Brady 10-0 in playoffs then 6-6 since

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Brady 10-0 in playoffs then 6-6 since

Y'all do remember that Brady was credited for a win in his 2nd playoff game although he left the game and Bledsoe threw a TD, special teams scored twice and vinatieri scored a fg, right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

The team wins and the loses...one player can impact the outcome of a game...but the best team wins more often than not...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Y'all do remember that Brady was credited for a win in his 2nd playoff game although he left the game and Bledsoe threw a TD, special teams scored twice and vinatieri scored a fg, right?

[/QUOTE]

They go by record as a starter troll. What's your point?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That you'll do whatever you can to assert your agenda.  That you'll parse statistics in exactly the same way as the poster you called out for doing the same.  That you can't even see the value of the rest of team.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to LeeOn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey babe-How are ya?

[/QUOTE]

Troll alert.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That you'll do whatever you can to assert your agenda.  That you'll parse statistics in exactly the same way as the poster you called out for doing the same.  That you can't even see the value of the rest of team.  

[/QUOTE]

More lies from the troll.

I didn't parse to show Brady has excellent post-season stats. His postseason stats speak for themselves.

I can't see the value of the rest of the team? Explain that one troll. I certainly have lauded the contributions of many players on the team.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

All I can say is enjoy Brady now because father time will take him away one day in the not too distant future.  Then you can complain about BBs record in the playoffs.  Didn't get to the SB how many times?  Failure, absolute failure.  I don't understand posts like this one.  Winning the SB is tough not alone the playoffs.  And yeah, it takes a team to win one.  With the fixes on defense we might see a team out there for the playoffs finally.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All I can say is enjoy Brady now because father time will take him away one day in the not too distant future.  Then you can complain about BBs record in the playoffs.  Didn't get to the SB how many times?  Failure, absolute failure.  I don't understand posts like this one.  Winning the SB is tough not alone the playoffs.  And yeah, it takes a team to win one.  With the fixes on defense we might see a team out there for the playoffs finally.

[/QUOTE]

Much truth here.

Sections
Shortcuts