Brady - 18 td's and only 3 picks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: Brady - 18 td's and only 3 picks

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thank God the defense is here to bail out his sorry azz week after week.

[/QUOTE]

:)

[/QUOTE]

Such idiotic comments from a Troll are always good for a laugh !!

Hetch

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's no surprise that Brady's ball security increases with a running game behind him and play action passing...

[/QUOTE]

The running game may help some but eveen years where they were pass crazy like in 2007 his interception % was phenomenal. He was the second best of all time before this season started and he has thrown a heck of a lot more passes than the QB ranked higher (Aaron Rodgers).

[/QUOTE]

2007 we were top ten in rushing attempts in the NFL, we were very balanced in 07' despite some people's short memories remembering it only as pass fest.  

Another fine example would be 2010 when Benny had his only 1000 yard season with us, the closest semblence of balance under the O"Brien's watch, Brady only threw 4 picks all year.

Really, you can be a big fan of passing if you like, but if you try to argue that running/play action doesn't increase productivity and efficiency in the pass game by this point you should probably watch baseball instead... because you just don't get it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

I guess you don't fully understand the Board dynamics enough to get the joke. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's no surprise that Brady's ball security increases with a running game behind him and play action passing...

[/QUOTE]

The running game may help some but eveen years where they were pass crazy like in 2007 his interception % was phenomenal. He was the second best of all time before this season started and he has thrown a heck of a lot more passes than the QB ranked higher (Aaron Rodgers).

[/QUOTE]

2007 we were top ten in rushing attempts in the NFL, we were very balanced in 07' despite some people's short memories remembering it only as pass fest.  

Another fine example would be 2010 when Benny had his only 1000 yard season with us, the closest semblence of balance under the O"Brien's watch, Brady only threw 4 picks all year.

Really, you can be a big fan of passing if you like, but if you try to argue that running/play action doesn't increase productivity and efficiency in the pass game by this point you should probably watch baseball instead... because you just don't get it.

[/QUOTE]
    I think we were in the top ten in running in 07 because we were up by a hundred points by halftime in most of those games...of course we were going to be running it from that point foward. That offense could do almost anything it wanted - I could of been the guy running the ball that year and got a 1000k yards (no one was paying attention to our runners).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that's a rusty fake account. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that's a rusty fake account. 

[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking mighty.  Who else would attack sarcasm except the fool it's aimed at.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Three picks and some fools complain about the guy....unbelievable. He's the single best thing that has happened to this franchise, I just wish he could play another ten years.

[/QUOTE]

Who complains about him?  I go by what I see.  5 INTs in his last two AFC title games and substandard SB performances have been the discussions, not regular season blowouts against bad Ds.

I don't really care what his stats are now. I care how he plays in the postseason.  What has happened to our real Pats fanbase?

These online people are so far removed from what used to matter in the 2000s.

[/QUOTE]

Postseason is what really matters but you are still out of this world moronic the way you go on about TB. Seriously dude you got problems.

BTW I don't dislike you like others but you need to relax.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Three picks and some fools complain about the guy....unbelievable. He's the single best thing that has happened to this franchise, I just wish he could play another ten years.

[/QUOTE]

Who complains about him?  I go by what I see.  5 INTs in his last two AFC title games and substandard SB performances have been the discussions, not regular season blowouts against bad Ds.

I don't really care what his stats are now. I care how he plays in the postseason.  What has happened to our real Pats fanbase?

[/QUOTE]

Rusty I agree that he needs to play like this in the post season if we want to win it all and I do remember  the early 2000's. I don't think he was better then, he's better now. The offense is different than it was then. They were much more conservative back then. Brady's become such a prolific passer that they have opened up the passing game, better recievers now too. This may be just the regular season but if Brady doesn't play like this I'm not sure we make the playoffs. I think the defense is and will be much better but lets face it, they haven't been shutting teams down consistently.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How rich. Until i pointed it out you denied O'Brien ran a balanced attack ever in his tenor here. Your still wrong about 2007 though. The pass (Brady, Welker, Moss) set up their running game. i know this because Maroney has done nothing since leaving. Absolutely nothing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How rich. Until i pointed it out you denied O'Brien ran a balanced attack ever in his tenor here. Your still wrong about 2007 though. The pass (Brady, Welker, Moss) set up their running game. i know this because Maroney has done nothing since leaving. Absolutely nothing.

[/QUOTE]

O'Brien was also the guy in 2010 that started Woodhead for the 1st playoff game against the Jets because he thought he was better in the passing game, the guy ran Law Firm all season to success then shut him down for the 1st playoff game... brilliant.  Only after complete ineptitude and lack of success by the offense did he feel prompted to bring Law Firm in, they scored their only touchdown.

Also the only running play in his playbook was the sweep; I never saw a power formation, never saw a counter, nothing... He's just not as talented or grasp the philosophical leanings of the playbook like Josh.

The offense was as wildly succesful as it was in 07' because it was balanced, the play action to Moss was near indefensible, that was built on a foundation of power runs mixed with wide open sets... like you see now.  I haven't got time to argue with those in denial, the proof is visible in today's offense.

I didn't say he was balanced because he wasn't, they weren't even top ten in rushing attempts despite Law Firms good season. Doesn't change the fact that the more we've run the more efficient TomBrady has played.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Wozzy, but you also have to account for the fact the Brady's worst year for interceptions was 2004, the Corey Dillon year, when the Pats ran more than they have in any year since Belichick's been here (Brady had 14 interceptions and a 3.0% interception rate that year). 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whatsamatah junior, Brady's 100 PR with 8 TDs and 4 INTs in the 2012 playoffs not good enough for you?

Or his 91 PR wasn't good enough for you in the SB?

But a D that managed only one INT in three playoff games is just fine with you. You're a joke.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Whatsamatah junior, Brady's 100 PR with 8 TDs and 4 INTs in the 2012 playoffs not good enough for you?

But a D that managed only one INT in three playoff games is just fine with you. You're a joke.

[/QUOTE]

Once again your football knowledge dwarfs everyone else. Any team that has to depend on turnovers to win is in trouble from the get go.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Once again your football knowledge dwarfs everyone else. Any team that has to depend on turnovers to win is in trouble from the get go.

[/QUOTE]

Right genius. The NFL average is 1 INT a game. But that isn't a significant factor in your amazing football mind.

But Brady putting up a 91 in the SB is a bad performance in that same goofy little brain of yours. Again, you're a joke Rusty.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

One other thing, the idea that the passing game was less efficient or less productive in 2011 with O'Brien running a pass-heavy offense is a bit of a myth.  Brady's completion percentage that year was 65.6% (4th best in his 10 complete seasons), the average yards per pass play were 8.6, best in Brady's career (even better than 2007), passing yards per game were 327.2 (most in Brady's career and ahead of 2007), Brady's interception percentage was 2.0%, his third best in ten complete seasons, and his TD percentage was 6.4%, also third best in ten complete seasons.  For what it's worth, he also had his third highest QB rating that season.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rusty, I thought you said you only had one log-in?  Always Have Always Will...Your Words not mine!!!  Must be and echo on this board.  Or it could be a Contradiction!