In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty's dug a hole so deep for himself trying to defend his cockamamie ideas, he's going to have to learn Mandarin this summer. 

[/QUOTE]

Facts are cockamamie ideas?  Do you really think diehard Colts or Broncos fans would rather see Manning put up big stats all year only to crap himself when the time comes? Or, would they rather he play well, have lesser stats and actually show up in the postseason?

Peyton Manning is arguably the WORST postseason QB ever behind Elway and Marino and our very own Tom Brady is trending in that direction, hot on the heels of what GOmer has done his whole career.

I don't want to sit there as a fan every January and see Brady get his stats to boost his resume in his mind, chase Gomer, and then know that the ego took over, to the detriment of the team winning a close game in the postseason.

To think that could happen another 5 seasons in row is a depressing though for any real Pats fan. Brady could actually hold this whole thing hostage. Meanwhile, FLacco, Eli Manning, Russell Wilson and a whole host of inferior QBs perform better in the postseason.

Basically, Brady needs a healthy Gronk to help Brady avoid being painfully mediocre or subpar, so how great is Brady if he has to have a HOF TE to make him be effective?

Brady didn't need that earlier in his career because he was a better QB then. Plain and simple.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You're such a fraud.

He needed gronk as all QB's need good receivers, because the rest of the bunch was a big stinking pile of horse manure.

Yup, your intimate, gm/coach, gave him a big stinking pile to work with.

MORE WITH LESS and when we say less, we mean really less. Like 4 rookies right out of college, LESS.

Name another who worked with that stinking pile?  Name another who also had a STINKING PILE of a defense.

EVERY GREAT QB HAD GREAT RECEIVERS!  Except him, that is.

Your jealousy is clearly reached psychosis.

[/QUOTE]

Me being frustrated and just speecheless with Brady's poor postseasons since 2005 is a "psychosis"? LOL

I would say you not admitting that as fact even though it's actually happened for so long is the psychosis, dummy.

Moss, Welker, Branch returning, the two best TEs in the game, 1200 yard rushers, etc, etc, etc, and right on down the line.  Nothing has ever been good enough for Brady in January for a long time, but it was just ducky all year long as your fantasy football numbers got you wins, dork.

LOL

Nothing seems to be good enough for Brady, just like the spoiled rich kid down the street who never appreciated his birthday presents.

You want psychosis? Look in the mirror, boy.  You're a grown man with such lustful sentiments towards Brady, you have never once admitted how subpar his play has been in the postseason all this time. SICK

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Your frustration is in your sick little mind.  There is no disputing that.

[/QUOTE]

Brady is wildly inconsistent in the postseason overall since 2005 and yes, I am frustrated with that FACT.

Repeat after me:

You can do it!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Nope, cuz it would be a lie and I'd rather the liars like yourself, do that.

Brady has undoubtedly, been one of, if not the most consistent, QB's ever.

Now, what HAS been inconsistent is the garbage that bb has fielded since 2005.

So much so, that he's had to go out and purchased a  duo of starting CB's, due to his complete failure in trying to draft any for the past 8 years. FACT!

TB='s more with less

BB ='s less with less

[/QUOTE]

He's also purchased WR after WR and after TE to spoil Brady beyond belief, only to utter failure in the brightest of lights.

I will never forget that Jets playoff game where he looked like a deer in the headlights the entire game, losing field position on every drive, throwing INTs, etc.

BB is now going for bear by bringing in TWO CBs, doubling down yet again, but will Brady destroy that too?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yes he had to go out and get Moss and Welker because of his failure in drafting and developing them too.

Every one else, he drafted or purchased was dung.

Pitiful, if you think about it.

Can't draft receivers, can't draft DB's, cant draft a soul to rush the passer.

Without Brady, they are the Cleveland Browns.

Brady ='s more with less

BB's D ='s less with less.

That's the way it's going down in the books for all the world to see.

Doubled down ????????  BWAHAHAHA.  He had to go out and get a #1 & a #2, DB.

That means without them there are a bunch of 3's thru 6's  who would not start on any team.

Yup, that's all they've had, 3-6's, thus the BOTTOM Barrel D's., for years.

God, what a dope!

