated jets in 2010 and boncos in 2011. Foolish question though - Of course Rusty is brain-dead.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

2 games with a INT in each and you consider them good?  My point in this whole thing is playing like he has in his last 12 playoff games, unless he stops the INTs he not going to win another championship.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

2 games with a INT in each and you consider them good?  My point in this whole thing is playing like he has in his last 12 playoff games, unless he stops the INTs he not going to win another championship.

[/QUOTE]

You're joking, right? You realize an interception occurrs in the NFL about every 34 passes, right?

So basically I hit your grandiose challenge out of the park. And now you're squirming like a worm on a skillet trying to save face. LMAO@U Learn the game Rusty.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Who is Rusty??  You just cant admit Brady is not longer a money QB in playoffs - 20 TDS to 17 picks......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Who is Rusty??  You just cant admit Brady is not longer a money QB in playoffs - 20 TDS to 17 picks......

[/QUOTE]

Where are you getting this 20/17 from?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

My fault 24 TDs and 17 INTs - pretty pedestrian

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His playoff total is 38 and 20. We can all make things look like we want by parsing the timeframe.

So... your great challenge to name two good playoff games in the last 12 was met and obliterated.

Your lies about TD/INT was exposed.

And your artificial manipulation of the timeframe has been duly noted.

Take a week or two off and regroup. You've been owned.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Game where he throws INTs you consider good...Shows your football knowledge,,,,,I suppose your going to deny he has 5 games in a row with INTs???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Game where he throws INTs you consider good...Shows your football knowledge,,,,,I suppose your going to deny he has 5 games in a row with INTs???

[/QUOTE]

Montana threw more INTs than Brady has in the playoffs. Learn the game and then come back to talk with the big boys junior.

You always were a glutton for abuse brought on by your own ignorance.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His playoff total is 38 and 20. We can all make things look like we want by parsing the timeframe.

So... your great challenge to name two good playoff games in the last 12 was met and obliterated.

[/QUOTE]

Nobody's better than professor babe at parsing.  I don't give him credit for much, but he's a master parser.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nobody's better than professor babe at parsing.  I don't give him credit for much, but he's a master parser.

[/QUOTE]

Prove it or zip it troll.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

babe,  it's common knowledge.  It would be like asking me to prove that water is wet.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

babe,  it's common knowledge.  It would be like asking me to prove that water is wet.

[/QUOTE]

As expected, the troll can't prove squat and is simply lying again. Everybody hates you troll.

Now go brush up on your "harmless college pranks".

Sections
Shortcuts