[/QUOTE]

Logan Ryan was superb last year as a rookie. Also, Dennard was very good through his first 2 years.

Leave it to you to mock good players, even with BB going out and continuing to help improve the team year after year as GM.

What will your excuse be with Brady tossing 2 or 3 INTs in the title game and a loss?  What will it be?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

They are not a 1 or 2 on any team.  BB had to buy his 1 and 2.  BB had to buy his 1&2 because of 8 years of failure in drafting them.  YUP!

Also you are a frigin liar as I specifically remember you saying you went to the Pats/Jets game in 2011.

I doubted it then and now I triple doubt it.  You have not seen TB play.

If you had (which you hadn't) and you saw him play in 2010. , his unanimous MVP year, and can sit there and say he sucks..........well, All I have to say is you are more far gone than anyone could imagine.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Brady #3.

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rusty's dug a hole so deep for himself trying to defend his cockamamie ideas, he's going to have to learn Mandarin this summer. 

[/QUOTE]

Facts are cockamamie ideas?  Do you really think diehard Colts or Broncos fans would rather see Manning put up big stats all year only to crap himself when the time comes? Or, would they rather he play well, have lesser stats and actually show up in the postseason?

Peyton Manning is arguably the WORST postseason QB ever behind Elway and Marino and our very own Tom Brady is trending in that direction, hot on the heels of what GOmer has done his whole career.

I don't want to sit there as a fan every January and see Brady get his stats to boost his resume in his mind, chase Gomer, and then know that the ego took over, to the detriment of the team winning a close game in the postseason.

To think that could happen another 5 seasons in row is a depressing though for any real Pats fan. Brady could actually hold this whole thing hostage. Meanwhile, FLacco, Eli Manning, Russell Wilson and a whole host of inferior QBs perform better in the postseason.

Basically, Brady needs a healthy Gronk to help Brady avoid being painfully mediocre or subpar, so how great is Brady if he has to have a HOF TE to make him be effective?

Brady didn't need that earlier in his career because he was a better QB then. Plain and simple.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You're such a fraud.

He needed gronk as all QB's need good receivers, because the rest of the bunch was a big stinking pile of horse manure.

MORE WITH LESS and when we say less, we mean really less. Like 4 rookies right out of college, LESS.

Name another who worked with that stinking pile?  Name another who also had a STINKING PILE of a defense.

[/QUOTE]

Me being frustrated and just speecheless with Brady's poor postseasons since 2005 is a "psychosis"? LOL

I would say you not admitting that as fact even though it's actually happened for so long is the psychosis, dummy.

Moss, Welker, Branch returning, the two best TEs in the game, 1200 yard rushers, etc, etc, etc, and right on down the line.  Nothing has ever been good enough for Brady in January for a long time, but it was just ducky all year long as your fantasy football numbers got you wins, dork.

LOL

Nothing seems to be good enough for Brady, just like the spoiled rich kid down the street who never appreciated his birthday presents.

You want psychosis? Look in the mirror, boy.  You're a grown man with such lustful sentiments towards Brady, you have never once admitted how subpar his play has been in the postseason all this time. SICK

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Brady is wildly inconsistent in the postseason overall since 2005 and yes, I am frustrated with that FACT.

Repeat after me:

You can do it!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

So much so, that he's had to go out and purchased a  duo of starting CB's, due to his complete failure in trying to draft any for the past 8 years. FACT!

TB='s more with less

BB ='s less with less

[/QUOTE]

He's also purchased WR after WR and after TE to spoil Brady beyond belief, only to utter failure in the brightest of lights.

I will never forget that Jets playoff game where he looked like a deer in the headlights the entire game, losing field position on every drive, throwing INTs, etc.

BB is now going for bear by bringing in TWO CBs, doubling down yet again, but will Brady destroy that too?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yes he had to go out and get Moss and Welker because of his failure in drafting and developing them too.

Brady ='s more with less

That means without them there are a bunch of 3's thru 6's  who would not start on any team.

God, what a dope!

[/QUOTE]

Logan Ryan was superb last year as a rookie. Also, Dennard was very good through his first 2 years.

Leave it to you to mock good players, even with BB going out and continuing to help improve the team year after year as GM.

What will your excuse be with Brady tossing 2 or 3 INTs in the title game and a loss?  What will it be?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

They are not a 1 or 2 on any team.  BB had to buy his 1 and 2.  BB had to buy his 1&2 because of 8 years of failure in drafting them.  YUP!

Also you are a frigin liar as I specifically remember you saying you went to the Pats/Jets game in 2011.

If you had (which you hadn't) and you saw him play in 2010. , his unanimous MVP year, and can sit there and say he sucks..........well, All I have to say is you are more far gone than anyone could imagine.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I saw two games at Gillette, one was vs the Jets.  It was 2011, not 2010.  I have explained numerous times that I've had season tickets in the family since 1978 and I am sure I can inherit those once my uncles stop going due to age.

My first game was at Gillette was in 2009 vs Baltimore. It was a very balmy, overcast day. We got standing room only tickets simply to be able to walk around the stadium since I'd never been there before.

Have you been there, Mr. Dallas? LOL

I bet you haven't. I've been to more Pats games than you could ever dream of going to. I remember those bad teams in the 80s and early 1990s. You were not even a fan then.  You couldn't have been with your behavior and lack of appreciation with what BB has provided here for fans.

I don't care if Brady was the MVP in 2010 because he ruined it with his horrendous choke job deluxe all by his lonesome off a Bye week playing like crap as a one and done.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

5 minutes ago, you said you went in 2001, 2009, 2010.  Now it's 2011 and your first game was in 2009.

So, what was it, nutjob?

Seriously, get your head examined ASAP!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Please Rusty how your uncle having season tickets has any status on you as a fan? I believe you can't inherit tickets , you can't change names on season tickets .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please Rusty how your uncle having season tickets has any status on you as a fan? I believe you can't inherit tickets , you can't change names on season tickets .

[/QUOTE]

The Pats do allow it to IMMEDIATE FAMILY for a charge of up to 5K per ticket.

So, no, he can't inherit his unkies tickets.

Just another lie on the long list to infinity.

[object HTMLDivElement]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

#3??? I know I would be considered bias but TB last year over the course of the last 8 games played some of the best football of his career. I don't care what his ranking is I am just happy the guy plays QB for the NE Patriots. When he is gone it will be then that this fan base will understand just how good this guy is.

[/QUOTE]

He also played some of his worst, especially at the beginning of the season, blaming others. He botched two snaps for sneaks as well, trying to blame Wendell after each game because he is scared and pulled back too fast.

Each game could have been lost over something that is such a formality for any NFL QB.  

Next, his crybaby behavior during games showed very poor leadership and was discussed over the airwaves for weeks on end.  It wasn't a mirage. That actually happened.

Lastly, his terrible throws to wide open receivers would actually haunt the team at different times during the year, including the title game.

He's actually wildly inconsistent from week to week, which has lost this team games.  If not for a good group of surrounding young talent in here since 2010 making plays and covering for his flawed play at times, who knows where this franchise would be at this point.

The D singlehandedly won the first 6 games of the year for crying out loud with Talib the best player of any defender in football.

These stupid lists are based on reputation anyway.  I'd rather be Brady be #1 or #2 in January instead of #3 on some list from Sept-December.

[/QUOTE]

Everyone reveres Joe Montana as #1 and rightfully so but go back and look at how many 1 and outs the great Joe Montana had.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Everybody should respect JM as at least top 5 and probably #1 save for Brady. I think when all the factors are weighed, it's one of those two coming out best ever, and personally I think Brady has a bit better case for #1 because he shines in every area you judge by, and Joe doesn't quite impress as much across the spectrum of measures.

But, as I have documented before, Joe had some rocky playoff games outside of the SB. At that time the AFC was the dramatically weaker conference for a huge chunk of Joe's career, so his SB numbers were off the charts so to speak. The real competition in those days for him was the NFC, and while he obviously had his triumphs, he also had some real dogs as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Everyone reveres Joe Montana as #1 and rightfully so but go back and look at how many 1 and outs the great Joe Montana had.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement] 

Everybody should respect JM as at least top 5 and probably #1 save for Brady. I think when all the factors are weighed, it's one of those two coming out best ever, and personally I think Brady has a bit better case for #1 because he shines in every area you judge by, and Joe doesn't quite impress as much across the spectrum of measures.

But, as I have documented before, Joe had some rocky playoff games outside of the SB. At that time the AFC was the dramatically weaker conference for a huge chunk of Joe's career, so his SB numbers were off the charts so to speak. The real competition in those days for him was the NFC, and while he obviously had his triumphs, he also had some real dogs as well.

[/QUOTE]
    Babe, it is splitting hairs when talking about the great QB's of all time. Statistics are thrown around as the end all be all by some people but for me it comes down to winning and what my eyes tell me… my eyes tell me Brady is one of the smartest QB's to ever lace them up in the NFL. If you understand and watch the things he does pre-snap and the adjustments he makes after the snap, these are the intangibles that will that at the end of the day will put him at the top of the heap. If you take stats (least important), winning and intangibles for my money he is already the greatest QB I have ever seen play the game. Perhaps somebody like Unitas or Graham was better but I never saw them play.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You're such a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Repeat after me:

You can do it!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

TB='s more with less

BB ='s less with less

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Brady ='s more with less

God, what a dope!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I saw two games at Gillette, one was vs the Jets.  It was 2011, not 2010.  I have explained numerous times that I've had season tickets in the family since 1978 and I am sure I can inherit those once my uncles stop going due to age.

My first game was at Gillette was in 2009 vs Baltimore. It was a very balmy, overcast day. We got standing room only tickets simply to be able to walk around the stadium since I'd never been there before.

I bet you haven't. I've been to more Pats games than you could ever dream of going to. I remember those bad teams in the 80s and early 1990s. You were not even a fan then.  You couldn't have been with your behavior and lack of appreciation with what BB has provided here for fans.

I don't care if Brady was the MVP in 2010 because he ruined it with his horrendous choke job deluxe all by his lonesome off a Bye week playing like crap as a one and done.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

5 minutes ago, you said you went in 2001, 2009, 2010.  Now it's 2011 and your first game was in 2009.

So, what was it, nutjob?

[/QUOTE]

Umm, it was an error. It was 2011, not 2010.

Yes, 2001 was my first Brady experience in the rain at the old Ericsson Stadium in Charlotte. I told the story here many times. There was a guy in a van from Maine with a Pats sticker on the back who blew by us on 85 on the way down. 

See, when you go through your life and actually experience things, you get to tell stories like this. These are things you can't share, because you a miserable loser who lives in crappy Dallas.  How's that never-ending hot breeze in your face and all those restaurant chains and strip malls? Driving you beserk yet, Jizzdispenser? lol

Your entire existence is set to whacking off to Brady and trying to tell others on the internet that they must love him with such lustful vigor as yourself.

How does that feel to be known as someone who is so gay, their anger channels through a Pats board?

[/QUOTE]

The Queen has spoken...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You're such a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Repeat after me:

You can do it!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

TB='s more with less

BB ='s less with less

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Brady ='s more with less

God, what a dope!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

So, what was it, nutjob?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, 2001 was my first Brady experience in the rain at the old Ericsson Stadium in Charlotte. I told the story here many times. There was a guy in a van from Maine with a Pats sticker on the back who blew by us on 85 on the way down. 

See, when you go through your life and actually experience things, you get to tell stories like this. These are things you can't share, because you a miserable loser who lives in crappy Dallas.  How's that never-ending hot breeze in your face and all those restaurant chains and strip malls? Driving you beserk yet, Jizzdispenser? lol

Your entire existence is set to whacking off to Brady and trying to tell others on the internet that they must love him with such lustful vigor as yourself.

How does that feel to be known as someone who is so gay, their anger channels through a Pats board?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Oh, I see.  After I called you out on it, it was a mistake.

Just like your mistake saying 2009 was Maroneys best year.

Just like you can inherit your gay unkies season tickets due to old age.  BWAHAHAHA.

Do you know there's not a soul on this board that believes you?

That's what happens when someone with a photographic memory and 152IQ, makes sooooooo many mistakes.

Just like all your other mistakes

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You're such a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Repeat after me:

You can do it!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

TB='s more with less

BB ='s less with less

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Brady ='s more with less

God, what a dope!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

So, what was it, nutjob?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Just like you can inherit your gay unkies season tickets due to old age.  BWAHAHAHA.

That's what happens when someone with a photographic memory and 152IQ, makes sooooooo many mistakes.

[/QUOTE]

I don't have to justify anything to you.  "Called" me on it?  DO you really think I care what some turd from the Dallas are who is a pink hat and wants to be ravaged by the pretty Brady, thinks of me? Do you?

I don't care what you believe, what you don't believe or whatnot. I also scanned my 1996 AFC title game ticket to prove I was at that one.  LOL

You were not.

Think about that for a second: I was at the Pats first home AFC title game in franchise history and you were not, and just knowing that is priceless to me. I didn't just hitch myself to the Pats bandwagon like you and your allies in here. Some of us lived through some very lean years, unlike yourself. 

Loser pink hats like you who wanted to bandwagon over to a winner will never be taken seriously or respected.

If you're this angry now as a Pats fan, you would have been in an insane asylum back in 1987.  So, there is no way you are an older fan. No way.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well, you should care because we all call you out for your lies, er ah "mistakes".

That's what happens when some chick with a 152 IQ and photographic memory makes sooooooooooooooooo

many mistakes.

Hell, I don't claim to have a photographic memory and remembered you said you went to the Jets game in 2011.

You, somehow, can't remember?

Hard to recall all those lies, isn't it?

FRAUD

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You're such a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Repeat after me:

You can do it!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

TB='s more with less

BB ='s less with less

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Brady ='s more with less

God, what a dope!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

So, what was it, nutjob?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

I don't have to justify anything to you.  "Called" me on it?  DO you really think I care what some turd from the Dallas are who is a pink hat and wants to be ravaged by the pretty Brady, thinks of me? Do you?

I don't care what you believe, what you don't believe or whatnot. I also scanned my 1996 AFC title game ticket to prove I was at that one.  LOL

You were not.

Think about that for a second: I was at the Pats first home AFC title game in franchise history and you were not, and just knowing that is priceless to me. I didn't just hitch myself to the Pats bandwagon like you and your allies in here. Some of us lived through some very lean years, unlike yourself. 

Loser pink hats like you who wanted to bandwagon over to a winner will never be taken seriously or respected.

If you're this angry now as a Pats fan, you would have been in an insane asylum back in 1987.  So, there is no way you are an older fan. No way.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well, you should care because we all call you out for your lies, er ah "mistakes".

That's what happens when some chick with a 152 IQ and photographic memory makes sooooooooooooooooo

many mistakes.

Hell, I don't claim to have a photographic memory and remembered you said you went to the Jets game in 2011.

FRAUD

[/QUOTE]

It's not about not remembering, idiot. It's about typing the wrong year in a response.  The fact is, I've seen Brady play in a game 3 times while there in person.

What does it matter anyway?  WHo cares?

There are some fans who have never seen him play at all.  Like you, for example. LMAO

The joy I get knowing you've never seen your dream lover in person.  Priceless.  Now wonder why you're so angry. Your lust for Brady has never been fully realized in person.  lol

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Actually, Queen fraud.  I have.  2007 @ Cowboy stadium.  That game was a thing of beauty.

Was going to go to Houston last year but plans fell through.

What's even funnier is the only time you've ever seen bb is your vinyl replica.( daily)

I'm sure bb appreciates that.

If he only knew, I'm sure a restraining order would be issued, pronto!

How many errors are people with 152 IQ's allowed to make, anyway?  More than everybody else combined?

Fraud!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You're such a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Repeat after me:

You can do it!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

TB='s more with less

BB ='s less with less

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Brady ='s more with less

God, what a dope!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

So, what was it, nutjob?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

You were not.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

many mistakes.

FRAUD

[/QUOTE]

It's not about not remembering, idiot. It's about typing the wrong year in a response.  The fact is, I've seen Brady play in a game 3 times while there in person.

There are some fans who have never seen him play at all.  Like you, for example. LMAO

The joy I get knowing you've never seen your dream lover in person.  Priceless.  Now wonder why you're so angry. Your lust for Brady has never been fully realized in person.  lol

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Actually, Queen fraud.  I have.  2007 @ Cowboy stadium.  That game was a thing of beauty.

What's even funnier is the only time you've ever seen bb is your vinyl replica.( daily)

How many errors are people with 152 IQ's allowed to make, anyway?  More than everybody else combined?

Fraud!

[/QUOTE]

Well, I've seen Brady more than you. That must bother you, I would imagine.    lol

Oh no, not a typing mistake on a messageboard!  Not that!  You sure got me there!  bawhaah

Plans fell through, huh? Brady, your lover, in your "backyard" and you didn't go? Why not? The board would love to hear why, Jizzy.

lol

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Pfft.  Geography not your thing either?

So much for that  152 IQ

Houston obviously not in my back yard.

It's about the same distance of Boston to Montreal (little less), dumbazz.

You really need to stop embarrassing yourself.  Are you looking for pity?

And no, you've never seen Brady nor BB, li ve.  Never!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOT    if he makes stuff up(more often than not) and gets nailed, it's "a mistake" someone else...its a "cover-up""backtrack""lie" whatever. he will never admit being wrong about anything. it's a real psychosis that only his fantasies with butt boy BB fulfill

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You're such a fraud.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Repeat after me:

You can do it!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

TB='s more with less

BB ='s less with less

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Brady ='s more with less

God, what a dope!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

So, what was it, nutjob?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

You were not.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

many mistakes.

FRAUD

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Fraud!

[/QUOTE]

Well, I've seen Brady more than you. That must bother you, I would imagine.    lol

Oh no, not a typing mistake on a messageboard!  Not that!  You sure got me there!  bawhaah

Plans fell through, huh? Brady, your lover, in your "backyard" and you didn't go? Why not? The board would love to hear why, Jizzy.

lol

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Pfft.  Geography not your thing either?

So much for that  152 IQ

Houston obviously not in my back yard.

It's about the same distance of Boston to Montreal (little less), dumbazz.

You really need to stop embarrassing yourself.  Are you looking for pity?

And no, you've never seen Brady nor BB, li ve.  Never!!!!

[/QUOTE]

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Stop quoting each other...when you do it 10+ times, it gets freaking annoying to scroll through this page...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Despite the mickey-mouse receivers BB saddled Tom with this last season, Brady still came out as the 3rd best player as judged by his peers.

Apparently the NFL players have not read Rusty's rants about Brady's failings in the post-season, LMAO@him.

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

[/QUOTE]

Who's rusty?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

#3??? I know I would be considered bias but TB last year over the course of the last 8 games played some of the best football of his career. I don't care what his ranking is I am just happy the guy plays QB for the NE Patriots. When he is gone it will be then that this fan base will understand just how good this guy is.

[/QUOTE]

He also played some of his worst, especially at the beginning of the season, blaming others. He botched two snaps for sneaks as well, trying to blame Wendell after each game because he is scared and pulled back too fast.

Each game could have been lost over something that is such a formality for any NFL QB.  

Next, his crybaby behavior during games showed very poor leadership and was discussed over the airwaves for weeks on end.  It wasn't a mirage. That actually happened.

Lastly, his terrible throws to wide open receivers would actually haunt the team at different times during the year, including the title game.

He's actually wildly inconsistent from week to week, which has lost this team games.  If not for a good group of surrounding young talent in here since 2010 making plays and covering for his flawed play at times, who knows where this franchise would be at this point.

The D singlehandedly won the first 6 games of the year for crying out loud with Talib the best player of any defender in football.

These stupid lists are based on reputation anyway.  I'd rather be Brady be #1 or #2 in January instead of #3 on some list from Sept-December.

[/QUOTE]

I can't argue with your observation that his degree of accuracy has diminished, or that he seemed to lose it emotionally a couple times last season.  Still, he did manage to pull it together as the season entered the second half.  As for the post-season last year, well, I think it is fair to say that the team's plethora of injuries just proved too much to overcome.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can't argue with your observation that his degree of accuracy has diminished, or that he seemed to lose it emotionally a couple times last season.  Still, he did manage to pull it together as the season entered the second half.  As for the post-season last year, well, I think it is fair to say that the team's plethora of injuries just proved too much to overcome.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

its Bradys team. He can yell at any player at anytime IMO 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts